Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration

Go down 
+37
M60A1
GoldoaWillNotMove
lovessel
Kresnik
ThePowerOutage
SamuraixAmateur
Meathamma
chaosme
Lenneth
anantab
Horizon
deeception
Mewlindsay
vul
winzboyz
Trayanee
bludex
Rolan DonCoin
Lornoth
Danielcortel
ChibiLaharl
bleachcosplay
Kadaan
Wiri
Craft
Simorelly
Rasta
Blargod
Tattycoram
themadmanazn
BraveDemon
Yoruichi
memphiskite
Takajyo
Soggytoaster
predator852
KuroStar
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Meathamma

Meathamma

Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:01 am

ThePowerOutage wrote:
What's the point of this feature? Really annoying for me, as I have two phones and a tablet, and can only play fanta on one :/

I know for a fact it doesn't stop people from been able to farm TE, as changing the UDID in blue stacks is child's play.

The point is to stop the majority of "account farmers". I know it's surprising for the tech savvy but most people wouldn't be able to figure out how to reset Bluestacks GUID (UDID) without a step-by-step how-to guide and probably a help desk to support it.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:34 am

Meathamma wrote:
ThePowerOutage wrote:
What's the point of this feature? Really annoying for me, as I have two phones and a tablet, and can only play fanta on one :/

I know for a fact it doesn't stop people from been able to farm TE, as changing the UDID in blue stacks is child's play.

The point is to stop the majority of "account farmers". I know it's surprising for the tech savvy but most people wouldn't be able to figure out how to reset Bluestacks GUID (UDID) without a step-by-step how-to guide and probably a help desk to support it.

Syncing GUID won't make an account register to more than one Bluestacks lmao. Its all a lie Razz

or maybe they removed device registration to make changes... so that GUID WON'T AFFECT DEVICE REGISTRATION!
Back to top Go down
lovessel

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:47 pm

Hi,

Recently my wife has downloaded fantasica on her iphone 4 ( 3 days back )

But somehow or rather, she can't register her account on that device..

Here's the problem,

This is definitely a new account but whether her phone have been registered before previously or not, she got no recollection about it and we have tried using different ways to register by login in through facebook, creating new accounts etc.. but all failed.. So i suspect she might have an account registered using her phone in the past which non of us have recollection at all.. Please kindly assist to it.. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:08 pm

Is there anyway I can reset the device reg on BlueStacks?

I registered my main account on my tablet and it's battery is broken and won't charge now so I can't use it to trade but I can't use Bluestacks either since I registered that account to my alt when they removed the one account per device limit (I figured they weren't going to fix it. Thanks a lot fanta. >_>').
Back to top Go down
M60A1
☆☆
M60A1

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:14 am

Luckily, I prepared for the worst. I transfer all my units to my cousins account to be safe,
when I went to get a new phone. My other account was unable to access
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3355-the-thrift-shop-full-of
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:24 am

GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:
Is there anyway I can reset the device reg on BlueStacks?

I registered my main account on my tablet and it's battery is broken and won't charge now so I can't use it to trade but I can't use Bluestacks either since I registered that account to my alt when they removed the one account per device limit (I figured they weren't going to fix it. Thanks a lot fanta. >_>').
You're really screwed then... D: buy a new device is the only option

But as to this...

lovessel wrote:
Hi,

Recently my wife has downloaded fantasica on her iphone 4 ( 3 days back )

But somehow or rather, she can't register her account on that device..

Here's the problem,

This is definitely a new account but whether her phone have been registered before previously or not, she got no recollection about it and we have tried using different ways to register by login in through facebook, creating new accounts etc.. but all failed.. So i suspect she might have an account registered using her phone in the past which non of us have recollection at all.. Please kindly assist to it.. Thanks!

Is your iOS up-to-date? It needs iOS 6 or above to register.
Back to top Go down
thebluebox0

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:46 am

I am very freaking confused here. From my understanding, the last iOS update removed the need for device registration. Several of my iOS using friends started running multiple accounts on one device. If I read this thread correctly, Fanta undid that update and forced registration again.

Since that time, several people (not the ones running multiple accounts) have been told that their devices are not registered and no register button appears in their inbox
I have two allies that have not been able to trade for a week
They are DROID users and never got that update in the first place. They email Fanta who simply tell them that their game info is intact and it must be a log in problem with Mobage. Mobage says their login info is correct and tell them to contact Fanta. Neither of these allies have been able to trade or inbox for over a week
Can anyone tell me what they need to do to fix it?

Both have tried to uninstall and reinstall Fanta. That was the obvious thing to try first.

Help!!!!
Back to top Go down
thebluebox0

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:48 am

Additional information.

Neither speak English as their first language, so getting them to understand technical terms like operating system and version is a bit like pulling teeth while herding cats. As far as I can tell, their DROID OS are up to date and they did install the latest version of Fanta. One is using a Galaxy but does not know what type of phone specifically (Gets confused when I ask which model) and the other is using a Pantech Burst.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:57 am

thebluebox0 wrote:
I am very freaking confused here. From my understanding, the last iOS update removed the need for device registration. Several of my iOS using friends started running multiple accounts on one device. If I read this thread correctly, Fanta undid that update and forced registration again.

Since that time, several people (not the ones running multiple accounts) have been told that their devices are not registered and no register button appears in their inbox
I have two allies that have not been able to trade for a week
They are DROID users and never got that update in the first place. They email Fanta who simply tell them that their game info is intact and it must be a log in problem with Mobage. Mobage says their login info is correct and tell them to contact Fanta. Neither of these allies have been able to trade or inbox for over a week
Can anyone tell me what they need to do to fix it?

