Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]

Go down 
+87
SeikoTheWiz
Tweedjacket
tsunonlau
sdzonlic
triforcex
Kyliexh
GAKUBUN
Yimikoo
sagemacleod
Dannupa
DLC123G
askewlipped
the3ptsling
FastfoodJesus
predator852
koneko
Byakko
sharpyzu
Hyde
easy332
Pandy
Shirinights
Loveapplesss
dnonamus
wilyone
Strenhelden
JaeKun
Admin
Evageek
Despoted
Blargod
basiliskeye
kelvshum2990
tonytu87
IntegrityRise
tmelloi
needle27
jsherman
Avyel
aniken671
Player9988
korlash
Xiei
MadBusDriver
Danaerys83
Wheatmidge
dddmango
LotTC
eskoi
Cam
snappycow
aquCHAOS
Gunzlinger
chaosbladeuk
solascension
ragnarok
ivansensei_
brokenchicken
myad
Valhades
kelvgoh
Hadrael
po1102
Grimblade88
zoebeagle
laplacian
NapkinPower
tzerherman
memphiskite
MiyamaMizuki
LatinLegacy
insanekyo717
jdelmundo
profile4
zTrace
Sladestar
Shokkeru
Stoire
clocksprocket
j0k3r3r
Sientara
KillianBlack
ElysianField
fatmatt75
Space Butler
pnoytroi
King-Shawe
91 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

[EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:18 pm

zTrace wrote:
Its always the same people at the top so whatever... I just hope to get lucky with a 5*....Didn't like my rank last event =(

If there is even a 5* prize. In JP Wiki it was only a 6* amd 4* prize.
Back to top Go down
profile4
Tyrant of the End [LEGENDARY]
profile4

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:48 pm

So what, just the top20 get a 6* and a 4*? That seems like kind of a letdown. The other rewards are meh, and it doesn't say how you get them. I guess I just have to wait till the event...
Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:02 pm

Okay, I found some obscure stuff on the JP site and I think this means something:

--------------------------------------------------

We didn't start the Apocalypse Fires... they were always burnin since the world's been turning...

We didn't start the Apocalypse Fires... no we didn't light them but we're going to fight monsters and stuff...

--------------------------------------------------

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
jdelmundo

jdelmundo

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:54 pm

pnoytroi wrote:
King-Shawe wrote:
Anyone notice this in the event banner this morning? Here's the text for anyone that has not seen it:

Fantasica's first server wide co-op event!

An invasion of monsters is coming!
Destroy them!!

Band Together!
Get cool rewards!

Coming soon!
*Notice content and schedule may be subject to change without prior notice.

I can't take screen caps of my phone so if anyone can and wants to put them here, that's great. If anyone can relate this to the Japanese version like in previous event threads that would also be helpful.

Yea. The "co-op" event. It seemed to read that way when I translated the page haha.

https://fantasica.forumotion.com/t490-storylines-of-upcoming-events

Read the "Fire of the Annihilation" part. It's another VC type event.

I don't think this is a coliseum format. This is something new. The next coliseum event is Keys of Getia. If it is indeed a new format and doesn't require TE or Potions, everyone should have a fair shot of ranking (of course I'm sure that having good cards will help).
Back to top Go down
insanekyo717

insanekyo717

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:09 pm

who's the unit on the splash page? she looks pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
jdelmundo

jdelmundo

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:12 pm

Ellen 6* rank prize
Back to top Go down
LatinLegacy

LatinLegacy

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:30 am

jdelmundo wrote:
I don't think this is a coliseum format. This is something new. The next coliseum event is Keys of Getia. If it is indeed a new format and doesn't require TE or Potions, everyone should have a fair shot of ranking (of course I'm sure that having good cards will help).

That would be a good idea to do. Have some events where TE & potions will give no advantage to those that use them. At the least, it will give some other people a chance at a decent prize. TE burning events can still remain but they should occur no more than once a month. With those items out of the picture, it will open the door to those with strong allies. As you have already mentioned. It will also favor those that spend more time playing than others. Either way, you'll have to deal with some form of hardcore player in order to compete with the top ranks.

-LatinLegacy
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:38 am

jdelmundo wrote:
pnoytroi wrote:
King-Shawe wrote:
Anyone notice this in the event banner this morning? Here's the text for anyone that has not seen it:

Destroy them!!

Band Together!
Get cool rewards!

Coming soon!

I can't take screen caps of my phone so if anyone can and wants to put them here, that's great. If anyone can relate this to the Japanese version like in previous event threads that would also be helpful.

Yea. The "co-op" event. It seemed to read that way when I translated the page haha.

Yea. I just read it that way with my translator. Can't wait though. Don't have to spend money for the event lol
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:57 am

pnoytroi wrote:
jdelmundo wrote:
pnoytroi wrote:
King-Shawe wrote:

Destroy them!!

Band Together!
Get cool rewards!

