Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

LE units to keep or not to keep?

Go down 
+3
SnowTempest
silentvoice
matakaw
7 posters
AuthorMessage
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

LE units to keep or not to keep? Empty
PostSubject: LE units to keep or not to keep?   LE units to keep or not to keep? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:18 am

I am willing to serve some LE units because most of them has a good art and cute. But I am conscious too about the fall of the market because some 6* and 5* are priced lower nowadays. Most of the time I collect some good art LE units because I really appreciate it and use to trade for the future purposes.

Is this right to keep my LE cards or to sell it for TE?
Back to top Go down
silentvoice

silentvoice

PostSubject: Re: LE units to keep or not to keep?   LE units to keep or not to keep? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 8:06 am

Depends on which LE.

From my experience, LE cards which are issued more than 200 cards, are not worth keeping because their prices get depressed quickly due to sites like Fantasitrade --unless they have some kind of special skill like arena skills.

My two cents.
Back to top Go down
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

PostSubject: Re: LE units to keep or not to keep?   LE units to keep or not to keep? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 8:51 am

Prices are affected by demand and stock.
The lesser the amount of units, prices would go up, but it's mainly dependant on demand. For example LE units like Alraune, Iris and such probably wont go up in price since well, most people have them.

Prices are usually high during the first few days/weeks upon a new card's release, then they start to stabilise.

Like Silent said, most cards are probably not worth keeping since the amount of TE is dropping too, so the price naturally drops. Notable cards that have a relative stable pricing are rank units and some reward units.
5*
Aludra
Catherine
Constance
Elizabeth
Gremory
Lana
Werewolf
and some others I probably haven't mentioned

but in the end TE/pots is the most stable
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: LE units to keep or not to keep?   LE units to keep or not to keep? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 4:38 pm

I recommend from my own experience to hold on to units that you personally like, whether for their art or stats/usefulness. Reason for this is that if YOU like the unit, probably at least some others like the unit too, and so just use your own preference as a gauge of demand. Sure, some opinions vary but if there is an LE unit you don't particularly like then chances are least some others agree with you and it just may not be as collectible.

And think of these benefits to this approach:
* If you are holding the units you like, then if their price "collapses" under you, you may not feel so bad being "stuck" with the unit because you like it and perhaps can even use it in some event. Whereas if you sold it right away in a panic but then it's price goes up, you will see this unit that you liked and always regret that you sold it too cheap.
* On the other hand if you hold on to an LE unit who you hope will go up in price but you don't like it, it will bug you and stress you out every time you see it in your inbox "Ugh maybe I should unload this pos before it's price drops"
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: LE units to keep or not to keep?   LE units to keep or not to keep? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 8:10 am

keep them all ^^
Back to top Go down
xbLux
☆☆
xbLux

PostSubject: Re: LE units to keep or not to keep?   LE units to keep or not to keep? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:05 am

Do whatever you want with the LEs. I keep them, although in the future, I may end up selling the lower quality ones to get better cards.
Back to top Go down
Mecheon

PostSubject: Re: LE units to keep or not to keep?   LE units to keep or not to keep? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 4:31 pm

I have too many cards that I'm holding on to. I'm constantly having the enhance other cards to get rid of the 1 and 2 star cards I get. I wouldn't mind getting rid of some of my 4*cards, but I never know what's best to do with them. Selling cards seems like such a chore, and I don't know what anything is worth anyway. Wish there were a marketplace exchange in game.
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: LE units to keep or not to keep?   LE units to keep or not to keep? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 2:17 am

Tattycoram's post wins. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LE units to keep or not to keep?   LE units to keep or not to keep? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LE units to keep or not to keep?
Page 1 of 1