Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

My Past Life[image]

Go down 
+3
King-Shawe
SekerWolf
lmnseason
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

My Past Life[image] Empty
PostSubject: My Past Life[image]   My Past Life[image] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:43 am

When I was in high school, I became quite known for my works. My art teachers loved me and I gave them all my respect. Here are some of the works I have left and most of them are given to my friends. The reason I quit being an artist is due to the lack of jobs in it. I entered the world of culinary arts instead. It's not so bad now that I am a resto manager.

Enjoy the remnants of my past. Smile Thinking of going back into drawing after I settle down.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SekerWolf

SekerWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Life[image]   My Past Life[image] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:34 pm

O.O man, those are really well drawn! I think it would be great if you started again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

PostSubject: Re: My Past Life[image]   My Past Life[image] I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:19 pm

Cool sketches, I liked Cloud.
Back to top Go down
cchoi12

PostSubject: Re: My Past Life[image]   My Past Life[image] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:55 pm

From one artist to another, your work is truly impeccable. Even if you can't make a career of it, there's no reason to leave your talents behind.

I wish you well in your future endeavors~
Back to top Go down
FenrirGreyback

FenrirGreyback

PostSubject: Re: My Past Life[image]   My Past Life[image] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:55 am

AHHH~~~~ LEGOLAS AND CLOUD<3 you do not know how much im fangirling right now!!<3
Back to top Go down
whitecrest9

whitecrest9

PostSubject: Re: My Past Life[image]   My Past Life[image] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:30 pm

cchoi12 wrote:
From one artist to another, your work is truly impeccable. Even if you can't make a career of it, there's no reason to leave your talents behind.

I wish you well in your future endeavors~

I strongly agree with cchoi on this; regardless of what marketability is, tapping into something you excel at and enjoy is a way of letting the "you" come out Smile
Back to top Go down
abuqasar
☆☆☆
abuqasar

PostSubject: Re: My Past Life[image]   My Past Life[image] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:21 pm

These are pretty good! You have good shading sense. All the light sources look right it aint easy doin it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Past Life[image]   My Past Life[image] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Past Life[image]
Page 1 of 1