Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]

Go down 
+74
mct007tc
Space Butler
bx65
chaosbladeuk
MiyamaMizuki
myad
Rekanize
laplacian
ohzark
TypeAlpha
Gunzlinger
j0k3r3r
Bidnode
easy332
cornfrosty
DLC123G
Sanguosha
Cam
LotTC
LatinLegacy
po1102
RisingAboveThis
sharpyzu
Dark Knlght
orangula
Rakath
edwardphands
monkeyagent3
shadow10103
Xzaral
Blargod
Tomoya85kun
r3dzero86
kaieitenjitsu
King-Shawe
Despoted
ivansensei_
Intercept
zoebeagle
xionnguyen
Valhades
matman875
sebastiandinh
shonmoua
Stoire
Evageek
brokenchicken
Sientara
jmrrice
snooper
Grimblade88
NapkinPower
JaeKun
tzerherman
profile4
Danaerys83
Shokkeru
KuroStar
jsherman
Wonju
Admin
CreativeCC
Itstoocold
jdelmundo
n00face
ElysianField
cuddytime
Curasa
pnoytroi
xhir
Yoruno
memphiskite
Varis
clocksprocket
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
xionnguyen
☆☆
xionnguyen

[EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:14 pm

LatinLegacy wrote:
Yeah, I can see that TE is pretty much the I win tool for the top spots. Combine that with people that have a lot of time & they are pretty much unstoppable Smile. I'm sure most are multi accounting as well. I think I'm allied with a few lol. They are always online it seems & do nothing... but I don't care. There 5* & 6* mules are helping me so it's all good Razz.

-LatinLegacy

That's true. Well its my day off I have over 3k te so they will never beat me Smile but I notice they gain ht rather quickly....which its impossible without some kind of speed hack
Back to top Go down
LatinLegacy

LatinLegacy

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:19 pm

I did not pay attention at the beginning but it would not be difficult to catch a cheater in a game like this. The Screenshot tool on most mobile devices is your friend. Combine that with an upload service that will time stamp your images, then just do the number crunching figuring how fast whatever it is you're tracking came in & boom, busted Smile. I can do that next time around when an event like this occurs.

-LatinLegacy

Last edited by LatinLegacy on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NapkinPower
☆☆
NapkinPower

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:22 pm

Wow...I'm definitely surprised at how tight it is. I'm currently at 67 at 153k points. Fingers crossed...
Back to top Go down
xionnguyen
☆☆
xionnguyen

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:27 pm

Well hopefully I have enough te for next event I seen better cards coming up soon
Back to top Go down
mct007tc
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
mct007tc

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:29 pm

I want to ask whether the prize of clearing the first 100lv is fixed? If it is, what is that?
Back to top Go down
Xzaral
☆☆
Xzaral

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:30 pm

5* Sonia monster which is convertible to a unit next event.
Back to top Go down
brokenchicken
☆☆
brokenchicken

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:36 pm

Not too surprised, as 5*s are as low as they've ever been (certainly lower than Edgar or Victoria were during DT) and thus an awful lot of people are scoring the same amount of points. Time / elixirs spent becomes the determining factor.

With Meg or Kiki deployed, a complete lap is about 27000 points, roughly speaking (I forget the exact number the Dragon gives, and your mileage will vary with how many passes each boss takes you). Figure about 105-110 elixirs per lap and do the math before committing to the effort.
Back to top Go down
mct007tc
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
mct007tc

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:37 pm

Xzaral wrote:

Thx very much. I am new in this version but played a lot in the Japanese version. I'd better rush to 100.
It will be coverted to a(melee?) area attack 5* card.

There will be an event later(MAYBE? In the Japan version lol) that will have a LOT of mummies bouncing around, and I missed the chance in there...it is a great card, expescially with mummy.
Back to top Go down
LatinLegacy

LatinLegacy

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:41 pm

mct007tc wrote:
Xzaral wrote:

Thx very much. I am new in this version but played a lot in the Japanese version. I'd better rush to 100.

There will be an event later(MAYBE? In the Japan version lol) that will have a LOT of mummies bouncing around, and I missed the chance in there...it is a great card, expescially with mummy.

How much do the top tier witches give as a BT bonus? Been stuck with 4* witches so I want to see how much I've missed out on bonus wise Smile.

-LatinLegacy
Back to top Go down
mct007tc
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
mct007tc

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:43 pm

LatinLegacy wrote:
mct007tc wrote:
Xzaral wrote:

How much do the top tier witches give as a BT bonus? Been stuck with 4* witches so I want to see how much I've missed out on bonus wise Smile.

-LatinLegacy

Sorry I don'y know about that. I have never had a 6* in any fantasica games, so I am still stuck using my Paige /.\
Back to top Go down
jdelmundo

jdelmundo

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:46 pm

xionnguyen wrote:
LatinLegacy wrote:
Yeah, I can see that TE is pretty much the I win tool for the top spots. Combine that with people that have a lot of time & they are pretty much unstoppable Smile. I'm sure most are multi accounting as well. I think I'm allied with a few lol. They are always online it seems & do nothing... but I don't care. There 5* & 6* mules are helping me so it's all good Razz.

-LatinLegacy

That's true. Well its my day off I have over 3k te so they will never beat me Smile but I notice they gain ht rather quickly....which its impossible without some kind of speed hack

Layzjester and myself have been hovering about the same ranks. I can tell he is a little quicker going floor to floor but we go through 20+ hours of straight grinding. We are roughly at the same rate which is probably the best anyone can humanly do ... Sleeping in 4-5 hours of sleep a day and elixir bombing for 19-20 hours.

