Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Trade Advice

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dranzet

Trade Advice Empty
PostSubject: Trade Advice   Trade Advice I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:39 pm

Hi there,

So I am looking for some trade advice - I've only been playing for 4 days but I'm loving it so far.

My goal is to get a 6 or 7 star unit - I've compiled all of my units that I have up for trade below; could you please tell me if I'm able to get a 6 star (that's pretty strong) or maybe even a 7 star?

Thanks in advance for helpin' out a newbie.

5 stars:
Bernhard Lv 24
Odette Lv. 53
Mavis Lv. 48
Mildred Lv.15

4 Stars:
Asla Lv.34
Birgit Lv.31
Alex, Gunnel, Diamond, Seal, Marian, Estlin, Torre, Angriff Lv. 1
Back to top Go down
Minowara
☆☆☆

Trade Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Advice   Trade Advice I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 5:13 pm

It takes a little while. You can get a cheap, decent 6* for around 7-8 te these days. That unit will typically be fresh, or level 1, but it's where everyone starts from.

You want to keep leveling your 5*. Once you get them to level 100, you can sell them for around 2 te each, so with some work, you can sell your 4 maxed 5* for a decent 6*.

7* are still around 200-250 te for the cheapest, so focus on 6* for now.
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

Trade Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Advice   Trade Advice I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:34 am

Dranzet wrote:
Hi there,

So I am looking for some trade advice - I've only been playing for 4 days but I'm loving it so far.

My goal is to get a 6 or 7 star unit - I've compiled all of my units that I have up for trade below; could you please tell me if I'm able to get a 6 star (that's pretty strong) or maybe even a 7 star?

Thanks in advance for helpin' out a newbie.

5 stars:
Bernhard Lv 24
Odette Lv. 53
Mavis Lv. 48
Mildred Lv.15

4 Stars:
Asla Lv.34
Birgit Lv.31
Alex, Gunnel, Diamond, Seal, Marian, Estlin, Torre, Angriff Lv. 1

It will take a while, and the units that you have don't really have any value to get you near that. Most 4* and 5* units have almost no value at this point.

BEST ADVICE: Presently, it's possible to earn event items in training events simply by playing the event. These event items can be used to allow you to deploy more of your units when fighting a boss. Like Arrest Warrants during the "To Catch A Thief!" event. If you don't use those event items (I don't recommend it) they become Potions that can be traded at a later date (usually 3-4 events later.) As long as the potions are not Potion(P), this will be a nice boon for free players.

I've managed to save up ~50 Potions this way. Players regularly buy potions during some events at a rate of (8pots for 9TE) or (10pots for 11TE) and so on.  

Also, events that give out free 4*+, 5*+ and Dream Tickets are another way to get nice freebies. I pulled Edea (7*) with one of my Dream Tickets and I'm not alone. It's not always quick, and it sometimes takes time (must have pulled 100+ free tickets over 6 months) before I got a 6* or even that one 7*, but it does happen.

Other best advice: Login. Do Roulette Daily. Do Hero Points daily (all 4: SMS, Twitter, Facebook, Mail - you don't have to send the mail or SMS, just click the button and return to the game.) Save up resources and attempt to compete in an event that you feel comfortable with once you have ~100-200 Potion(P) or TE(P) saved up. Even if you don't rank, you can achieve 6* rewards with hard work and grinding. For Hero Points, best advice is to spend them all on Potion(P). The 5*'s really don't have any trade value for the amount of effort you put into them.

You don't have to spend money, but the tradeoff is spending time.

Finally, they will hold login giveaways every so often - they've done 4 since I started playing: Grace, Selina, Giselle, and Bristol - all 6*'s. Only requirement is that you login. If you log in daily, you will always find something new.
Back to top Go down
Kowze

Kowze

Trade Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Advice   Trade Advice I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 1:29 pm

You want a 6* with less effort? I"m quitting and giving away to newbies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trade Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Advice   Trade Advice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trade Advice
Page 1 of 1