Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Calculation for attack boost

Go down 
+4
clocksprocket
brokenchicken
TK
timlai1209
8 posters
AuthorMessage
timlai1209
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
timlai1209

Calculation for attack boost  Empty
PostSubject: Calculation for attack boost    Calculation for attack boost  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:08 pm

Just showing the calculation for attack boost.This is the result of the calculation long time ago when people is still selling cammile about for 6m -7m luna.I wont discuss anything about attack boost anymore as some people are still thinking attack boost for male is useless.

UnitAttack (Land, Air, Sea) with mastered Seal of ArchangelsFor Cammile self boostingAfter boosting
Cammile (M)484806787291627
Christof (M)20569X27768
17664X23846
12749X17211
Claudio (M)7572X10222
5280X7128
3103X4189
Alex (F)( boosted by Claudio)7492X9365
6198X7747

5952 X 7440
P.S. all male above is boosted by Alex

After calulation, I find that ( with mastered Seal of Archangels)

lv4 attack boost gives multiple of 1.35 for male.

lv2 attack boost gives multiple of 1.25 for female.

For Cammile, lv5 attack boost gives multiple of 1.4 for himself.

While putting alex with him, the multiple would rise to 1.35x1.4=1.89.
Back to top Go down
TK

PostSubject: Re: Calculation for attack boost    Calculation for attack boost  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:19 pm

Don't forget, with Camile as your leader and Battle Seasoned he gets Attack Boost 6.
Back to top Go down
brokenchicken
☆☆
brokenchicken

PostSubject: Re: Calculation for attack boost    Calculation for attack boost  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:00 pm

Camille is a special case specifically because of stacking Guard-boost and Male-boost, which no other high-end cards can do. (I am presuming two Camilles won't cause a double-boost but cannot prove that empirically.)

Also note that your bonuses from Master/Ruler/Parter and Bringer (20%) are applied first and THEN Attack Boost multipliers kick in, so there's a small but measurable additional benefit from that (you're multiplying twice rather than adding multipliers in that case). That's nice.

On the other hand... what happens when you're not using Camille? Your Christof example shows that even with the boost, Christof and Alex are arguably a worse choice than (let's say) Partenope or Samantha + some other 4* unit. If you're going to use Attack Boost you really have to go all-in with it with your unit choices.

Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Calculation for attack boost    Calculation for attack boost  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:43 pm

brokenchicken wrote:
Camille is a special case specifically because of stacking Guard-boost and Male-boost, which no other high-end cards can do. (I am presuming two Camilles won't cause a double-boost but cannot prove that empirically.)

Also note that your bonuses from Master/Ruler/Parter and Bringer (20%) are applied first and THEN Attack Boost multipliers kick in, so there's a small but measurable additional benefit from that (you're multiplying twice rather than adding multipliers in that case). That's nice.

On the other hand... what happens when you're not using Camille? Your Christof example shows that even with the boost, Christof and Alex are arguably a worse choice than (let's say) Partenope or Samantha + some other 4* unit. If you're going to use Attack Boost you really have to go all-in with it with your unit choices.

This.

Neither struesdell nor I have argued that Attack Boost is completely useless, but it is situational.

Have 3 Vlads and an Alex/Benedetta? Yeah, sure, congrats, they're "top tier" -- until you go up against something that flies and has resistance to melee.

The boosts are pretty significant, but oftentimes unless you have all male, say, then you'll probably just want to deploy an extra unit instead (one with higher stats, that probably has a slow or knockback that can help you in killing things).
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Calculation for attack boost    Calculation for attack boost  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:29 pm

brokenchicken wrote:

I tried using Camille, but I didn't see any stat boosts on any of my male card aside from what I have purchased from my Skills. Doesn't his skill only affect the other "Palace Guards" only?
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Calculation for attack boost    Calculation for attack boost  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:47 pm

Camille only affects himself and palace guards -- brokenchicken was talking about the fact that Camille is male, so he also gets boosted by Alex/Benedetta.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Calculation for attack boost    Calculation for attack boost  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:55 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
Camille only affects himself and palace guards -- brokenchicken was talking about the fact that Camille is male, so he also gets boosted by Alex/Benedetta.

<_< Yea, that means it's time to go back to work haha.
Back to top Go down
kaieitenjitsu

kaieitenjitsu

PostSubject: Re: Calculation for attack boost    Calculation for attack boost  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:12 am

i feel that cam really useless 5*. status low and only boost palace guard some more no air attack. i feel that fiona is better then him Razz
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Calculation for attack boost    Calculation for attack boost  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:16 am

kaieitenjitsu wrote:
i feel that cam really useless 5*. status low and only boost palace guard some more no air attack. i feel that fiona is better then him Razz

The thing is he boosts his own stats. His real max stats are 56560/0/43540.

Last edited by po1102 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TK

PostSubject: Re: Calculation for attack boost    Calculation for attack boost  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:16 am

kaieitenjitsu wrote:

Camile is awesome because he boosts himself at 5* strength.
Attack Boosts themself are almost always too situational to be optimal...except for Camile, because he boosts himself automatically and can also receive a boost from Alex.

Camile is specialized, he can't hit air, but he slaughtered Black Dragon alongside 6*s. Razz
Back to top Go down
kaieitenjitsu

kaieitenjitsu

PostSubject: Re: Calculation for attack boost    Calculation for attack boost  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:30 am

let's say in battle i hav cam and alex along after they boosted they can damage around 110k per hit. If i deploy anton and agnes (4* only) they can damage about 90K + knock back effect i think can damage more then 130k minimum. that y i feel cam not so good
Back to top Go down
Sanguosha

PostSubject: Re: Calculation for attack boost    Calculation for attack boost  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:12 am

Look at the Japanese and Chinese fantasica forum, you will see a lot of people are fond of Camille because he has the most powerful land attack among 5*s. why do male cards seem Weaker than the female cards. Some exceptions are vlad, black dragon and 5* joe. The reason is 4* male boost attack!
Back to top Go down
TK

PostSubject: Re: Calculation for attack boost    Calculation for attack boost  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:15 am

Camile has the highest 5* land attack if he's your leader and you have all your skills maxed. He also has B speed and a great sea attack. Tossing in Alex/Bene is just for fun unless you have two other male cards to make a gain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calculation for attack boost    Calculation for attack boost  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calculation for attack boost
Page 1 of 1