Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

My experience the past 3 weeks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Happiemealz
☆☆☆
Happiemealz

My experience the past 3 weeks Empty
PostSubject: My experience the past 3 weeks   My experience the past 3 weeks I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:57 am

Ok, not so new here. Started 12 Jan. 20 days, I guess?

Spent about 800 mobacoins so far and extracted 16 TE out of that. I rationalized that since most good iphone games cost about 3-6 bucks this was a reasonable investment. Didn't pull any 5s or 6s but compared to the horror stories I've heard, it could have been considerably worse...

Was lucky to find this forum a week into playing, there's a ton of good info here and the community is amazing - friendly, helpful, very fast replies.

I clock 12 hour days on average - currently level 95, have 2 decent maxed 5s, Sheryl and Mihiro, acquired through trading up maxed 4s and TE earned from aggressive trading/sales of feeders, 4*s, pots, basically everything but the kitchen sink.

(Man, trading is complicated in this game. I LOVE IT.)

My greatest regret was burning through all the quests and training so early on - once I've hit a certain target in events I only log on to farm cards from training and send out ally braves, while waiting for the next event.

I guess my advice to recent new players would be to read as much as you can on this forum (especially the general discussion section and events) and play at a speed you're comfortable with. The game is very pay to win (one of my allies probably pumped in $300-500 just for his first 6* off a box), but as an (almost) free player it's quite possible to enjoy the game... what you put in is what you get.

Well adios and see you guys online!
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: My experience the past 3 weeks   My experience the past 3 weeks I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:41 am

Agreed! You can enjoy the game for free, and in some events you can also compete decently without spending a cent (paying just with your time).
Back to top Go down
Kimika9394

Kimika9394

PostSubject: Re: My experience the past 3 weeks   My experience the past 3 weeks I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:20 am

hmmm 6 days for me left to get as far as you lol, so far just 1 sheryl guess got to stay optimistic lol, and yeah, definitely possible to enjoy this game without milking the cash cow :3
Back to top Go down
Happiemealz
☆☆☆
Happiemealz

PostSubject: Re: My experience the past 3 weeks   My experience the past 3 weeks I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:08 am

Hey Kimika!

No hurry, I'm starting to slow down. Sooner or later real life will get in the way lol!

If you've got space I'll add you as an ally Smile)
Back to top Go down
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆
Soggytoaster

PostSubject: Re: My experience the past 3 weeks   My experience the past 3 weeks I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:21 pm

Well done Smile
Back to top Go down
velocityhead245
☆☆
velocityhead245

PostSubject: Re: My experience the past 3 weeks   My experience the past 3 weeks I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:52 pm

I totally agree with you man. The secret to this game is patience. I never spend any real money and already acquired 5 - 5* units just by trading max 4 + TE's. My advice to newbies is to hold their valuable elixirs and max out their 4* units. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My experience the past 3 weeks   My experience the past 3 weeks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My experience the past 3 weeks
Page 1 of 1