Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress

Go down 
+67
Jerky
Ryosuke
Bondurant
pizfirez
Hurleyvp
Lionpunisher
GoldoaWillNotMove
Tentacle Love
MythSearcher
ElysianField
schizzlemydiz
Stubub
bx65
Crimson09
supremeJD
sd240sx
Joradx
paveljevs
Amasuro
chaosbladeuk
Schdawn
jrdmaan
sGabe4
Sabin76
GnatB
greatsopp
Ariesthecat37
Piggers
Balth
BraveDemon
jackyang919
Ghost_Star
xl_astros_lx
Luzbel
nmtran777
Xedd
Rekanize
jant0y
aubade888
Thalasar
dopehk
Pandalicious
po1102
themadmanazn
kyaaya
larrydust
memphiskite
Despoted
Br4dford
King-Shawe
Whenesday
dnonamus
v4lkyr13
Shirinights
bigpig506
aszutai
nocturned
Wheatmidge
snappycow
aquCHAOS
Kyte
dakkon107
predator852
cmud2007
Varis
pnoytroi
BkWiz
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
pizfirez

DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:46 pm

cool thread thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:08 am

omg in that case Aragon is a freaking BEAST
must. get. her. now.
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:55 pm

Eluit and Aragon are exciting news. I love their artwork.

Leveling Eluit for a friend, but I'm mostly lazy lol.
Back to top Go down
Bondurant
☆☆
Bondurant

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:23 am

Thanks for the work,
poor thing, you have a lot new units to check Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke
☆☆
Ryosuke

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:44 am

Any idea whether Alt or Morticia has better DPS?
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 5:44 am

I'd say Moni wins, cause even Magnus just barely beat her
and Alt has way worse stats, but she's def better than any other poison 6* magic, maybe except for Claudette
Back to top Go down
Jerky

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:16 am

So, why is Monica not worth a lot? I've always thought of her as one of the best 6* units in the game, but she's not priced that way. These DPS charts also prove that.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:36 am

she's THE best 6* mage, and top3 all around best 6* unit ever
her price kinda reflects that, cause she's still more expensive than LE Pregare,Mort,Magnus,Alt
maybe people just undervalue her cause there are easily 2000 of her in the game cause she's been pullable from day1 and this is a 1 year old game
Back to top Go down
Hurleyvp

Hurleyvp

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:15 pm

It would seem Neon is slower than Rein but faster than Aksana...just my thoughts
Back to top Go down
noobcake

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:59 am

sGabe4 wrote:
Magnus supposedly has a DPS of 0.9 if I'm not mistaken
so we can do some calculations, but I was an English major so me and calculators don't get along too well
someone else (cough) BkWiz (cough) should do the math
but I'm guessing Monica is still by far the best Mage in the game

I would also like to the settle the Pregare VS Chiara matter
both are dirt cheap at the moment, but I wanna get the better one for the Neolith event

are you guys trying to be different or something?
"Damage per second (DPS) is a term used with computer games to describe the average rate of damage inflicted over time."

you cannot seriously be thinking that dps = atk delay which is exactly what 0.9 represents. BKWiz's table in his original post clearly quotes "Atk Spd".

i am seriously amazed right now.

edit: sorry not attacks per second but attack delay as in, attack once every 0.9seconds.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:14 am

I'm aware. no need to attack me for this... :-S

I just use DPS instead of attack delay in place of attack delay sometimes if you read my posts
and it doesn't even matter anyway, does it?
Back to top Go down
noobcake

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:29 am

sorry gabe i made u a victim :3

i quoted you because of my <3 for you.

edit: that and because your sig said feel your wrath xD
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 7:23 pm

bump for great justice!
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:24 pm

FYI as a heads up, I've been too busy to play Fantasica as much.

So if anyone would like to take over the thread, please feel free to.
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:34 pm

BkWiz wrote:

Um i can see you in the ranks so who has been playing on your behalf then >>
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 12:02 pm

chaosbladeuk wrote:
BkWiz wrote:

Um i can see you in the ranks so who has been playing on your behalf then >>
It's still me. cheers  I didn't expect to play for Revere or Sitria but I got dragged in...

Sigh, trying to do work and Fantasica at the same time while competing = no sleep...
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 5:01 pm

bump
maybe... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:03 pm

I know bk has been too busy to update this, but just a quick question - and bump Smile based on experience with letter speeds (I know, the whole point of this thread is to look closer than the letter speed allows us to see):
Rendel, she is listed as a C speed and her air attack is approx 103k at MLB / 89K maxed. That should put her up pretty high in the air DPS, yes?
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:20 pm

Tattycoram wrote:
I know bk has been too busy to update this, but just a quick question - and bump :)based on experience with letter speeds (I know, the whole point of this thread is to look closer than the letter speed allows us to see):
Rendel, she is listed as a C speed and her air attack is approx 103k at MLB / 89K maxed. That should put her up pretty high in the air DPS, yes?
Her air for a 6* is higher than Oktavia. So yes if her speed is the same as Okt she will have the highest dps for air (only marginally)
Back to top Go down
Minowara
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:28 pm

Can anyone tell me how to calculate the speed that is shown in the wiki? I just got a Coral, and I am trying to figure out what her sprite speed is (it is 0 in the wiki, ie, no one has tested it). How do you all test speeds to come up with the .3 to .8 numbers??
Back to top Go down
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:14 am

This thread needs a BUMP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12