Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

GUILD FULL, THANKS EVERYONE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-Aranel-

-Aranel-

GUILD FULL, THANKS EVERYONE Empty
PostSubject: GUILD FULL, THANKS EVERYONE   GUILD FULL, THANKS EVERYONE I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:31 pm

Thanks to everyone that applied. Sadly, we couldn't accept everyone, and there were a lot of good applicants.
We hope to see you all at the top!

Last edited by -Aranel- on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:23 pm; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed stuff)
Back to top Go down
-Aranel-

-Aranel-

PostSubject: Re: GUILD FULL, THANKS EVERYONE   GUILD FULL, THANKS EVERYONE I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:31 pm

Full Guild

-Aranel-, Leader
bryanpeoples790
deeception
JohanMallow
bennymagic00
Momostorm
Arijh
joelpatterson2
agusfl87

Last edited by -Aranel- on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:24 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
-Aranel-

-Aranel-

PostSubject: Re: GUILD FULL, THANKS EVERYONE   GUILD FULL, THANKS EVERYONE I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:32 pm

Reserved for random bullstuff.
Back to top Go down
Lmrt
☆☆
Lmrt

PostSubject: Re: GUILD FULL, THANKS EVERYONE   GUILD FULL, THANKS EVERYONE I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:46 pm

3rd try, looking for a guild, free player ,  18-20 hours online, very active and my cards are:

6*
MLB Clarissa
MLB Morticia

5*
MLB Werewolf
MLB Therese
MLB Melpha
MLB Heidemarie
MLB Edwin
MLB Klavier
MLB Roll
MLB Pesca

Id and kik: lemmart.
Back to top Go down
bobthejaxcat
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: GUILD FULL, THANKS EVERYONE   GUILD FULL, THANKS EVERYONE I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:01 pm

Very active player ~20 hrs a day. Willing to spend a small amount of money if necessary. Want to get at least the 6* reward if not the 7*. Also have ~1 million leana points and 200 pots if necessary to be used.

My team consists of: (All are MLB)

Aksana X 2 = 50
Bajardo X 1 = 30
Verlegen X1 = 30
Ombre X 1 = 30
Petra X 1 = 20
Charles X 4 = 40

Total 10 units = 200 DC.

Subs:
2X Isis
3X Nina
1X Morticia
1X Azul
1X Vladmir
1X Eurydike
Slew of 5*s/4*s if needed for some bizarre reason.

My two allies that are looking to join with me have 4-6 6*s, including Bajardo, Delfina, and Isis among many others. They are also both very active players interested in the 6* reward.

My Name is Bobthejaxcat
My KIK is Bobthejaxcat
My ID is 78050018

Contact me in-game or via KIK for a follow-up / additional questions or what not.
Back to top Go down
-Aranel-

-Aranel-

PostSubject: Re: GUILD FULL, THANKS EVERYONE   GUILD FULL, THANKS EVERYONE I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:17 am

A few people had to leave, so there are more spots open! Following the official release of the event, we've also dropped the constant grinding requirement, you only need to be present for every battle and grind when it's convenient. And of course, a strong arena team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GUILD FULL, THANKS EVERYONE   GUILD FULL, THANKS EVERYONE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GUILD FULL, THANKS EVERYONE
Page 1 of 1