Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Question on series box vs series starter pack

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JimA2013

Question on series box vs series starter pack Empty
PostSubject: Question on series box vs series starter pack   Question on series box vs series starter pack I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:47 pm

If a pull a 6+1 series box - I am only guaranteed one series event unit correct?

If I pull a series starter pack I get a guaranteed event unit correct? Then if I pull 4 series starter packs I get 4 event units, one in each pack - they may be all 4* and even be the same unit.

Is my understanding about series box and series pack correct?
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

PostSubject: Re: Question on series box vs series starter pack   Question on series box vs series starter pack I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 3:03 pm

I think if you pull the series box you get 7 draws, all of them from the series. They may all be 4*s, and you are almost guarenteed duplicates, but they will all be from the series. I think the reason they write it as 6+1, is you are paying for 6 and getting 1 bonus one.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Question on series box vs series starter pack   Question on series box vs series starter pack I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 3:21 pm

Starter pack - 1 card
Series box - 6 cards

Same rates, copies of cards can be drawn. The only difference is how many fanta points you use, how many cards & event items yu recieve.

Light spenders only buy the starter pack if they want an event unit for bonuses. Ranking players buy the starter pack and aditional boxes for the event items, with the cards being a side bonus.

Hope the info helps.
Back to top Go down
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Question on series box vs series starter pack   Question on series box vs series starter pack I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:50 pm

For some reason I always though the series boxes mixed in the Series units with standard cards, this makes a lot of sense now, like why 4*'s (and sometimes 5*'s) from older series don't seem to hold much value.

In any case I pulled a starter pack and got my 4* event unit. So far I'm noticing that her arena attack is better than similar level 5*'s, so I guess she won't be a weaklink in my 5* lineup.

BTW, how does the BT bonus work? Is it a multiplier on the entire team or just for the event unit? I'm wondering how much I should be leveling her.
Back to top Go down
shure
☆☆☆
shure

PostSubject: Re: Question on series box vs series starter pack   Question on series box vs series starter pack I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 4:03 pm

Roanmarvel wrote:

BTW, how does the BT bonus work?  Is it a multiplier on the entire team or just for the event unit?  I'm wondering how much I should be leveling her.

It gives you bonus BT when you attack enemy base ( your event unit must be one of attackers ). So it's BT you would gain + bonus ( around 20k for 4* I think ). Normal BT points depend on damage dealt, so the more damage you do, the more you gain. Though your 6*s should do the work, there won't really be much difference between fresh and lvl80 event unit, so lvl it when you can, but don't rush it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question on series box vs series starter pack   Question on series box vs series starter pack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question on series box vs series starter pack
Page 1 of 1