Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Galaxy S4 Display Issues

Go down 
+12
KuroStar
Coldy
Ammalis
GosuDuck
Toaste
kinsuya
cruorimancer
DellerDeller
GoldoaWillNotMove
Siuxoo
CeltHighwind
Kangaxx
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Kangaxx

Galaxy S4 Display Issues Empty
PostSubject: Galaxy S4 Display Issues   Galaxy S4 Display Issues I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:39 pm

Does anyone else have a Samsung Galaxy S4?  There are a few issues with the display in Fantasica, basically text issues.  In the tower defense screen, the unit's skill text is displayed on top of the Speed text.  In the "quest results" screen, the experience gained is not shown next to the units.  When choosing a unit during a quest, page numbers are not visible.

Is there anyway to fix this issue, or do they just need to patch the game?
Back to top Go down
CeltHighwind

CeltHighwind

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy S4 Display Issues   Galaxy S4 Display Issues I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:22 pm

Just got an S4 and I notice things like xp do not display after a quest. It shows up blank. Anyone know a fix for this?
Back to top Go down
Siuxoo

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy S4 Display Issues   Galaxy S4 Display Issues I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:04 pm

My iPhone also got problem

Every time go to do quest it only show a black screen,

Anyone know how to fix :/
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy S4 Display Issues   Galaxy S4 Display Issues I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:08 pm

I have the same problem. I'm using a Galaxy Tablet.
Back to top Go down
DellerDeller

DellerDeller

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy S4 Display Issues   Galaxy S4 Display Issues I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 1:54 pm

GS4 user here and I have the same issue.  As for a patch, I am not holding my breath.
Back to top Go down
cruorimancer
☆☆☆
cruorimancer

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy S4 Display Issues   Galaxy S4 Display Issues I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 2:20 pm

same problem on Samsung galaxy grand here...
Back to top Go down
kinsuya

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy S4 Display Issues   Galaxy S4 Display Issues I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:33 pm

That's odd.

I also have a Galaxy S4 and I'm fine.
Back to top Go down
Toaste

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy S4 Display Issues   Galaxy S4 Display Issues I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:52 am

I'm having the same problem on both a Samsung Galaxy Tab2 and the new Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Pretty annoying. Anyone have a solution? I tried messing with the DPI and resolution on the Note 3 with no luck.
Back to top Go down
GosuDuck

GosuDuck

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy S4 Display Issues   Galaxy S4 Display Issues I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:48 am

I have the same issue on my Verizon Galaxy Note 3. Skill and Speed text overlap. I also can't see XP and Item gains after quests.

Galaxy S4 Display Issues OLkfWAW
Back to top Go down
Ammalis

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy S4 Display Issues   Galaxy S4 Display Issues I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:11 am

Galaxy S4Mini user here.
I have same issues. I'm not seeing xp and items after fight, speed and skill overlap and every message on wall is having like empty line in the middle.
On Nexus 7 all works fine.
Back to top Go down
Coldy

Coldy

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy S4 Display Issues   Galaxy S4 Display Issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:25 pm

Same problem here guys, can't see exp and skill text is overlapped.
Quite annoying....
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy S4 Display Issues   Galaxy S4 Display Issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:40 pm

So long as you got it even though you knew it you was supposed to get it, its fine.
Back to top Go down
toonreaper666
☆☆
toonreaper666

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy S4 Display Issues   Galaxy S4 Display Issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:25 pm

KuroStar wrote:
So long as you got it even though you knew it you was supposed to get it, its fine.
so even though there is a bug, just sweep it under the carpet......
Back to top Go down
Snorror

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy S4 Display Issues   Galaxy S4 Display Issues I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:09 am

For my S4 its fixed but my galaxy tab 3 still has that problem.
Back to top Go down
byudrew66

byudrew66

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy S4 Display Issues   Galaxy S4 Display Issues I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:39 pm

I still have this issue as well, GS4. No problem on Nexus 7.
Back to top Go down
Genlean

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy S4 Display Issues   Galaxy S4 Display Issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:44 am

Hi all,

I managed to solve the Samsung S4 display problem thanks to some other player who mentioned in this form or some other (I can’t remember) that he did not have the problem any more on his S4.

That made it clear to me it should at least work on an S4 so I contacted him in game and he mentioned that after an update his problem was solved. It then acured to me I had not updated my S4 in some time and gave it a try, It updated from 4.2.3 to 4.3 and it indeed solved my problem!

So It also might work for any of you and if indeed so let it be known Smile

High regards,
Genlean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galaxy S4 Display Issues   Galaxy S4 Display Issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Galaxy S4 Display Issues
Page 1 of 1