Coming soon!

Yea. I just read it that way with my translator. Can't wait though. Don't have to spend money for the event lol

Don't have to spend but people will spend..
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:14 am

No Limited Edition Boxes to buy (hopefully) for the event is always a good thing lol.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:15 am

Yesterday just seemed like a bad day because everyone seemed to be pulling only 5* >_<
Back to top Go down
MiyamaMizuki

MiyamaMizuki

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:01 pm

pnoytroi wrote:
Yesterday just seemed like a bad day because everyone seemed to be pulling only 5* >_<
Planning to give a shot in the following 2 days...
Hopefully can get my firts 5* ...
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:50 am

i think i will buy one box if theres a new one.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 am

I'll only buy one if there's some small item attached to it, like TE or Brews or something.
After seeing it, I now don't feel comfortable just buying the box on its own.... -____-
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
LatinLegacy

LatinLegacy

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:57 am

memphiskite wrote:
I'll only buy one if there's some small item attached to it, like TE or Brews or something.
After seeing it, I now don't feel comfortable just buying the box on its own.... -____-

I feel you on that. It's bad enough that the asking price is insanely high compared to many other transaction based games that I've played over the years. Luckily the game itself is fun so they've suckered $90 out of me so far. Something the fiancée is not to happy about Razz. With that kind of money, I could of purchased three physical tcg box sets of a specific game netting me a few hundred cards lol. Which is pretty much her argument. So they'll have to attach some items to the card packs to justify the high price tags a little bit more. Even with that though. I would still consider the packs overpriced but that's just me Smile.

-LatinLegacy
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:29 am

LatinLegacy wrote:
memphiskite wrote:

I feel you on that. It's bad enough that the asking price is insanely high compared to many other transaction based games that I've played over the years. Luckily the game itself is fun so they've suckered $90 out of me so far. Something the fiancée is not to happy about Razz. With that kind of money, I could of purchased three physical tcg box sets of a specific game netting me a few hundred cards lol. Which is pretty much her argument. So they'll have to attach some items to the card packs to justify the high price tags a little bit more. Even with that though. I would still consider the packs overpriced but that's just me Smile.

-LatinLegacy

my first 100 euro i used was because i found itunes gift card in the train when i went home.
but then i wanted more.
i'm down 80 from my own and my girlfriend doesn't really mind Very Happy
besides she bought a ps3 and buys a game almost twice a month so i can do this :p
Back to top Go down
LatinLegacy

LatinLegacy

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:07 am

Ah she doesn't really mind it but she just feels it's a bit much for what you are getting in return. Which is something I happen to agree with. That won't stop me from buying new decks though lol. Mainly limited edition ones in the future. We both already have very expensive hobbies & spending habits. The difference being that most of my hobbies bring in money while hers don't lol. She buys overly expensive shoes & handbags while most of my money goes towards my camera gear & computer repair service. She is an RN though making a good salary so I am okay with her treating herself to nice things every now & then. I also just dropped $12,000+ on her engagement ring. Purchasing that has granted me the perk of getting away with a lot of bad purchasing decisions in the past few months Razz.

-LatinLegacy
Back to top Go down
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:23 am

This event can go suck a big one, have to use money just for the blaze tickets? Good job on making this event Silicon
Back to top Go down
NapkinPower
☆☆
NapkinPower

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:29 am

There's also a new set of quests and training, so I wonder if those can produce blaze tickets. Nothing to report so far though, after running one of each.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:33 am

this event confuses me..
Back to top Go down
laplacian

laplacian

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:34 am

Pretty slick move by Silicon.
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:36 am

Is the only way to get blaze tickets by buying boxes?
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:36 am

laplacian wrote:
Pretty idiotic move by Silicon.

fixed that for you rabbit

Seriously... once again, the richest person wins!
Back to top Go down
Grimblade88
Gravedigger [Retired]
Grimblade88

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:37 am

zoebeagle wrote:
Is the only way to get blaze tickets by buying boxes?

so far it seems that way. running training and burning potions now to see if there are blaze ticket chests at all.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:40 am

LatinLegacy wrote:
Ah she doesn't really mind it but she just feels it's a bit much for what you are getting in return. Which is something I happen to agree with. That won't stop me from buying new decks though lol. Mainly limited edition ones in the future. We both already have very expensive hobbies & spending habits. The difference being that most of my hobbies bring in money while hers don't lol. She buys overly expensive shoes & handbags while most of my money goes towards my camera gear & computer repair service. She is an RN though making a good salary so I am okay with her treating herself to nice things every now & then. I also just dropped $12,000+ on her engagement ring. Purchasing that has granted me the perk of getting away with a lot of bad purchasing decisions in the past few months Razz.

-LatinLegacy

oh bounce

i'm basicly lucky with spending.

Don't have to pay for the house anymore so this saves me A LOT!
and people live like their income so Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next