Both have tried to uninstall and reinstall Fanta. That was the obvious thing to try first.
Help!!!!
Your understanding is contary to the information stated, the last iOS update for Fantasica is on 29 May 2013 which was the day they put device registration back.
They undid device registration on 26 April.

Fantasica did not do any other further changes to device registration after 29 May.

Are you sure there was no register button though? There should be on the bottom-left when you access the inbox.

If you really want to confirm they are really not registered, you can try trading with them (with a registered device of course ). If their devices are not registered, you should get a unique error saying that their devices are not registered or something. Confirm the things you are trading and you should get the error message! Send a screenshot of the error message.

It's probably the damn annoying Android bug still ongoing. They never fixed that stupid bug for Android apparently huh... Quite sad.. They undid it for nothing...

Back to top Go down
thebluebox0

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:59 am

Both of these friends and I are Android users.

As far as I know Droids were never released from registration anyway.

They both told me the game is saying their devices are not registered. Both have been playing on their devices for several months and registered them previously. One of these two have been playing constantly since August 17, 2012. The other started August 28, 2012 but stopped playing around Christmas
He came back and played with no problems for 3 weeks.

I told both where to look for the register button. Both tell me there is no button.

I told both to clear the data/cache, uninstall, and download again.

One has not been on since then. I could not trade with the other when she came back on. I initiated, chose a feeder, and confirmed. I got the pop up saying the other player was not registered. Disappeared before I could get screenshot.

I assume they need to email someone?

The one who has not been back on already tried email. He tried as first and was told his game info is intact and correct but they couldn't help him. Referred him to Mobage. Mobage told him it is a technical issue and to contact ss.

I am thinking that since he speaks broken English, they may not have understood the problem.

Who do they need to write?

What is the best way to describe the issue? What keywords should they use?

What info do they need to include?
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:07 pm

At least the issue has not gone unnoticed by a few players:

http://feedback.mobage.com/forums/194402-fantasica-/suggestions/4008147-remove-device-registration

Wonder who was that hacked person they were referring to?
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:14 pm

thebluebox0 wrote:
Both of these friends and I are Android users.

As far as I know Droids were never released from registration anyway.

They both told me the game is saying their devices are not registered. Both have been playing on their devices for several months and registered them previously. One of these two have been playing constantly since August 17, 2012. The other started August 28, 2012 but stopped playing around Christmas
He came back and played with no problems for 3 weeks.

I told both where to look for the register button. Both tell me there is no button.

I told both to clear the data/cache, uninstall, and download again.

One has not been on since then. I could not trade with the other when she came back on. I initiated, chose a feeder, and confirmed. I got the pop up saying the other player was not registered. Disappeared before I could get screenshot.

I assume they need to email someone?

The one who has not been back on already tried email. He tried as first and was told his game info is intact and correct but they couldn't help him. Referred him to Mobage. Mobage told him it is a technical issue and to contact ss.

I am thinking that since he speaks broken English, they may not have understood the problem.

Who do they need to write?

What is the best way to describe the issue? What keywords should they use?

What info do they need to include?

TELL THEM TO SCREENSHOT THE INBOX!!!! AND POST IT HERE Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
thebluebox0

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:27 pm

I will if they log back in. It seems they may have decided to quit over this
Back to top Go down
Suoutheipad

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:52 am

It's still off if you're on iOS5 or the old version of BlueStacks.
Hope they never patch this...

Also, if you're unable to get an older version of BlueStacks working, just do a complete uninstall and clean the registries. So simple a caveman could do it.

PS. I use Geekuninstaller.
Back to top Go down
KwanLie

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:00 pm

Help, my device being unregister. I never register my account at another device.  What should i do?
Back to top Go down
Cowdero

Cowdero

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:09 pm

I'm getting the same error, after i updated Fantasica on my iPhone it became unregistered. Clicking 'Register Device' on the Inbox moves me to the next menu but the 'Register Device' there is grayed out.

Will Data Reset and Repatch, i'll tell if it gets fixed.
Back to top Go down
Suoutheipad

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:13 pm

Isn't it supposed to be greyed out until you 'read' the device registration rules?
Back to top Go down
Cowdero

Cowdero

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:25 pm

Suoutheipad wrote:
Isn't it supposed to be greyed out until you 'read' the device registration rules?
Oops my bad XD
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:38 am

Cowdero wrote:
I'm getting the same error, after i updated Fantasica on my iPhone it became unregistered. Clicking 'Register Device' on the Inbox moves me to the next menu but the 'Register Device' there is grayed out.

Will Data Reset and Repatch, i'll tell if it gets fixed.

Quote :
If you haven’t registered yet, go to the Inbox and Press ‘Register Device’. Read the terms of the Device Registration and you can register your unregistered device.

Read the FAQ LMAO!!!

KwanLie wrote:
Help, my device being unregister. I never register my account at another device.  What should i do?

Quote :
This usually happens when Fantasica does an update for the iOS and they need to upgrade its requirements for iOS, thus players who register through old versions of iOS will be automatically unregistered without warning.
Back to top Go down
KwanLie

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:28 pm

Tq. My device reregister again.
Lol
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:17 am

Title is in the process of changing as I'm trying to make the link be seen in the google when they search for guides in google.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:27 am

Minor changes made
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 7:58 pm

Bump as there is a slight rephrase to some sentences and slight additions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration    Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasica: The Official Comprehensive FAQ for Device Registration
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5