Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)

Go down 
+53
KuroStar
Orothe
vayhnn
Errisa
Klifey
zYeehaw
pinkxstrawberry
Abyssight
Cam
zhuwawagu
The6thToe
memphiskite
Brokenluckx3
wolfdreamer101
yuvii
xtaroux
Ilyere
Typhon
bleachcosplay
Possibly
Lornoth
RisingKuuga
stevkim
charmmychu881
Kyliexh
lace
BraveDemon
asephra
Caiddentes
Colaleon
myad
skrfirefly
Sabin76
MythSearcher
aszutai
Esofonic
Schdawn
joeladams20
jennzsmile
vul
VesperTW
CThao93
Recent
Thelastfencer
Admin
broom
predator852
Ghost_Star
Arabelladonna
tomoyo
Ysellian
GoldoaWillNotMove
Timed
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Which Flower girl should we choose?
Orte the Flower
Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap56%Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 181 ]
Blume the Flower
Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap1%Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 3 ]
Paeoni the Flower
Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap10%Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 31 ]
Enia the Flower
Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap9%Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 29 ]
Sakura the Flower
Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap24%Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 81 ]
Total Votes : 325

AuthorMessage
Ilyere
☆☆☆
Ilyere

Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:39 am

I like Sakura, but with the way the poll is going, I'll choose Orte in the event.
Back to top Go down
xtaroux
☆☆☆☆☆
xtaroux

Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:16 pm

I like orte and sakura
Back to top Go down
RisingKuuga

RisingKuuga

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:00 pm

... Still alone with Blume.

Harsh, but I guess I'll have to hope I can get her after the event then. It looks like she won't be in high demand, haha.
Back to top Go down
yuvii

yuvii

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:05 am

i personally think sakura or orte, which seem like two most popular pair as well
if it comes down to it though, orte, there are too many magic units in my team :l
Back to top Go down
wolfdreamer101
☆☆
wolfdreamer101

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:30 pm

I still have a feeling this will be the next event after the mini-tower with devil debbie here.
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 am

Orte for sure!! (you know how I feel about blue & purple haired units =P
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:22 am

wolfdreamer101 wrote:
I still have a feeling this will be the next event after the mini-tower with devil debbie here.

No, the next event is Gemstone Palace, which is a battle event.
Check the tap in the middle.

The Japanese version of the Gemstone Palace got really bad rewards, you get like a few TE/Potions(P) for pts and victories, and 4* card...

pts
500撃破PT ダイヤの露(効果大)1個 (Event item(L) for more pts)
1500撃破PT 個人回復薬 2個 (Pot(p))
2500撃破PT 剣の神アヌ 1枚 (card)
3500撃破PT ダイヤの露(効果大) 3個 (Event item(L))
5000撃破PT 個人時間短縮薬 3個 (TE(P))
6000撃破PT 守護石トパッシオ(★4) 1枚(4* card)
以降10000撃破PT毎にプレミアムガチャチケット 1枚 (p.tic)

vic
1勝 ダイヤの露(効果大)1個 (Event item(L))
5勝 個人時間短縮薬 1個 (Pot(P))
10勝 個人回復薬 2個 (TE(P))
20勝 魔の女神タルトゥ 1枚 (card)
30勝 個人時間短縮薬 3個 (TE(P))
40勝 守護石グラナド(★4) 1枚 (4* card)
50勝 女神の果実 2個 (Ambrosia)
50勝以降につきましては100勝毎にプレミアムガチャチケット1枚 (p.tic)
Back to top Go down
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:26 pm

At least use the translated version :/

PT
500PT one Dew (effect size)
1500PT Two personal recovery medicine 2(pot(p))
2500PT One God Anu of destroyed sword
3500PT three Dew (effect size)
5000PT Three individual time-saving medicine 3(te(p))
6000PT (★ 4) protection stone Topasshio
10000PT One Premium Gacha ticket every 10000PT

Wins
1 win Dew (effect size) of and one diamond
5 wins One individual time-saving medicine (te(p))
10 wins Two individual drug recovery 2(pot(p))
20 wins One goddess of Tartu
30 wins Three individual time-saving medicine 3(te(p))
40 wins protection stone Granados (★ 4)
50 wins Two fruit of goddess
One Premium Gacha ticket to win every 100 concerning Win 50 or later
Back to top Go down
wolfdreamer101
☆☆
wolfdreamer101

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:35 pm

Glad I was wrong about the event, cause I prefer Arena anyday.

Btw, wanted to bring this up. Has anybody else noticed how the color scheme for both the winning Star Maiden and the "probable" winning Flower Maiden is... Blue? Just find it interesting, and how this happened in both here and the JP version too (from what others are saying).
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:22 am

Thank Timed for setting this one up.

I pick Orte btw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
xtaroux
☆☆☆☆☆
xtaroux

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:50 am

event banner is out!
Back to top Go down
The6thToe
☆☆
The6thToe

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:07 am

so remember folks. orte is winning. when the event comes out, regardless of who you like, pick orte. unless the winner changes by then, of course. then go for the winner.
Back to top Go down
zhuwawagu
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:34 am

Just by looks... Orte, followed by Sakura. oh yeah
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:21 am

If I were to vote purely by art: Sakura.
However Orte's B speed, popularity, and two-toned hair got my vote. =p
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:03 am

I actually like Paeoni the most. But Orte is going to win for revealing the most (and admitedly, looks very good too)
Back to top Go down
pinkxstrawberry

pinkxstrawberry

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:22 am

I guess Orte it is.... Dear Sakura, you'll come to me later, right?
Back to top Go down
zYeehaw

zYeehaw

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:20 pm

I will go with Orte but I will buy Sakura later.
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:36 pm

@Timed- how did you know this event was next? Cool
Back to top Go down
Klifey
☆☆
Klifey

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:32 pm

my guess is because is that he knew it because its spring now. these kind of themed event seems to be timed with the holyday(or season in this case). If there is another way to know what event is gonna be next, i would really like to know it too!

--­And im team Orte too!
Back to top Go down
Errisa

Errisa

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:50 am

Orte has my favourite colors (blue and purple) on so I picked her (lol silly reason). Also I can't tell what kind of flower she is supposed to represent....violets?
Back to top Go down
vayhnn

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:56 am

Going with Paeoni !

Like her art best, and red color moreover :-)
Back to top Go down
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:50 am

Brokenluckx3 wrote:
@Timed- how did you know this event was next? Cool

Look at the date I stared this thread.

Timed wrote:
Wed Mar 20

I got it from the jap wiki.
Back to top Go down
Orothe

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:52 am

I shall help with Orte winning. ^.^
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:06 am

The only thing that I'm worried about is that more amateurs that we don't know of can see this and start to join Orte as well, thus leading us to join a team full of amateurs like themadmanazn. I'm sure this might be the case since you can see the number of guests accessing this every hour and the news spreading.
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:53 am

KuroStar wrote:
The only thing that I'm worried about is that more amateurs that we don't know of can see this and start to join Orte as well, thus leading us to join a team full of amateurs like themadmanazn. I'm sure this might be the case since you can see the number of guests accessing this every hour and the news spreading.

Let's all join a Blume team as soon as the event starts then. xD
We may not get the winning card in the end, but higher chances of a good team?

[Half joking btw, I'm still joining Orte]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next