Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Enhancing question

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

Enhancing question Empty
PostSubject: Enhancing question   Enhancing question I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:43 pm

So I'm thinking of buying 4* and selling for te after maxing them. But grinding takes a whole lot of time, and I only grind units I want to use, so enhancing may be the way to go. Thus, how many feeders and how much luna do you guys estimate it would take to get a 4* from lvl 1 to max?
Back to top Go down
Dannupa

Enhancing question Empty
PostSubject: Check out my forum topic   Enhancing question I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:56 pm

So I address this in my forum topic:

Link is here

Short answer is that it would take something like 180+ lvl4 2* feeders to enhance all of the way.

It starts to get very expensive towards the higher levels (Something like $2M in enhancement and feeder costs @$1K/1* and $5K/2*)
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

Enhancing question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhancing question   Enhancing question I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:43 pm

Oh god xD

On second thought, maybe I'll just grind them if I want to make profit at all. I can buy around 40 te with 2 mil (that is if I can find ppl who sell) lol.

Thanks for the reply though, very much appreciate it ^^
Back to top Go down
Dannupa

Enhancing question Empty
PostSubject: Clarification   Enhancing question I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:58 pm

You should totally START by enhancing. I put ~55 lvl4 2* to boost to level 45 or so, then I grind. This still costs $500K, almost all in feeder costs, but cuts time in 1/3.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

Enhancing question Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for the advice   Enhancing question I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:58 pm

Dannupa wrote:
You should totally START by enhancing. I put ~55 lvl4 2* to boost to level 45 or so, then I grind. This still costs $500K, almost all in feeder costs, but cuts time in 1/3.

That sounds good, I'll start collecting 2* then (by myself probably since I'm cheap Razz)

Thanks~
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

Enhancing question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhancing question   Enhancing question I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:21 am

noob question that might be answered somewhere that ive probably read but its 520 am and im spaced out atm... what does it mean to grind? >.< i feel dumb
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

Enhancing question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhancing question   Enhancing question I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:56 am

Brokenluckx3 wrote:
noob question that might be answered somewhere that ive probably read but its 520 am and im spaced out atm... what does it mean to grind? >.< i feel dumb

Grinding - the act of repeating levels/stages and/or fighting the same enemies over and over to level up. In Fantasica's case, the act of repeating the same quests to level up units.
Back to top Go down
Lenneth

Enhancing question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhancing question   Enhancing question I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:02 am

With all enhancing bonus panel, It will take roughly 64 lv 10 2*s to reach max. And, to make 10 2*s, you need to feed 11 1*s...
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

Enhancing question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhancing question   Enhancing question I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 2:33 pm

chaosbladeuk wrote:
Brokenluckx3 wrote:

Grinding - the act of repeating levels/stages and/or fighting the same enemies over and over to level up. In Fantasica's case, the act of repeating the same quests to level up units.
Thank you kind sir ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enhancing question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhancing question   Enhancing question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enhancing question
Page 1 of 1