Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units

Go down 
+23
Tentacle Love
Gunflop
loniguseze
Exile
vrdz88
Skullypower
KuroStar
Mad Wet Squirrel
Alerona
Demando
masta518
meximan1390
ifoundparis
Mysterio006
DellerDeller
Yoruichi
ZucchiniQueen
Caimsen
crunchy
kfcjamal
chaosbladeuk
Cowdero
CardCaptorSophia
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CardCaptorSophia

CardCaptorSophia

New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units Empty
PostSubject: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:07 am

SO Just saw the Awakening Event Update on the Japan WIKI! Soooo Cute!
Every new Card Got It's Own Sprite . So I wonder if the old units get there own Sprite now?

Every one start Hoarding SEA SERPENTS AND MINOS AGAIN!!

Toad 2*:

Toad 3*:

Orc 3*:

Orc 4*:

Sea Serpent 4*:

Sea Serpent 6*:

Who Will you be Awakening?

Last edited by CardCaptorSophia on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cowdero

Cowdero

PostSubject: Re: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:26 am

A link would be helpful Very Happy Thanks~
I don't know how to navigate in the japanese website.
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:29 am

CardCaptorSophia wrote:
SO Just saw the Awakening Event Update on the Japan WIKI! Soooo Cute!
Every new Card Got It's Own Sprite . So I wonder if the old units get there own Sprite now?

Sea Serpent, Trent and Toad can be awoken.
Back to top Go down
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:30 am

http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%b3%d0%c0%c3

sea serpent, orc, and toad
Back to top Go down
CardCaptorSophia

CardCaptorSophia

PostSubject: Re: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:31 am

I Just Posted the Pictures here Smile I didn't see Treant?
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:37 am

CardCaptorSophia wrote:
I Just Posted the Pictures here :)I didn't see Treant?

Mistook Orc for Oak XD
Back to top Go down
crunchy

PostSubject: Re: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:40 am

which training can u get those serpent?
Back to top Go down
Caimsen
☆☆☆☆
Caimsen

PostSubject: Re: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:24 am

Hurra! Of course i will try to get them all Very Happy  But i fear it will turn out again like the last time. Only got 3 2* Kappas from about 9 trys >_>;

But its cool that we can get the old Cards again. Time to get some Minotaur XD
Back to top Go down
CardCaptorSophia

CardCaptorSophia

PostSubject: Re: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:28 am

Oh yay Smile I got Mino6* And 4* The sprite are the same as well as all the awakenings ! They better change those sprites. Coz these Have their own sprites Smile

And i Know you can get Sea Serpent from training can't remember which though
Back to top Go down
ZucchiniQueen
☆☆
ZucchiniQueen

PostSubject: Re: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:07 am

You can get Sea Serpent from 38-5 Smile
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi

Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:06 pm

orc 3*........ pale 
Back to top Go down
DellerDeller

DellerDeller

PostSubject: Re: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:48 pm

Does anybody know what kind of percentage there is for actually getting the 6* unit?
Back to top Go down
Mysterio006

Mysterio006

PostSubject: Re: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:34 pm

DellerDeller wrote:
Does anybody know what kind of percentage there is for actually getting the 6* unit?

There are stories of people trying with minotaurs more than a dozen times and failing, make of that what you will...
Back to top Go down
ifoundparis

ifoundparis

PostSubject: Re: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:30 pm

Tried with 11 minos last time, ended up with 11 4*s.. got mad and fed them all to Leana Mad
Back to top Go down
meximan1390
☆☆☆☆
meximan1390

PostSubject: Re: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:27 pm

I awakened 27 Mino 4 *s... I still have nightmares lol
Back to top Go down
CardCaptorSophia

CardCaptorSophia

PostSubject: Re: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 4:50 pm

Oh wow ! Thats horrible do you remember how many wake stones it took?
Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

PostSubject: Re: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:31 pm

Those Orcs...
Back to top Go down
Demando
☆☆
Demando

PostSubject: Re: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:47 am

how does awakening events work?
Back to top Go down
Alerona

PostSubject: Re: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:07 am

How many sss need for 1 try (with good chance for awaking)
Back to top Go down
CardCaptorSophia

CardCaptorSophia

PostSubject: Re: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:51 am

Its like the recruitment event but you do training for Wakestones instead of soulstones. The higher level monsters you have the less Wakestones you need. Genarally 100 wakestones gave a good chance of awakening a monster. getting the good awakening is random.
Back to top Go down
Mad Wet Squirrel

Mad Wet Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:27 pm

So is Mino the only unit required, and the variable being Toad, Orc, or Serpent?

Edit: I just realized the minotaur unit I was thinking of is probably from the last awakening event.

So new question, all of the cards required are monsters?
Back to top Go down
CardCaptorSophia

CardCaptorSophia

PostSubject: Re: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:39 pm

Yes SO Toad Monster = either Toad 2* or Toad 3* etc. And i'm pretty sure that you can still awaken Minotaur,Poison Flower,Kappa & Killer Bee. In the Japanese wiki it was an update not a completely new awakening event.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:20 am

Awakening Event again soon huh...
*Looks at Minotaur again

The only thing left we need to find out is whether the Wake Stones will be carried over to the next Awakening event... I mean that's the only thing that matters for now. This is the second Awakening Event for the JP server.
Back to top Go down
CardCaptorSophia

CardCaptorSophia

PostSubject: Re: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:00 pm

I think they will be considering they are planning on having another Awakening event, Well i hope they will be Smile
Back to top Go down
Skullypower

Skullypower

PostSubject: Re: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 3:16 am

Never done Awakening before. is that hard? harder than recruitment? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units   New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Awakening Event IN JAPAN!! Got Pictures Of Units
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next