Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Series Box or Premium Box?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gammabeam

gammabeam

Series Box or Premium Box? Empty
PostSubject: Series Box or Premium Box?   Series Box or Premium Box? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:26 pm

Hi guys.

I decided to go all in and buy myself a box.
But now I'm divided by these two boxes. Series and Premium.

I'd love to have the army set, but I'm don't know anything about these boxes: How many cards are in them? 10? Which one should I get?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
struesdell
Baron Von Vermin [LEGENDARY]
struesdell

PostSubject: Re: Series Box or Premium Box?   Series Box or Premium Box? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:41 pm

gammabeam wrote:
Hi guys.

I decided to go all in and buy myself a box.
But now I'm divided by these two boxes. Series and Premium.

I'd love to have the army set, but I'm don't know anything about these boxes: How many cards are in them? 10? Which one should I get?

Thanks!

The Army box gives you 7 cards, pulling from a set of 10. You're a lot more likely to get duplicates in this set. There are only 3*+ cards in this set.
The Premium box gives you 14 cards, pulling from a set of ~140 cards. You're less likely to get duplicates, but you might get 2* cards.

Currently, the best overall rare cards come from the Premium set at the 6* level, but the best 5* is an army card.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Series Box or Premium Box?   Series Box or Premium Box? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:46 pm

The series box gave me 7 army units of varying degrees.

Out of the two times I bought it, I only managed to get 3x Christof (4*), 4x Georgine (4*), 1x Helmut (4*), 1x Teresia (3*), 1x Karl (3*), and the rest some army soldiers (3*)..... if you wanted to know about someone's luck..... T ^ T
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
gammabeam

gammabeam

PostSubject: Re: Series Box or Premium Box?   Series Box or Premium Box? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:56 pm

OMG OMG OMG
Got myself a 5*! Franziska (army)!
bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Series Box or Premium Box?   Series Box or Premium Box? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:03 pm

NO WAY!!! FFFFFFFFFF-

I feel like testing my luck again.... but I don't know if I wanna risk it again..... T ___ T
Back to top Go down
gammabeam

gammabeam

PostSubject: Re: Series Box or Premium Box?   Series Box or Premium Box? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:06 pm

Razz

This will probably be my only money spent on this for a while... I mean, 30 bucks is kind of much, and I gotta save for when SolForge is released Razz
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Series Box or Premium Box?   Series Box or Premium Box? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:27 pm

It is really is a lot and the chances of getting a high ranked card is very small...

Still the idea of getting a uniformed lady into my party is too strong a desire for me only to miss out on... T ^ T
I'll just sit here and think about it a little more....

*sulks at the idea*
Back to top Go down
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

PostSubject: Re: Series Box or Premium Box?   Series Box or Premium Box? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:41 am

memphiskite wrote:
It is really is a lot and the chances of getting a high ranked card is very small...

Still the idea of getting a uniformed lady into my party is too strong a desire for me only to miss out on... T ^ T
I'll just sit here and think about it a little more....

*sulks at the idea*

Cecilia's ingame sprite is awesome -- she has that dog sitting next to her as well in the sprite. It's my second favorite now (after Gloria).
Back to top Go down
Jonathanc5

PostSubject: I went premium    Series Box or Premium Box? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:10 pm

and got 4 4*' rest 3*....sigh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series Box or Premium Box?   Series Box or Premium Box? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Series Box or Premium Box?
Page 1 of 1