Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Male/Female attack boost...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
freals

Male/Female attack boost... Empty
PostSubject: Male/Female attack boost...   Male/Female attack boost... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:59 am

Anyone else think they should just switch it from gender specific to just straight attack boost for all deployed heroes/allies? I haven't made any counts yet, but it certainly looks like there's a higher female to male hero ratio. Take a look at the next hero pack (Spa Girls). An entire new series of just females added.
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

PostSubject: Re: Male/Female attack boost...   Male/Female attack boost... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:02 pm

freals wrote:
Anyone else think they should just switch it from gender specific to just straight attack boost for all deployed heroes/allies? I haven't made any counts yet, but it certainly looks like there's a higher female to male hero ratio. Take a look at the next hero pack (Spa Girls). An entire new series of just females added.
In the Guild Battle, it doesn't seem to matter.

For example, Camille (5*) is only supposed to boost Palace Guard, but in the GB, I saw his effect apply to all units.

The boost to females is so rare because there are so many more powerful female units. That's why Gluck is worth a damn - he actually affects significantly used units as well as the Speed Order ability which is the only thing that makes his 25DC, D SPD tolerable. He'll become obsolete soon enough.
Back to top Go down
rohderte

PostSubject: Re: Male/Female attack boost...   Male/Female attack boost... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:32 pm

So i have Gluck in my team for GW along with Alt, Neon, Camelot. All my girl units will get the attack boost right? Or does Attack Boost have to proc? Any help appreciated!
Back to top Go down
broom

broom

PostSubject: Re: Male/Female attack boost...   Male/Female attack boost... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 6:01 pm

I'm pretty sure the boost has to proc.
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: Male/Female attack boost...   Male/Female attack boost... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:06 pm

The boost skills have to proc on attack like any other skill. However GW is an arena. Meaning Gluck will use speed order and not slow/atk boost female. Same with Schrif, Celestina, Demetria, Sheilah, Verlegen, Aqua, Brigitte, Entia, Fiato, Mentira, Rin, Rossetto, it seems like every unit with a split skill atk boost + something has an arena skill as well which will be used instead. Units that have atk boost that isnt split with another skill however seem to not have arena skills such as Camille, and Alex.

Split skill will still be used in colosseum battles though people have said only 1 skill or the other will proc if they get a skill activation. Not both and the atk boost again must activate and seems to go away after the effected unit attacks by my observations.
Back to top Go down
rohderte

PostSubject: Re: Male/Female attack boost...   Male/Female attack boost... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:06 pm

aww i see thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Male/Female attack boost...   Male/Female attack boost... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Male/Female attack boost...
Page 1 of 1