Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)

Go down 
+53
KuroStar
Orothe
vayhnn
Errisa
Klifey
zYeehaw
pinkxstrawberry
Abyssight
Cam
zhuwawagu
The6thToe
memphiskite
Brokenluckx3
wolfdreamer101
yuvii
xtaroux
Ilyere
Typhon
bleachcosplay
Possibly
Lornoth
RisingKuuga
stevkim
charmmychu881
Kyliexh
lace
BraveDemon
asephra
Caiddentes
Colaleon
myad
skrfirefly
Sabin76
MythSearcher
aszutai
Esofonic
Schdawn
joeladams20
jennzsmile
vul
VesperTW
CThao93
Recent
Thelastfencer
Admin
broom
predator852
Ghost_Star
Arabelladonna
tomoyo
Ysellian
GoldoaWillNotMove
Timed
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Which Flower girl should we choose?
Orte the Flower
Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap56%Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 181 ]
Blume the Flower
Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap1%Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 3 ]
Paeoni the Flower
Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap10%Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 31 ]
Enia the Flower
Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap9%Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 29 ]
Sakura the Flower
Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap24%Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 81 ]
Total Votes : 325

AuthorMessage
desertkitsune

desertkitsune

Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:36 pm

I was planning on Enia, but I can go for Orta. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://thedesertkitsune.deviantart.com/
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:44 am

I forget... the last we had such event...

total number of cards (winning maiden) is more or less than the others? I might wanna pick the one that is rarer...
Back to top Go down
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:47 am

myad wrote:
I forget... the last we had such event...

total number of cards (winning maiden) is more or less than the others? I might wanna pick the one that is rarer...

well since you get 1 per person the winning maiden but the other are random

Most people should get about 5-6 tickets. so even if 80% choose the winning maiden it will still be more rare then the other ones.
Back to top Go down
yuvii

yuvii

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:56 am

Team Orte for the win
Back to top Go down
paveljevs
☆☆☆☆☆☆
paveljevs

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:31 pm

New to this kind of event, is it possible to save several days' worth of Sun Drops to get a huge daily score later or are they refreshed every day or something like that?

Keeping on topic, supporting Orte in this.
Back to top Go down
vul
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:05 pm

paveljevs wrote:
New to this kind of event, is it possible to save several days' worth of Sun Drops to get a huge daily score later or are they refreshed every day or something like that?

Keeping on topic, supporting Orte in this.

FYI, event discussion is over here : www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t6005p300-team-flower-maidens-in-bloom-april-18th-april-26th

You can save them, but know that others will have the same idea.
Back to top Go down
Willifer

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:39 pm

I'm a sucker for pink hair so...Sakura!
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:05 pm

Summed up this thread, pretty much. tongue

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4