Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

iOS crashing issues

Go down 
+3
KuroStar
themadmanazn
sd240sx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sd240sx
☆☆

iOS crashing issues Empty
PostSubject: iOS crashing issues   iOS crashing issues I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:55 pm

Is anyone else having issues with the game on iOS? The game has quit to phone's home screen about 20 times today after starting a quest. I re-open the game and there is the quest cooldown timer but no experience gain. Getting really annoying...
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: iOS crashing issues   iOS crashing issues I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:09 pm

Device? Version of iOS you are on?

I have Fanta running just fine on multiple different iOS devices.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: iOS crashing issues   iOS crashing issues I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:16 pm

Yet again, another iOS problem sigh. I'm glad I can't use my iPhone 3 to play... ahaha.

And of course, there's no experience gain if you don't complete the quest so yea...
For start, do like what themadmanazn just said, go to your 'Settings' and check your iOS version. Please also include what your device is (E.g iPad Mini, iPhone 5)
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: iOS crashing issues   iOS crashing issues I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:14 pm

My IPhone 3gs would crash when the battles get intensive.. RAM Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
sd240sx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: iOS crashing issues   iOS crashing issues I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:53 am

iphone 3gs with 6.0.1 haven't had any issues since the most recent maintenance
Back to top Go down
Gqtinh
☆☆☆
Gqtinh

PostSubject: Re: iOS crashing issues   iOS crashing issues I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:35 am

get an android =P
Back to top Go down
sd240sx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: iOS crashing issues   iOS crashing issues I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:06 pm

yeah with android I could get some free moba coin
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: iOS crashing issues   iOS crashing issues I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:26 pm

sd240sx wrote:

Ya... a 3Gs is ancient man... it came out like 4 years ago... I have yet to encounter issues on my iPod Touch 4th Gen, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, or iPad 3rd gen. Your hardware is just too old.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: iOS crashing issues   iOS crashing issues I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:33 pm

iPhone 3GS?!
Omg, after they unsupport my iPhone 3, iPhone3GS is next. Beware, iPhone 4 users D:
Back to top Go down
metadune

PostSubject: Re: iOS crashing issues   iOS crashing issues I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:39 am

sd240sx wrote:
Is anyone else having issues with the game on iOS? The game has quit to phone's home screen about 20 times today after starting a quest. I re-open the game and there is the quest cooldown timer but no experience gain. Getting really annoying...

I have a Itouch 4, just make sure to have all your application killed and have everything updated.

Mine used to crashed a lot but after all the updates from this game and Apple, the crashing got less and less and I don't get any anymore.
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: iOS crashing issues   iOS crashing issues I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:45 am

themadmanazn wrote:
sd240sx wrote:

Ya... a 3Gs is ancient man... it came out like 4 years ago... I have yet to encounter issues on my iPod Touch 4th Gen, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, or iPad 3rd gen. Your hardware is just too old.

was thinking about the cheaper ipad mini hmm.. but i still have my Galaxy Note 1 which updated to Jelly Bean~ cheers

metadune wrote:

I have a Itouch 4, just make sure to have all your application killed and have everything updated.

Mine used to crashed a lot but after all the updates from this game and Apple, the crashing got less and less and I don't get any anymore.

Tried that with my Iphone 3gs but still crashes, Fanta pushing old apples to update their devices?
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: iOS crashing issues   iOS crashing issues I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:00 am

My crashes are are when i multi-task fantasica. i would go check my messages then come back , then it would just crap itself, making me wait a miserable 40 seconds to load back up agian =[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iOS crashing issues   iOS crashing issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iOS crashing issues
Page 1 of 1