Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

How Many Units is Enough?

Go down 
+3
KuroStar
po1102
acrownofbutterflies
7 posters
AuthorMessage
acrownofbutterflies

acrownofbutterflies

How Many Units is Enough? Empty
PostSubject: How Many Units is Enough?   How Many Units is Enough? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:53 pm

I always find myself feeling like I have too many units. I generally keep any units that I like, so now I have an overabundance of 4* cards. I want to get rid of some, but I'm not sure how many units I need (for things like events and whatnot). How many units do you guys generally have, or think is enough?
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: How Many Units is Enough?   How Many Units is Enough? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 7:30 pm

I have over 9000 and always want more.

/Hoarder's spirit

Back to top Go down
acrownofbutterflies

acrownofbutterflies

PostSubject: Re: How Many Units is Enough?   How Many Units is Enough? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 8:04 pm

Hahaha, your power levels are insaaaane

I feel you, though. I love getting new units, it just takes so much to keep track of them, and I need to have them all around the same level and use them consistently otherwise I feel wonky. lmfao
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: How Many Units is Enough?   How Many Units is Enough? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 8:24 pm

acrownofbutterflies wrote:

I feel you, though. I love getting new units, it just takes so much to keep track of them, and I need to have them all around the same level and use them consistently otherwise I feel wonky. lmfao

Well, ITS OVER 9000!!!!!
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: How Many Units is Enough?   How Many Units is Enough? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 8:37 pm

acrownofbutterflies wrote:

While I want to, I don't have time to level my 5* and below anymore. Heck I still have 9 6*s to max, 10 if I manage to pull Clotho finally.

But theoretically you need good dps units for each type: land/air/sea and melee/missile/magic, so that's 9 units, these can overlap of course. Maybe 8-10 units for gw, 15 for legion if you enjoy the epicness and not just a puny but efficient 5 man team. Also events like legion and dice, speed doesn't matter so you may want some pure high stats cards. Among those you need reliable aa and poison, maybe a Gluck too, for quest like events: mina's trials, gift, training-tower, etc. Also, you need 4 good monsters for raising events.

tl;dr: Just hoard them Razz
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How Many Units is Enough?   How Many Units is Enough? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 9:46 am

I saw someone in the game mention a coming inbox # limit. I was away from the game for a few months and just returned. I don't see anything about this in the game or on the forum about it (that I can find) Just a rumor/troll or has something happened in Japan or been announced recently about an inbox limit?
Back to top Go down
Belphegor606

PostSubject: Re: How Many Units is Enough?   How Many Units is Enough? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 10:49 am

I think the limit is 1000. Not sure if they gonna change that though

I got 700+ atm
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How Many Units is Enough?   How Many Units is Enough? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 11:01 am

The guy in the post above says he has 9,000 and I know that at least before I left the game a while back some people had more than 1,000. When/how did they implement at 1,000 limit?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: How Many Units is Enough?   How Many Units is Enough? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 12:49 pm

you can only see or access the last 1,000 units you've inboxed, so in order to see the older ones or the ones past 1,000 you'd have to dispose of some.

i've been trying soooo hard to keep my inbox under 800 but with the Vticket pulls i just lost my will to keep feeding so i'm currently in the neighborhood of 1,200 although my ticker says 1,000 in inbox and i can confirm that as i pull that number stays the same.
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How Many Units is Enough?   How Many Units is Enough? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 2:30 pm

OK thanks Ghost! That's how it has always been. From what someone was saying in the game I thought maybe something had changed or was about to change (he said if you didn't keep the number down you wouldn't be able to trade or receive new items)
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How Many Units is Enough?   How Many Units is Enough? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 2:34 pm

Tattycoram wrote:
I saw someone in the game mention a coming inbox # limit. I was away from the game for a few months and just returned. I don't see anything about this in the game or on the forum about it (that I can find)  Just a rumor/troll or has something happened in Japan or been announced recently about an inbox limit?

If it will actually happen, i dont know. I doubt so, but it is mentioned in Help>Your Inbox. As for how long it has been there..... i dont know, it can have been there for months.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Many Units is Enough?   How Many Units is Enough? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Many Units is Enough?
Page 1 of 1