Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]

Go down 
+74
mct007tc
Space Butler
bx65
chaosbladeuk
MiyamaMizuki
myad
Rekanize
laplacian
ohzark
TypeAlpha
Gunzlinger
j0k3r3r
Bidnode
easy332
cornfrosty
DLC123G
Sanguosha
Cam
LotTC
LatinLegacy
po1102
RisingAboveThis
sharpyzu
Dark Knlght
orangula
Rakath
edwardphands
monkeyagent3
shadow10103
Xzaral
Blargod
Tomoya85kun
r3dzero86
kaieitenjitsu
King-Shawe
Despoted
ivansensei_
Intercept
zoebeagle
xionnguyen
Valhades
matman875
sebastiandinh
shonmoua
Stoire
Evageek
brokenchicken
Sientara
jmrrice
snooper
Grimblade88
NapkinPower
JaeKun
tzerherman
profile4
Danaerys83
Shokkeru
KuroStar
jsherman
Wonju
Admin
CreativeCC
Itstoocold
jdelmundo
n00face
ElysianField
cuddytime
Curasa
pnoytroi
xhir
Yoruno
memphiskite
Varis
clocksprocket
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

[EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:19 pm

po1102 wrote:
ElysianField wrote:
po1102 wrote:
Finally got to Black Dragon Very Happy

It might take me a good 10 tries lol

good luck!

and you get ~5k BT PNTS so don't worry will boost you up a lot even if it takes a bit longer

Thanks~ Very Happy

I have a question though, are the next 100 floors the same as the ones of the 2nd lap?

yes. every 100th floor is a black dragon.
every 50th floor is minerva etc.
Back to top Go down
LotTC

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:23 pm

Thanks Elysian but looks like your full.

By the way, just started this game before the last event. IMO, I enjoy this much more than ROB and especially GC. Hope to see you all on the boards more.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:25 pm

LotTC wrote:
Thanks Elysian but looks like your full.

By the way, just started this game before the last event. IMO, I enjoy this much more than ROB and especially GC. Hope to see you all on the boards more.

message me in-game and i'll make place.
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:28 pm

Does anyone have some general tips for placement of allies?

My typical set up is my Samantha up front along with an ally with poison. Toward the back I put two allies, one with knockback. I spread them out a little bit too, in a small zig-zag arrangement. I know it varies because of different monsters and everyone having different allies, but any general advice would help. =]
I've only been playing for a few days so my units/allies aren't very strong. Just now finishing my first tower run.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:32 pm

Cam wrote:

My typical set up is my Samantha up front along with an ally with poison. Toward the back I put two allies, one with knockback. I spread them out a little bit too, in a small zig-zag arrangement. I know it varies because of different monsters and everyone having different allies, but any general advice would help. =]
I've only been playing for a few days so my units/allies aren't very strong. Just now finishing my first tower run.

from the top to down.

left/right doesn't matter since it's all in a line.

Slow - Poison
Area attack
Knockback

with the whole field covered so the monsters are getting dammage the whole walk.

and try to pick the three styles (melee-missle and magic)
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:34 pm

ElysianField wrote:
Cam wrote:

from the top to down.

Slow - Poison
Area attack
Knockback

with the whole field covered so the monsters are getting dammage the whole walk.

you can ally me if you want, do send an in-game message though since i have to make room
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:42 pm

ElysianField wrote:

from the top to down.

Slow - Poison
Area attack
Knockback

Thanks, that's usually my set up. Samantha, Livia, Kiki, Nina. I just don't have many strong melee types [I use Archillea when i need melee]. The Mummies on Floor 88 gave me a hard time. >_<
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:45 pm

Cam wrote:
ElysianField wrote:

from the top to down.

Slow - Poison
Area attack
Knockback

Thanks, that's usually my set up. Samantha, Livia, Kiki, Nina. I just don't have many strong melee types [I use Archillea when i need melee]. The Mummies on Floor 88 gave me a hard time. >_<

if you don't have the best style available try the second best.

sometimes it's better to deploy a range unit even when they have 1 rank better in defence But still hits more.

Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:54 pm

Ugh maintenance got between my fight with the Black Dragon D:

And it's about the purchase system again, let's hope it won't be like last time.
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:54 pm

ElysianField wrote:
Cam wrote:
ElysianField wrote:

from the top to down.

Slow - Poison
Area attack
Knockback

sometimes it's better to deploy a range unit even when they have 1 rank better in defence But still hits more.

Thanks again. I try my best do put out the best suited/strongest.
Apparently they're doing maintenance right now, so I'll message you when the servers are back up. Seems like an odd time for maintenance though, I would imagine around this time is when traffic is the highest? I hope they fix the crashes...

Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:56 pm

Cam wrote:
ElysianField wrote:
Cam wrote:
ElysianField wrote:

from the top to down.

Slow - Poison
Area attack
Knockback

Thanks again. I try my best do put out the best suited/strongest.
Apparently they're doing maintenance right now, so I'll message you when the servers are back up. Seems like an odd time for maintenance though, I would imagine around this time is when traffic is the highest? I hope they fix the crashes...

a friend of mine said something about that people cheat to get Te's so i hope people that did lose all their BT pnts Evil or Very Mad

that way i might be in the top 20 again Very Happy

Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:03 pm

Some of the pack seems to be closing in on their first 200 clear. Just a refresher... but at floor 100 everyone gets a 5* Sonia - on any 100x after that you get a random 4* dragonspawn unit (Tulia, Luce, or Benedetta only). I expect the majority of players will only hit this once, if at all...

