Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Advice on first 6*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
luanadorea

luanadorea

Advice on first 6* Empty
PostSubject: Advice on first 6*   Advice on first 6* I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 9:02 pm

Hey guys, i want to buy my first 6*, something around 50-70 te, what shoul i get?is Magnus a good choice?
Back to top Go down
http://www.luanadorea.tumblr.com
niteng85
☆☆☆☆☆
niteng85

Advice on first 6* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice on first 6*   Advice on first 6* I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:57 am

Magnus is certainly a top-tier Magic 6* which you can get fairly cheap.. a good choice imo.. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

Advice on first 6* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice on first 6*   Advice on first 6* I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:35 am

Congratz in advance! Getting your first 6* is an awesome milestone.

There was this thread here that had some pretty good advice.

To answer your question, yes, Magnus is a good choice. One of the few C speed Mages, good looking art, good stats, and you can get a mlb Magnus for about 60-70TE. I would definitely recommend her as a first 6*.

Also consider these: Paris (which is what I got), Pregare, Morticia, Matahari, Petra
They all have their up and downs, but in the end, get something you really like!

Just a reminder: DO NOT GET ALEXANDER

Or!
Wait for the next event to start, rumor has it, if it was anything like the event for getting Pregare, it wouldn't be out of the question for a free player to grind for a 6*
Back to top Go down
abuqasar
☆☆☆
abuqasar

Advice on first 6* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice on first 6*   Advice on first 6* I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:07 am

luanadorea wrote:
Hey guys, i want to buy my first 6*, something around 50-70 te, what shoul i get?is Magnus a good choice?
hey I'll post here since you've created a thread, Magnus is one of the better 6* mages available. She's a powerful C speed mage that'll help out a lot.

As Rexx said the next event is a Coloseum Event and seems fairly grindable for the free/low paying player. Check out the thread in public events for some advice from players looking for the event and ranked 6*.

50-70 TE is a lot of spending power you can definitely try Mag/Mata even 2 6*s currently (Preg/Mort) ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Advice on first 6* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice on first 6*   Advice on first 6* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advice on first 6*
Page 1 of 1