Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Card Pack Page Display Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Syzygistic
War Hero [Rare]
Syzygistic

Card Pack Page Display Question Empty
PostSubject: Card Pack Page Display Question   Card Pack Page Display Question I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:00 am

Can someone explain to me how the same user appears to be getting 5 Star cards within an hour timespan? I have noticed on the bottom of the card pack page that username is listed next to 5 Star rare, and next to that is the time and date. I have seen the same username listed in 2 of the 3 spots, with the timefame an hour apart. Is this reflecting new ownership via a trade, or is this user the luckiest person alive by pulling these cards via a draw??
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

Card Pack Page Display Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card Pack Page Display Question   Card Pack Page Display Question I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:30 am

The rare card picks reflect new non-monster draws. Sometimes you'll see someone get two 5*s from one box even.

It's possible that the user just bought a few (probably quite a few, but there are people here who will drop hundreds no problem) boxes within that hour or so and ended up getting more than one rare card.
Back to top Go down

Card Pack Page Display Question
Page 1 of 1