In any case, anyone that has their heart set on a Benedetta - I can swap her for one of the others, straight up. Just let me know if you're interested. I only have one and this is a one time deal. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:21 pm

King-Shawe wrote:
Some of the pack seems to be closing in on their first 200 clear. Just a refresher... but at floor 100 everyone gets a 5* Sonia - on any 100x after that you get a random 4* dragonspawn unit (Tulia, Luce, or Benedetta only). I expect the majority of players will only hit this once, if at all...

In any case, anyone that has their heart set on a Benedetta - I can swap her for one of the others, straight up. Just let me know if you're interested. I only have one and this is a one time deal. Thanks.

there will be lots who have multipe though..

i'm working on my 6th lap as we speak.
Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:45 pm

ElysianField wrote:

I think we can both agree that 6+ laps is going to be very uncommon compared to the amount of players that will only do 1 or 2... if any? Even in my ally list of I have three players (one with a 6* leader) who haven't logged on at all since Friday - those people even if they start grinding like hell starting right now probably will only clear the tower twice...
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:49 pm

King-Shawe wrote:
ElysianField wrote:

I think we can both agree that 6+ laps is going to be very uncommon compared to the amount of players that will only do 1 or 2... if any? Even in my ally list of I have three players (one with a 6* leader) who haven't logged on at all since Friday - those people even if they start grinding like hell starting right now probably will only clear the tower twice...

true. but you might want to considder dropping those allies. no use to have allies you can't use in battle.
Back to top Go down
Sanguosha

PostSubject: How many points for TOP20?   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:08 pm

Hello, I am trying to make a big decision with your guys' help. Currently, my rank is 33th and have 290 TEs left. I really want to have my first 6* unit and that is a dragon!

I use Kiki unit in this event, but my allies are not strong enough. To defeat Minvera usually takes me 5 rounds and Sonia about 4. I heard my ally who is 32th rank now. He has 680 TEs to be used and he only aims for top20.

I am in a dilemma that should I use up all my TEs or should I just wait for the end and get Laura, which is cute and a top tier 5*. I play this game from 9am that I wake up and 1am that I fall asleep. Yesterday, when my girlfriend and I were missionary position, I touched battle start on my phone, which made her mad. I want my normal life back but desire of a 6*.
Anyway, is it possible to get to top20 by using 290 TEs?
Back to top Go down
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:14 pm

Sanguosha wrote:
Hello, I am trying to make a big decision with your guys' help. Currently, my rank is 33th and have 290 TEs left. I really want to have my first 6* unit and that is a dragon!

I use Kiki unit in this event, but my allies are not strong enough. To defeat Minvera usually takes me 5 rounds and Sonia about 4. I heard my ally who is 32th rank now. He has 680 TEs to be used and he only aims for top20.

I am in a dilemma that should I use up all my TEs or should I just wait for the end and get Laura, which is cute and a top tier 5*. I play this game from 9am that I wake up and 1am that I fall asleep. Yesterday, when my girlfriend and I were missionary position, I touched battle start on my phone, which made her mad. I want my normal life back but desire of a 6*.
Anyway, is it possible to get to top20 by using 290 TEs?

??? haha

That aside, top 20 with 290 TE is impossible. Your ally who is in 32nd with 680 TE is wasting his TE.

Back to top Go down
Sanguosha

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:19 pm

Thx, champion! I will just play normally and use TE if I drop too much. I have to drive 5 hours on Friday morning anyway. What rank is secured for Laura if I go to sleep 5 hours before the end?
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Rank 200 BT Points   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:19 pm

Does anyone know currently what the scores/points are to get into the top 200 spots?
Back to top Go down
DLC123G

DLC123G

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:25 pm

Guys I'm really struggling on Floor 88 :/ The mummies are unbearably difficult...
My allies so far have gotten me through the Floors but I'm seriously struggling... please add me to help!!!!!!
I just want to finish Floor 100.
Currently a level 55 Sheryl (useing for bosses) and a lvl 33 Paige (used her for regular floors with allies)
I'm on right now and I would appreciate some high level mummy killers to help me. (BTW, first post! This game is amazing!)
Back to top Go down
Stoire
Android Savior [LEGENDARY]
Stoire

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:31 pm

Laura is rewarded to players in the top 200 ^ ^.
Back to top Go down
http://vanillaangel.deviantart.com
Stoire
Stoire

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:35 pm

DLC123G wrote:

You can ally with me ^ ^.
Back to top Go down
DLC123G

DLC123G

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:37 pm

thankyou so much :')
Back to top Go down
Stoire
Stoire

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:39 pm

Not a problem. Braved too :'D!
Back to top Go down
DLC123G

DLC123G

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:40 pm

I play this game a lot (girlfriend has even said I'm obsessed haha)
Tend to brave a lot as poss, and I spend a lot of time on it so I won't be too much of a waste of an ally Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]   [EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5] - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] Black Dragon Castle [Sept 28 - Oct 5]
Page 12 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next