Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for?

Go down 
+5
KuroStar
BlackObsydian
lucentSwallowtail
Tattycoram
Vaati
9 posters

Consider the image given in the first thread. Which tank girl would you root for?
First from the left! I like that attitude... and those emerald eyes, of course.
Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for? I_vote_lcap39%Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for? I_vote_rcap
 39% [ 12 ]
Second from the left! There's something about her taunting look that entices me.
Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for? I_vote_lcap16%Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for? I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
The middle one! FOR BIKINIS!!!
Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for? I_vote_lcap26%Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for? I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Second from the right! Her serious demeanor tells me she'll be an important asset in my team.
Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for? I_vote_lcap13%Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
First from the left! Caps are a symbol of power! Also, i never say "No" to blondes...
Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for? I_vote_lcap6%Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for? Empty
PostSubject: Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for?   Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 9:02 am

Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for? Img_2810

Ok, friends! A Team Event is coming, which means that players who root for the victorious girl will, most likely (but not final), recieve her!

Who's your favorite?!? And which should we all root for so we can all have a shiny 8*?
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for?   Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 9:38 am

As a straight female the "taunting look" and "BIKINIS" aren't really doing it for me Razz I like the green eyed or the green haired one just going by looks but I wonder if we will know their stats up front? I'd be interested in one that is FAST or something else unusual or useful in their stats. I have enough vanity cards and art that I like, and I've basically stopped trading in this game, so I'm only interested in working hard for something I can use in my team.
Back to top Go down
lucentSwallowtail
☆☆☆
lucentSwallowtail

PostSubject: Re: Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for?   Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 9:51 am

lol, I actually voted for #2. I didn't really see a taunting look (but now that you mention it, I do see it). I first saw a haughty, confidant look. Anyway, I voted for her, because I like her art style (clean lines and colors). But it looks like I'm the only one who likes her right now... ;-;
Back to top Go down
BlackObsydian

BlackObsydian

PostSubject: Re: Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for?   Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 10:09 am

Voted the fourth one, I think I see something mechanical behind her, which makes me hope for some kind of robot/gundam/evangelion xD
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for?   Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 10:22 am

Please move the votes to the public thread
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for?   Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 10:53 am

Done. Please vote in the new poll. Sorry for the inconvinience Sad

Edit: I'd ask for any mod to lock the thread, if possible.
Back to top Go down
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for?   Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 1:59 pm

I don't particularly see "taunting" in that look. Maybe it's the dirty old man in me, but her face looks to me like she's... uhm... enjoying herself.
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for?   Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:24 pm

As a reminder, people who are not logged in cannot view the "Current Events Public" section of this forum. I think we miss a lot of players who browse the forum here and think it's more dead than it is (though to be fair, it is pretty dead) and active players who forgot their passwords here etc. Can we unlock that section of the forum so that it can be viewed by guests?

Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for?   Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 7:22 pm

Tattycoram wrote:
As a reminder, people who are not logged in cannot view the "Current Events Public" section of this forum. I think we miss a lot of players who browse the forum here and think it's more dead than it is (though to be fair, it is pretty dead) and active players who forgot their passwords here etc. Can we unlock that section of the forum so that it can be viewed by guests?

The forum is dead enough like you mentioned. Unfortunately, we lack the authority to make any changes to the forum since the administrators are totally inactive.

Personally, I wouldn't want to unlock that section, if you want to have a lot of players who don't just browse the forum here and give their opinions and thoughts, I'll leave it as it is. The Guild Hall isn't viewed by the guests as well.

The reason why I wanted to move the votes to the event public thread is because that guests are not able to vote and hence, it would make the results of the poll slightly inaccurate.

EDIT: Forgot to explain further (because I was rushing this post) , I want the 'guests' to login and give their thoughts and vote as well.
Back to top Go down
aikendoe
☆☆
aikendoe

PostSubject: Re: Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for?   Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 12:27 am

Green hairs ftw!
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for?   Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 9:17 am

KuroStar wrote:
Tattycoram wrote:

The forum is dead enough like you mentioned. Unfortunately, we lack the authority to make any changes to the forum since the administrators are totally inactive.

Personally, I wouldn't want to unlock that section, if you want to have a lot of players who don't just browse the forum here and give their opinions and thoughts, I'll leave it as it is. The Guild Hall isn't viewed by the guests as well.

The reason why I wanted to move the votes to the event public thread is because that guests are not able to vote and hence, it would make the results of the poll slightly inaccurate.

EDIT: Forgot to explain further (because I was rushing this post) , I want the 'guests' to login and give their thoughts and vote as well.

But unfortunately guests will not bother to create an account or log in because when they browse the forum it looks like nothing is here, since the most useful conversations are in the locked/hidden section.
Back to top Go down
schooldave

PostSubject: Re: Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for?   Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 3:35 pm

Voted second from the left because lips don't lie. Also where is the first from the right for lady in purple option o.O
Back to top Go down
Hunkamajunka
☆☆☆
Hunkamajunka

PostSubject: Re: Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for?   Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 6:06 pm

Sad they don't release stat information or full art.

Green Hair ftw. Also side note mobile users can vote in the mobile view
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for?   Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miss Tank girl - which one would you go for?
Page 1 of 1