Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Can't get past episode 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dousarbing

Can't get past episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: Can't get past episode 1   Can't get past episode 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:49 pm

Hi,

I can't get past episode one despite completing all the quest and they clearly show

"cleared" and @ 100%.

What can I do to get to choose episode. I really don't wanna miss my first 7 days 4* card pack.

Please assist. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: Can't get past episode 1   Can't get past episode 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:10 pm

If you're having a technical issue with Fantasica look here.

https://support.mobage.com/hc/en-us/articles/200395807-How-Do-I-Get-Support-For-Fantasica-
Back to top Go down
dousarbing

PostSubject: Re: Can't get past episode 1   Can't get past episode 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:34 pm

I have sent in a ticket for them. Anyway been through this problem before?
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: Can't get past episode 1   Can't get past episode 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:52 am

To me it sounds like a technical issue they need to fix on their end. If you completed all the chapter 1 quests including the boss and can't select chapter 2 from the chapter selection tab you can try exiting and restarting the game. If that doesn't work then look to see if you overlooked or missed anything. If not then its most likely something they will need to fix on their end.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Can't get past episode 1   Can't get past episode 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:09 pm

it sound more like you just havent figured out how to switch episodes... ie from the main page hit quests, that will open up the last episode you were on, at the bottom of the screen hit "select Episode" and then you can select ep 2
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: Can't get past episode 1   Can't get past episode 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:20 pm

Memory is a bit fuzzy but weren't you supposed to be able to go straight to chapter 2 from the boot camp screen after finishing chapter 1?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't get past episode 1   Can't get past episode 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't get past episode 1
Page 1 of 1