Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Kiss of Nature unit series

Go down 
+8
Stormfeather
popka92
Resetz
Megumo84
Abyssight
Minowara
Ghost_Star
rustyoldnail
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rustyoldnail

rustyoldnail

Kiss of Nature unit series Empty
PostSubject: Kiss of Nature unit series   Kiss of Nature unit series I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:41 pm

What event on the japanese wiki (translated of course) is associated with these units? Having trouble figuring it out. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Nature unit series   Kiss of Nature unit series I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:49 pm

our series packs to events do not correlate with the jp version, they have almost always been different. out next event will be the mermaid training event.
Back to top Go down
Minowara
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Nature unit series   Kiss of Nature unit series I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 2:56 pm

How do we know what our next event is if the series packs do not correlate?

I've only been playing a few months... a training event is one similar to the first lilith event, right?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Nature unit series   Kiss of Nature unit series I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 3:02 pm

come rub my crystal ball and i'll show you how its done Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Nature unit series   Kiss of Nature unit series I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 3:03 pm

They will put up a new banner in a few days. Then you can look up the event in JP wiki.

And since there is a trade ban, there is no difference whether you buy early or late.
Back to top Go down
Megumo84

PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Nature unit series   Kiss of Nature unit series I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 11:57 am

Does this pack really include all the cards? The six star, five stars, and four stars?
Back to top Go down
Resetz

Resetz

PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Nature unit series   Kiss of Nature unit series I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 12:44 pm

yeah, one of my ally pulled the 6*, and he did spend much too so lucky
Back to top Go down
Megumo84

PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Nature unit series   Kiss of Nature unit series I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 1:19 pm

I bought it and didn't get the 6*. T_T and I only got one 5*. So not happy. The only card I was really excited about was Farfa and I didn't even get her!
Back to top Go down
Resetz

Resetz

PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Nature unit series   Kiss of Nature unit series I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 1:50 pm

make you feel better, I did it 2 time and only get 4 so :p
Back to top Go down
Megumo84

PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Nature unit series   Kiss of Nature unit series I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 10:27 pm

Resetz wrote:
make you feel better, I did it 2 time and only get 4 so :p
You did. I do feel better. Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Megumo84

PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Nature unit series   Kiss of Nature unit series I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 10:32 pm

I'll trade Volante for Farfa if you get her.
Back to top Go down
popka92

PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Nature unit series   Kiss of Nature unit series I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:28 am

Guh. I spent my free coin on a pack hoping for anything but the lady bug.... got the lady bug. T^T

Same happened with Sunkissed Girls. "Anyone but the orange girl!" Oh well. It's like it is punishing me for not actually spending money. XD

I'll trade her for any of the others if anyone wants her.
Back to top Go down
Megumo84

PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Nature unit series   Kiss of Nature unit series I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:26 pm

I got two bug girls and I paid so let's not go there... Neutral 
Back to top Go down
Stormfeather

Stormfeather

PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Nature unit series   Kiss of Nature unit series I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:16 pm

Yeah, was really hoping for Haze... got Caracol. -_- Not sure if I'll buy any more packs or not.

Will the cards be tradeable once trading is back up?
Back to top Go down
Megumo84

PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Nature unit series   Kiss of Nature unit series I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:50 pm

Stormfeather wrote:
Yeah, was really hoping for Haze... got Caracol. -_- Not sure if I'll buy any more packs or not.

Yes, trading is back up on 8/29. Do you have a cute girl 4* to trade for haze? I have him.
Back to top Go down
Stormfeather

Stormfeather

PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Nature unit series   Kiss of Nature unit series I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:21 pm

I have a spare Jelly and a spare Alex, do either of those count as cute?
Back to top Go down
Megumo84

PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Nature unit series   Kiss of Nature unit series I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 12:39 am

Maybe Jelly... not certain about the trade value. Let's wait until trading is available again and I'll decide then.
Back to top Go down
Stormfeather

Stormfeather

PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Nature unit series   Kiss of Nature unit series I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:27 am

Okay, thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Merivel

Merivel

PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Nature unit series   Kiss of Nature unit series I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:13 pm

I drew 2 of Haze. Willing to swap/sell him once trade reopens and we see what's what.

Does anyone know if having more than 1 event unit is any use in this event?
Back to top Go down
Megumo84

PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Nature unit series   Kiss of Nature unit series I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:37 pm

Kiss of nature is supposed to be useful for the next event. You want the "Drain" units for this event. Since there's only one day left, I'm not sure if it's worth it.
Back to top Go down
Merivel

Merivel

PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Nature unit series   Kiss of Nature unit series I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 7:09 pm

Megumo84 wrote:
Kiss of nature is supposed to be useful for the next event.  You want the "Drain" units for this event.  Since there's only one day left, I'm not sure if it's worth it.
I know; I was referring to the event for the Kiss of Nature units. Since it seems to be training (1 unit only), I'm wondering if there is any point to having more than 1.

The current event can kiss my sweet backside.
Back to top Go down
Megumo84

PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Nature unit series   Kiss of Nature unit series I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:56 pm

Then that, I don't know... Since I have 7 I don't really worry...

Also, storm, I'll trade ya for Jelly. I have two Hazes anyway. Smile
Back to top Go down
Merivel

Merivel

PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Nature unit series   Kiss of Nature unit series I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:23 am

Stormfeather wrote:

I'll swap caracol and haze.
Back to top Go down
deeception

deeception

PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Nature unit series   Kiss of Nature unit series I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:49 pm

Megumo84 wrote:
I bought it and didn't get the 6*.  T_T  and I only got one 5*.  So not happy.  The only card I was really excited about was Farfa and I didn't even get her!  
The thing you need to know is that a 6* is still extremely rare and hard to pull.

I believe the pull chance from a pack is around 0.2%. Yes that is under 1% chance.
Pulling a 5* from a box is still relatively rare - around 1.3% chance.

Exact odds are:
★3 58%
★4 40%
★5 1.3%
★6 0.2%

To put things in perspective, I bought around 8 boxes and pulled nothing but 4*.
On the last box, I managed to pull Arana - but I was "lucky".
Back to top Go down
wreckage

wreckage

PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Nature unit series   Kiss of Nature unit series I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:31 pm

Geez, those odds are terrible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiss of Nature unit series   Kiss of Nature unit series I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiss of Nature unit series
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next