There are however some very suspicious people in the top 10 that are simply going at a faster than human rate. I suspect people are marcoing units.

On lower levels I sometimes put only 2 to 3 to save precious seconds going floor to floor. Like I mentioned there are people in the top 10 the last couple days that are downright robotic.

Having the elixirs to win the events is really not enough. The cards are so coveted that people will not only hoard elixirs, but many will be botting too. If it comes to the point that everyone in the top 10 are botting to win I will probably quit.

Right now the only way to beat others is to gain an insurmountable lead early like valhades. There will be a point where that may not be enough probably.

On demons tower, no one in the top 10 was botting. You can see the pauses people make and you can see when people were elixir burning.

Last edited by jdelmundo on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MiyamaMizuki

MiyamaMizuki

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:49 pm

mct007tc wrote:
LatinLegacy wrote:
mct007tc wrote:
Xzaral wrote:

-LatinLegacy

Sorry I don'y know about that. I have never had a 6* in any fantasica games, so I am still stuck using my Paige /.\
Same..
And I have a Samantha
To this point, I think Paige might be a bit more useful...
I really prefer the knock back..
Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:51 pm

^ Chicken, care to describe the rush volume and your rank at the end of VC? Just to give us an idea? I've seen some earlier on this thread saying that the safe zone is rank 150+?
Back to top Go down
mct007tc
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
mct007tc

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:53 pm

MiyamaMizuki wrote:
mct007tc wrote:
LatinLegacy wrote:
mct007tc wrote:
Xzaral wrote:

-LatinLegacy

Same..
And I have a Samantha
To this point, I think Paige might be a bit more useful...
I really prefer the knock back..

To the point of mine, I think Ally is way more useful..
My paige is only lv17, so she just served as getting(+40) bonus points..
Back to top Go down
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:00 pm

jdelmundo wrote:
There are however some very suspicious people in the top 10 that are simply going at a faster than human rate. I suspect people are marcoing units.

I think this needs to be said again. Without saying any names, there are certain people (not necessarily in the top 10 still) that are far too inactive (meaning offline) to be holding the positions that they do. You see that when these people sign in, they start speeding by the competition at impossible speeds. Realistically, everyone should mostly progress at the same rate, especially those in the top 10 with multiple maxed 6* and allies with maxed 6*. At 1-2 minutes per quest (legitimately), I don't see how 'certain people' can rapidly pass the opposition who is also online grinding away as well.

Hopefully Mobage NA investigates this or at least tracks statistics so that any unfair play can be addressed. Like jdelmundo, I definitely won't be competing in future events if I have to compete with a machine. I suspect that hardware acceleration (or software acceleration mirroring their device with the Android SDK) is being used to complete missions almost instantly after placing units.
Back to top Go down
xionnguyen
☆☆
xionnguyen

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:12 pm

I agree they should disqualify those who gain ht at inhuman speed and post new ranks
Back to top Go down
NapkinPower
☆☆
NapkinPower

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:17 pm

Valhades wrote:
I suspect that hardware acceleration (or software acceleration mirroring their device with the Android SDK) is being used to complete missions almost instantly after placing units.

I've noticed they seem to leave a LOT up to the game client. Which is really nice on a limited data plan when I can't play under wifi, but it definitely leaves them open to exploits. I'd hate to see them drastically increase the data footprint on the game, though I agree it's fun competing against people to win limited cards, but not fun at all competing against software exploits.
Back to top Go down
brokenchicken
☆☆
brokenchicken

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:17 pm

King-Shawe wrote:
^ Chicken, care to describe the rush volume and your rank at the end of VC? Just to give us an idea? I've seen some earlier on this thread saying that the safe zone is rank 150+?

Well, I missed the last ten hours of VC due to traveling. On the Victory Count side, I lost 90+ places (from around 120th to the 210s) in those last ten hours and missed out on Plautia. I had been right at 100th (actually trying hard to stay around 101st) all week. On the BT Points side, I lost about 50 places (like, 170ish to 220ish iirc) but expected to drop below 200 there.

(not bitter at all)

Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:36 pm

^ That really, really sucks.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:20 pm

This event, 150+ will definitely not be enough to secure <200. I drop like 70 places each night and that's with me trying to keep up during the day.
Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:24 pm

^ I saw you on last night and was rank-dancing with you. What are you ranked right now? Congrats on that Ana~ btw.
Back to top Go down
bx65
☆☆☆☆☆☆
bx65

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:32 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
This event, 150+ will definitely not be enough to secure <200. I drop like 70 places each night and that's with me trying to keep up during the day.

Yeah i always log at around 130 and wake up to 190-200 :/ and you know whats funny clock, everytime i beat boss 50 or 100 i seem to catch up with you in ranks ahaha its been pretty funny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bidnode

Bidnode

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:38 pm

I guess that means I shouldn't bother burning my 36 TEs to complete one more lap, unless getting another 4* dragonborn is worth it.
Bene is the only one I don't have, with 2 Luce and 2 Tulias.
Back to top Go down
laplacian

laplacian

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:43 pm

Aye, I always log off just under rank 100, sleep for 7 and wake up around rank ~150. Really keeps you on your toes >_<

Kinda scared to go to bed now, it being the last day and all, wonder how many ppl gonna mad dash to get under the top 200 now.
Back to top Go down
bx65
☆☆☆☆☆☆
bx65

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:56 pm

top 200 is a frightening place to be in >_<'' doubt i can dip below 100 before the nights over for me..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]
Page 21 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next