Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Attack Boost

Go down 
+8
ChibiLeen
pixiehunter0
predator852
aszutai
themadmanazn
Evageek
zachay2000
xtaroux
12 posters
AuthorMessage
xtaroux
☆☆☆☆☆
xtaroux

Attack Boost Empty
PostSubject: Attack Boost   Attack Boost I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:37 am

I've always been the kind of person who'd get some units that supports the leader. Like a Dancer, a Bard, or a healer in other games. I got alex, I noticed that she made my male unit stronger... seems to be worth a bit of investment if all of your units are male.

I'm wondering how do you determine the gender of the cards? Some seems pretty androgynous.

Your thoughts on attack boosts? They also appear pretty weak themselves as well.
For the Arena, does my attack boosts affect all unit or just the male?
Back to top Go down
zachay2000

zachay2000

Attack Boost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Boost   Attack Boost I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:20 am

I also have Alex, she is great if you have cards like Anton, Sergei, Gleb, Dhimitrios, etc. I agree that sometimes you can't tell if a character is female or male (there are a couple of cards that look effeminate but have no cleavage). My suggestion is to try out different combos on 2-7, it has a 1 min cool down and can be repeated almost instantly. Also Atk Boost is very strong, I've had it add massive numbers to my allies (when they have had the type of card that is boosted).

As far as the arena, I don't know. However chaosbladeuk is making a guide for arena team creation which can be found at https://fantasica.forumotion.com/t2172-arena-team-creation-guide-in-progress. I hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Evageek
☆☆
Evageek

Attack Boost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Boost   Attack Boost I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:03 am

Camille is a boy.
Not sure about Chris, though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jose.arias.7712
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

Attack Boost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Boost   Attack Boost I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:09 am

Evageek wrote:

Camille is a boy.

Chris is female.
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

Attack Boost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Boost   Attack Boost I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:17 am

themadmanazn wrote:
Evageek wrote:

Camille is a boy.

Chris is female.

At first I wasn't sure, but then I thought she was male. Saw your post and decided to finally check on JP wiki since they post their gender and well, yea she is female.
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

Attack Boost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Boost   Attack Boost I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:23 am

Also, It's probably better to invest in a claudio. Although I can count the number of powerful males on one hand, It's the powerful females that really shine. And remember, you want your attack boost to add so much damage to the other characters that it is more than another charachter in your arsenal can put out. So you throw down a claudio, WW, Diana, Aggrippina, Sofia and you've just boosted their overall attack by over 150k!
Back to top Go down
pixiehunter0

pixiehunter0

Attack Boost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Boost   Attack Boost I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:18 am

question, does camille boost herself? confused
and if you would have like for camilles out, would they all boost each other? Shocked
would be pretty nasty if that would work Cool
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

Attack Boost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Boost   Attack Boost I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:27 am

pixiehunter0 wrote:
question, does camille boost herself? confused
and if you would have like for camilles out, would they all boost each other? Shocked
would be pretty nasty if that would work Cool

Camille is a man, actually. :p (Camille is also a masculine name in French, although it's more frequently used as a girl's name)

It's a very interesting question! Camille does boost himself during Arena Battles, as far as I know, but a whole team of Camilles during a quest should indeed all boost each other, logically. Has anyone ever tried it out? And what of boss battles?
Back to top Go down
Soviet Leader

Attack Boost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Boost   Attack Boost I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:16 am

yes they would but the attack boost effect would be applied only once.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

Attack Boost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Boost   Attack Boost I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:03 am

You only need 1 cam on the field. He still gets the boost.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

Attack Boost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Boost   Attack Boost I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:07 pm

And Attack Boost dosn't stack. I tried dropping two Camilles and One Camille+ one Benedetta. Camille got one boost both times!
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

Attack Boost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Boost   Attack Boost I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:07 pm

Some cards know how to be gay.
Back to top Go down
cliffbiram
☆☆
cliffbiram

Attack Boost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Boost   Attack Boost I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:36 pm

Camille's effect does stack with Alex's though. I just tested it and it's pretty cool!

Hello by the way Smile.

I finally joined the forum now that I have something interesting to contribute.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

Attack Boost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Boost   Attack Boost I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:40 pm

cliffbiram wrote:
Camille's effect does stack with Alex's though. I just tested it and it's pretty cool!

Hello by the way Smile.

I finally joined the forum now that I have something interesting to contribute.

Really? Why didn't mine? Did you place Alex first or second? I place Cam first, looked at his stats, then placed Bene and his stats hadnt changed...WTF!!!
Back to top Go down
cliffbiram
☆☆
cliffbiram

Attack Boost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Boost   Attack Boost I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:44 pm

I placed Camille first (taking note off his stats before I deployed him and then after I deployed him) then I placed Alex next and looked back at Camille and his stats were even higher.
Back to top Go down
cliffbiram
☆☆
cliffbiram

Attack Boost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Boost   Attack Boost I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:49 pm

Just tested again.

Lvl 45 Camille.

Card stat (ground atk ) 19306
Stat before deployment but after my skill bonuses 23167
Stat after deployment but before Alex 31507
Stat after Alex deployed 41274
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

Attack Boost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Boost   Attack Boost I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:57 pm

cliffbiram wrote:
Just tested again.

Lvl 45 Camille.

Card stat (ground atk ) 19306
Stat before deployment but after my skill bonuses 23167
Stat after deployment but before Alex 31507
Stat after Alex deployed 41274

(BOOM) <- that was my mind you just blew!
Back to top Go down
cliffbiram
☆☆
cliffbiram

Attack Boost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Boost   Attack Boost I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:05 pm

Yeah, I kind of freaked out when I saw that too. I just wish there were more instances where you can field more than one of your own units in an event. Sad

It seems like most events are solo + ally (not counting arena teams and charms)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Attack Boost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Boost   Attack Boost I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack Boost
Page 1 of 1