Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress

Go down 
+67
Jerky
Ryosuke
Bondurant
pizfirez
Hurleyvp
Lionpunisher
GoldoaWillNotMove
Tentacle Love
MythSearcher
ElysianField
schizzlemydiz
Stubub
bx65
Crimson09
supremeJD
sd240sx
Joradx
paveljevs
Amasuro
chaosbladeuk
Schdawn
jrdmaan
sGabe4
Sabin76
GnatB
greatsopp
Ariesthecat37
Piggers
Balth
BraveDemon
jackyang919
Ghost_Star
xl_astros_lx
Luzbel
nmtran777
Xedd
Rekanize
jant0y
aubade888
Thalasar
dopehk
Pandalicious
po1102
themadmanazn
kyaaya
larrydust
memphiskite
Despoted
Br4dford
King-Shawe
Whenesday
dnonamus
v4lkyr13
Shirinights
bigpig506
aszutai
nocturned
Wheatmidge
snappycow
aquCHAOS
Kyte
dakkon107
predator852
cmud2007
Varis
pnoytroi
BkWiz
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:41 pm

Quote :
C.Reamy Nexus7
280.5 frames between attacks (1.169 sec delay)
*constant sequence of 280 and 281

Clarissa Nexus 7
380.5 frames between attacks (1.585 sec delay)
*only four attacks because Clarissa doesn't have slow [381 384 381 376] The delay in the second attack seems to be compensated on the fourth attack

Data in this type of format, is EXTREMELY useful to me. Rather than single data points. As long as they are coming from the same device with little/no lag.

As you saw earlier, I was able to correct Reve and Clarissa's data with the two data points so that the difference between them and C.Reamy matched up.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:07 am

All speed data except Tania have been added.
I'm currently retesting a bunch of unit's speeds also, so expect some changes to older unit's speeds like Beatrix/Lu Bu/Belethi for example.
I'll be updating the data charts with all the new information tomorrow most likely.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:42 am

thank you so much for your hard work
it is immensely appreciated
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:03 pm

Change log for 4/28/2013

-Added all data for the following new units :

Aragon / Grey / Alvida / Manfred / Eurydike / Isabelle / Aksana / Arcadia / Ridill / Amure / Borage / Tania / Matahari / V.Diana / Clarissa / Isis / Cuniculus / Francois / Dolce / Adamas / Lys / Claudette

-Updated the data for the following older units :

Fenrir / Loki / Anastasia / Saki / Reve / Dorothea / Petra / Tina / Loki
Back to top Go down
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:12 am

Uhm... according to the tables:

Claudette is 79470 vs air
Chiara is 79731 vs air

I'm not expert, and they're really close, but 79470 < 79731

Which would mean Claudette has lower air DPS than Chiara, not the reverse. So Chiara would be ranked higher vs air? (Note: You have it correct in combined, just not in mage specific)
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:40 am

GnatB wrote:
Uhm... according to the tables:

Claudette is 79470 vs air
Chiara is 79731 vs air

I'm not expert, and they're really close, but 79470 < 79731

Which would mean Claudette has lower air DPS than Chiara, not the reverse. So Chiara would be ranked higher vs air? (Note: You have it correct in combined, just not in mage specific)
Good catch, fixed.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:27 pm

Thanks for the huge update!
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:32 pm

just thought I would bump this cause yesterday I got laughed in the face when I told someone ingame that Monica is a little bit faster than Paris, and much faster than Eury.

just wanna make sure people read and educate themselves before they put others down
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:59 pm

I noticed according to the DPS numbers, Aksana actually has a higher sea DPS than Alvida, but in the rankings she is higher. I don't want to edit your posts without permission so I'll just post this here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:48 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
I noticed according to the DPS numbers, Aksana actually has a higher sea DPS than Alvida, but in the rankings she is higher. I don't want to edit your posts without permission so I'll just post this here Very Happy

I'll take a look at it and fix it.

