Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

JP units that never appear in US?

Go down 
+2
bluerexx
xfalconhunterx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

JP units that never appear in US? Empty
PostSubject: JP units that never appear in US?   JP units that never appear in US? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:37 am

I've made a habit of reviewing the JP site to get an idea of what to expect for upcoming events. While it's clear that there are differences between regions, I've started to notice event units that never seem to make their way to English version.

For example, I was hoping to pick up QuidQuam during the Guild Battle event, but she wasn't made available.

Additionally, Sea Serpent is a unit that can be awakened (not recruited) but that event hasn't been announced here. I'm not sure it even will be.

How often has this happened and what is the reasoning behind it?
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: JP units that never appear in US?   JP units that never appear in US? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:29 am

The unit question is a bit hard to answer since we have no idea what Mobage/Silicon Studio is thinking of. Units *usually* make their way over to our server sooner or later in the forms of packs, and some just gets forgotten about.

As for events, most of the events do come in one form or another, but there are the odd events that do not make it over here at all, like Sacred Mountain. But you never know...we thought they forgotten about BA3, and they did make it our next event, although made it much shorter. And the awakening event is not a major event, so it should eventually come to our server.

Note: QuidQuam was not the prize for the Guild Battle we just had [Wilderness Fort Capture War], it was for the first Guild Battle in Japan [Siege of the Greenfields].
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: JP units that never appear in US?   JP units that never appear in US? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:30 pm

There are TONS of units that haven't been released here yet (210 right now, to be exact.)

We typically run 3-6 months behind Japan, and we don't follow their event order 100%. We've never had any event before Japan (and only Halloween and Christmas events were run simultaneously.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: JP units that never appear in US?   JP units that never appear in US? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:39 pm

we have also had reward units not released with the corresponding jp event released as special gimmicky things like the hero point referral thing
Back to top Go down
Yuan
☆☆☆☆
Yuan

PostSubject: Re: JP units that never appear in US?   JP units that never appear in US? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:29 pm

And we've also had a few rare cases where units have been released here first. Since NA Fanta is apparently more profitable we will likely see more of this as time goes on.
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: JP units that never appear in US?   JP units that never appear in US? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:45 pm

Yuan wrote:
And we've also had a few rare cases where units have been released here first. Since NA Fanta is apparently more profitable we will likely see more of this as time goes on.
I hope since its the most profitable, they do give us some break for some grindable 6*. I don't think they will tho, seeing how the events are getting more pay2win. They will just grab grab grab all the money they can.
Back to top Go down
joeladams20
☆☆☆
joeladams20

PostSubject: Re: JP units that never appear in US?   JP units that never appear in US? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 4:21 pm

Mobage is as Mobage does... We never know with Mobage, but it is my guess is that if they keep doing well $$$-wise, they will sprinkle each and every unit and event JP had to our server eventually.  

I'm not guessing when I say they will do it in the most cost-effective(for them) and money-depleting(for you) way possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JP units that never appear in US?   JP units that never appear in US? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JP units that never appear in US?
Page 1 of 1