Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Fanta wont work on Android tablet

Go down 
+2
Ghost_Star
Nalakira
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nalakira

Nalakira

Fanta wont work on Android tablet Empty
PostSubject: Fanta wont work on Android tablet   Fanta wont work on Android tablet I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:48 am

So I downloaded Fanta (most recent version) on my new tablet and as soon as the app launches a notice pops up
"Unfortunately, Fantasica has stopped"
with the options "report" and "ok"

I uninstalled the app and downloaded an older version and got the same promp upon launching the app.

I don't understand why the app refuses to launch properly because it runs perfectly on my iPhone...
Back to top Go down
http://fuck-kira.tumblr.com
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Fanta wont work on Android tablet   Fanta wont work on Android tablet I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:42 am

need more info to help you, device, os ver.... many players, including myself use android just fine. it could be your running short on memory or disk space, trying uninstalling some things, run the game off an sd card, shut down other running programs
Back to top Go down
dalenaria

dalenaria

PostSubject: Re: Fanta wont work on Android tablet   Fanta wont work on Android tablet I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:47 am

Have a galaxy tablet, runs great on that. What tablet are you using?
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Fanta wont work on Android tablet   Fanta wont work on Android tablet I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:15 am

Works perfect on my Galaxy tab
Back to top Go down
Kinyat

PostSubject: Re: Fanta wont work on Android tablet   Fanta wont work on Android tablet I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:53 am

Worked on Sony Tablet Z.

But somehow only my account work fine, my wife account's quest went blank black.
Back to top Go down
carlosfortwar

PostSubject: Re: Fanta wont work on Android tablet   Fanta wont work on Android tablet I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:07 am

Nalakira wrote:
So I downloaded Fanta (most recent version) on my new tablet and as soon as the app launches a notice pops up
"Unfortunately, Fantasica has stopped"
with the options "report" and "ok"

I uninstalled the app and downloaded an older version and got the same promp upon launching the app.

I don't understand why the app refuses to launch properly because it runs perfectly on my iPhone...
OH GOD! FINALLY...someone with the same problem as me.....hopefully someone will help us in here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanta wont work on Android tablet   Fanta wont work on Android tablet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fanta wont work on Android tablet
Page 1 of 1