Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New, of course - Any advice on how to progress?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
IceRequiem

IceRequiem

New, of course - Any advice on how to progress? Empty
PostSubject: New, of course - Any advice on how to progress?   New, of course - Any advice on how to progress? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:21 am

Hello! I'm new to the game. Just a veterinary medicine student in real life looking for a casual escape every now and then. Also, I don't have any allies at the moment, so if anyone wants, please send me a request! My ign is garrettc90...wish I had made my mobage account with a different name, heh. I'll be mostly active past 5pm EST on weekdays and variably during weekends.

Anyway, any advice from experienced players on how to progress? It seems like the general idea is to get the highest star cards possible and dominate. Should I be trading with potions and time elixirs? Should I skip a tier level of cards? I appreciate any advice you can offer.
Back to top Go down
loniguseze
☆☆☆☆
loniguseze

PostSubject: Re: New, of course - Any advice on how to progress?   New, of course - Any advice on how to progress? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:55 am

First and most important thing is to keep ALL regular potions and Time elixirs you get trough events and minas trials or boot camp. I did the mistake of wasting them early on when I had no idea how valuable they are. Also collect the personal potions and time elixirs (they are blue) and usable only by you, thus not tradeable.

Getting your 4 star and first 5 star should be easy after one or two events and from all the TE you collect. If you get to lvl 31 and you can trade I can send u one 5 star for free since those are very common nowdays. The next step is getting a 6 star, but there are few good tutorials you can find on this forum. So it will be easy to progress.

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Ranger79

Ranger79

PostSubject: Re: New, of course - Any advice on how to progress?   New, of course - Any advice on how to progress? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:16 pm

Welcome to Fantasica Smile

Here are my top tips for starting out.

Time Elixirs and Potions (TE & Pots)
The number 1 tip for starting out is to KEEP all of your tradable time elixirs (TE) and potions (pots).

The items that are non-tradable have a (P) after the name. Eg. Time Elixir(P)
These can only be used by you. Starting out it is worth saving those to use in events, rather than wasting them on training/quests that have fast reset timers at low levels.

TE is the main trading currency used to buy cards from other players.

How to Trade
In order to trade with other players you need to:
- Be at least level 30
- Have registered your device (you can register from your inbox)

I highly recommend checking out Abuqasar's trading guide before you start Very Happy
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t9505-the-beginners-guide-to-trading

The best places to go for trading are:
- http://www.fantasitrade.com
- http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/f2-trading-center
- http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wall.php

Be Social
Once you have made allies, be sure to send them braves and use them in your quests/battles as often as possible.

Sending braves to an ally = they get brave points, and so do you
Using ally in a quest/battle = they get ally points, and so do you

Always deploy the maximum number of allies.

Interact with your allies by sending "thanks" messages, answering questions, and helping them bank their units.

Banking Units
Sometimes you will receive a message from an ally asking to help them "bank".

Banking is the term used in Fantasica for moving items into your inbox. To "bank" units you create a trade with someone and then have them cancel it. Once canceled, the units from the trade are moved to your inbox.

Reasons for Banking:
- Frees space in your Units list
- Storage of units that you are not using
- To change your monster order

Battles, Defence and Monsters
To defend yourself in battles, the monsters in your Units list are used. The order that your monsters are deployed is the same as the default order in your Unit list (set by oldest received to newest).

To change your monster order you can Bank them, then go to your inbox and click Receive to receive them in the order you want them deployed.

For a strong defence you want a mix of Tanks and Runners. Tanks are usually fairly slow monsters with high HP and strong defences. Runners are fast units (S or A speed) that aim to race past your enemies. Generally you want to have a Tank first to soak up damage, then deploy a Runner to rush past before your enemy can attack again.

A good defence at lower levels is:
First -> Kraken (tank)
Second -> Stray Cat (runner)

You can get both of these units for free by completing artifact collections.

Enhancing Units
One of the main reasons to Enhance units rather than leveling through a quest/training is to maximize the amount of xp gained.

The best enhancing strategy starting out is:
- In your Skills tab level up Valkyrie whenever possible.
- Feed 1* units to your Monster 2* units until they reach level 10
- Level up your standard 2* units in quests until they reach level 10
- Feed 1* units to your standard and Monster 3* units until they reach level 10
- Feed your leveled 2* and 3* units to your 4* units until they reach level 40
- Feed your leveled 4* units to your 5*/6*/7* units

Remember that the ONLY way to level your monster units is through enhancing.

You can download the Fantasica Calculator app to see how many cards you will need for leveling. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bplatz.fantasicacalculator

More Tips for Beginners
lmnseason's beginners guide at http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t2682-walkthrough-free-player has a list of terms used, along with a heap of great info for all new players.

Hope that all helps, and look forward to seeing you in-game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IceRequiem

IceRequiem

PostSubject: Re: New, of course - Any advice on how to progress?   New, of course - Any advice on how to progress? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:30 pm

It does help, both of you! Thanks a bunch for taking the time out for that! Smile
Back to top Go down
acapapa

PostSubject: Re: New, of course - Any advice on how to progress?   New, of course - Any advice on how to progress? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:30 am

Come see me if you like to buy some cool 4*s.
My id : 48561008 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New, of course - Any advice on how to progress?   New, of course - Any advice on how to progress? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New, of course - Any advice on how to progress?
Page 1 of 1