Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets

Go down 
+26
KuroStar
Roanmarvel
Tanoto
boyetvalte
sealbutts
Kinyat
xfalconhunterx
loniguseze
Dythirk
allyart
Mass Zero
Mhazard
Ryosuke
Amasuro
Holmcross
cruorimancer
memphiskite
Vaati
Hajkster
TheRain7
Wolframite
Kanata67
EverCheYoung
Sterlymobile
po1102
ivanche00
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ivanche00

Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:10 am

So how many people are skipping bed time for those M tickets for a slight chance of Marybell? (Maybe)

Is it worth staying up to just get those tickets and playing the event?

What are your thoughts on the purpose of the M tickets?
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:47 am

Don't count on free 7*
Back to top Go down
Sterlymobile
☆☆☆☆
Sterlymobile

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:01 pm

I was going to guess they are raffle tickets for 1 Marybell
Back to top Go down
EverCheYoung

EverCheYoung

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:31 pm

Sterlymobile wrote:
I was going to guess they are raffle tickets for 1 Marybell

:O 1 Marybell?! The whole Fanta community would riot if that happened lol
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:38 pm

Riot riot riot riot....
Back to top Go down
Wolframite

Wolframite

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:13 am

'M' ticket... I'm wondering if there will be special quests just for monsters coming soon? But I can only wish it's for card packs that only contain monsters?
Back to top Go down
TheRain7

TheRain7

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:53 am

Marybell tickets... where you have a 0.0002% chance of getting Marybell.

And a 99.9998% chance of getting a swift kick the the balls.
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:05 am

TheRain7 wrote:
Marybell tickets... where you have a 0.0002% chance of getting Marybell.

I would take that number and change it to 0%. Because come on, we all know thats the real chance. xD
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:27 am

I'm just thinking about the 50 3*. the 20 4*. the 9 5* and the 2 6* i'll be winning from the tickets.

I'm almost out of 3* feeders, so it'll be a nice bonus.
Back to top Go down
TheRain7

TheRain7

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:34 pm

Where you getting those numbers from Vaati?
Looks a lot better than my pull rate lol...
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:22 pm

Sadly the rate of getting a 4* is better than getting a 3*.

I kinda like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
cruorimancer
☆☆☆
cruorimancer

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:23 pm

78 M tix used and all i got is a bunch of 3 and 4* i already have.. x_X
Back to top Go down
Holmcross

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:34 am

I know that it says that you have 50% chance of pulling Marybell if you buy the Marybell Pack, but is that actually true? Silicon Studios isn't trying to fool players into spending 50 bucks by exploiting technicalities are they? 50% just seems too good to be true.
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 2:35 am

Holmcross wrote:
I know that it says that you have 50% chance of pulling Marybell if you buy the Marybell Pack, but is that actually true? Silicon Studios isn't trying to fool players into spending 50 bucks by exploiting technicalities are they? 50% just seems too good to be true.
From what I'm seeing, people are pulling the 7* from just one or two pulls. So 50% sounds like it could be possible.

Then again, it's still $50 for a slim chance that you will pull 10 cards and not one of them will be the 7*.
Back to top Go down
ivanche00

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 2:39 am

M tickets are dream killers. Just opened 100 of them expecting a marybell. I was so wrong. But at least we all have plenty of feeders now?

Anyone who drew marybell out from M tickets post here please!
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 4:50 am

Like I said above lol, don't count on free 7*. Unless you're extremely lucky like someone I know.
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:00 am

ivanche00 wrote:
M tickets are dream killers. Just opened 100 of them expecting a marybell. I was so wrong. But at least we all have plenty of feeders now?

Lol, i opened 200 and didn't even expect a 5* from it. I actually got one five! a priscilla! Thats better then my normal luck! kahaha.
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke
☆☆
Ryosuke

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:27 am

Hajkster wrote:
ivanche00 wrote:

Lol, i opened 200 and didn't even expect a 5* from it. I actually got one five! a priscilla! Thats better then my normal luck! kahaha.

Instead of killing Neolith, I am just doing training for 4* feeders now. Not that much of a difference consider I am not ranking and there is no 6* shard award.
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:31 am

Ryosuke wrote:
Hajkster wrote:
ivanche00 wrote:

Instead of killing Neolith, I am just doing training for 4* feeders now. Not that much of a difference consider I am not ranking and there is no 6* shard award.

On the other hand, if you can manage to farm 43k shards per day, you can get 1000 m tickets. Which might be more then what you can get from training... maybe. :p
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke
☆☆
Ryosuke

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:29 am

Hajkster wrote:
Ryosuke wrote:
Hajkster wrote:
ivanche00 wrote:

On the other hand, if you can manage to farm 43k shards per day, you can get 1000 m tickets. Which might be more then what you can get from training... maybe. :p

My average is only around 25k per day since I am not using pot, and Neolith is a pain when you have work at random hours...
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:59 am

TheRain7 wrote:

Wild guesses actually.

Only won 2 5* so far, but we still have more days to keep getting tickets.

And i pity the fools who went for the shard thousand M ticket shard reward for hopes of something great. I hope they have some aid gel for their fingers Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mhazard

Mhazard

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:55 am

pulled 100 times (50 per acc, only 2 active acc), I got a massive 4*s, at least 5 Diaha, Rufia, Harpy, two Treant, one Mino and two Priscilla on main acc O_o, I didn't expect I can actually pull Rethel (not Ethel, Rethel is the LE 4* from Machine Doll event, best partner for Volja). Rethel was once my small DC and I actually pulled it! I didn't expect that. I can't pull Marybell and 6*s though, but 60 4* is already enough for farming LV40 5* feeders... heh heh heh... here I come Lusoria Feeder Farming Simulator...

perhaps the Maker wants me to farm more and more 6* feeder first...

speaking of Harpy, I often got them from the others and pulled from tickets, to a stage they actually flooded my inbox.

Last edited by Mhazard on Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mass Zero

Mass Zero

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:53 pm

Rethel has been in standard packs ever since, actually.

Back on track, anyone get Marybell from M packs yet? Or a 6* even? The chances seem absurdly low.
Back to top Go down
TheRain7

TheRain7

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 3:49 pm

Vaati wrote:
TheRain7 wrote:

Wild guesses actually.

whew*... thought i was missing out on some secret pulling methods

Still sour about that time i pulled 500+ dream tickets and got all the 3/4*s i could ever want....

Mass Zero wrote:
Back on track, anyone get Marybell from M packs yet? Or a 6* even? The chances seem absurdly low.

I think the chances are about the same as normal packs... which is low as **** as usual.

My friend pulled 1400~ish Mtickets and got no Marybell (he did get a Paris and a few 5*s)
He then threw the $50 in rage and got Marybell on first try
(and now he's suffering from buyer's regret kukuku lolzack)

Know another friend got Aquaria from the Mtickets.

We also heard of a guy who's gotten 3 Marybells from pulling Mtickets... we hate that guy.
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 3:50 pm

TheRain7 wrote:

We also heard of a guy who's gotten 3 Marybells from pulling Mtickets... we hate that guy.

Grrrr. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next