With that massive update it doesn't surprise me that I made a mistake here and there.

I'll fix it with the other update I'm planning to do later today to a few older units with * still next to them.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:08 pm

BkWiz wrote:
themadmanazn wrote:

I'll take a look at it and fix it.

With that massive update it doesn't surprise me that I made a mistake here and there.

I'll fix it with the other update I'm planning to do later today to a few older units with * still next to them.

Cool, thanks a bunch for keeping this up to date! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 12:16 pm

Post - Mandragora March :

- Majoram Added
- Belethi / Georgios / Lu Bu Updated
- * removed from Vine / Belethi / Georgios / Lu Bu
- Minor unit order errors fixed
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 1:23 pm

Thanks for the update buddy, I don't know what I would do without you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 6:59 am

Looking at the mages DPS, you've ranked Lys above MaRjoram although Marj has higher stats and they are the same attack speed o.0. Is there any reason for this?
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:40 am

chaosbladeuk wrote:
Looking at the mages DPS, you've ranked Lys above MaRjoram although Marj has higher stats and they are the same attack speed o.0. Is there any reason for this?

Yes, I have a very good reason for that.

Apparently I need coffee in the morning is the reason why. Suspect

BkWiz Needs Coffee in the Morning Update:

-Fixed Eurydike and Nanaca in the Combined Section
-Fixed Majoram's DPS, went from 1.2s calculations to 1.15s calculations
-Updated Cornelia DPS, removed * and all values changed to 1.6s from 1.7s
-Isis added to Total Mage DPS

Last edited by BkWiz on Sat May 11, 2013 2:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:10 pm

Another thing is that Isis was left out of the total stats for mages Smile
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:34 pm

fixed and added to earlier changelog
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:51 pm

Now all you need to do is add Delfina and Bajardo to the list to make their prices sky rocket~! Lol. Unintentionally of course.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:21 pm

I actually already have their numbers. Smile
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:12 am

Battle Arena II Update :

-Bajardo and Delfina added
-Updated Intro Post and various other posts
Back to top Go down
paveljevs
☆☆☆☆☆☆
paveljevs

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:07 am

pnoytroi wrote:
Now all you need to do is add Delfina and Bajardo to the list to make their prices sky rocket~! Lol. Unintentionally of course.

Looks like nothing stellar in terms of DPS from them though. One could buy a trio of better melee DPSers to cover each terrain type (well, arguably not for Air, but Manf is close enough) for less than a cost of a single Delfina/Baj.
Back to top Go down
Joradx

Joradx

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:59 pm

sGabe4 wrote:
just thought I would bump this cause yesterday I got laughed in the face when I told someone ingame that Monica is a little bit faster than Paris, and much faster than Eury.

just wanna make sure people read and educate themselves before they put others down

Ahhhhh but did you specify the speed? Most people assume speed from the perspective of arenas instead of basic attacks. This is a great thread for finding out hidden bonuses of units and taking advantage of it for boss killing and quest events, but becomes useless in the face of arena attack sequences. Nonetheless, great source of info Bkwiz, keep it up sir!
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:37 pm

There's another thread for regular arenas and battle arenas
Back to top Go down
sd240sx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:21 am

I was wondering if anyone has any idea on how the DPS of the upcoming C speed mage is? I remeber reading that mages prices in jp server dropped a lot after she was released. I ask because right now I am torn about whether I should get Moni or Dana. If the new mage has a higher DPS I would rather wait for her then get Moni.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
paveljevs
☆☆☆☆☆☆
paveljevs

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:30 pm

sd240sx wrote:
I was wondering if anyone has any idea on how the DPS of the upcoming C speed mage is? I remeber reading that mages prices in jp server dropped a lot after she was released. I ask because right now I am torn about whether I should get Moni or Dana. If the new mage has a higher DPS I would rather wait for her then get Moni.
Thanks

For the event when magic DPS becomes really relevant you will need Air DPS, and Moni is bad at that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next