Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]

Go down 
+87
SeikoTheWiz
Tweedjacket
tsunonlau
sdzonlic
triforcex
Kyliexh
GAKUBUN
Yimikoo
sagemacleod
Dannupa
DLC123G
askewlipped
the3ptsling
FastfoodJesus
predator852
koneko
Byakko
sharpyzu
Hyde
easy332
Pandy
Shirinights
Loveapplesss
dnonamus
wilyone
Strenhelden
JaeKun
Admin
Evageek
Despoted
Blargod
basiliskeye
kelvshum2990
tonytu87
IntegrityRise
tmelloi
needle27
jsherman
Avyel
aniken671
Player9988
korlash
Xiei
MadBusDriver
Danaerys83
Wheatmidge
dddmango
LotTC
eskoi
Cam
snappycow
aquCHAOS
Gunzlinger
chaosbladeuk
solascension
ragnarok
ivansensei_
brokenchicken
myad
Valhades
kelvgoh
Hadrael
po1102
Grimblade88
zoebeagle
laplacian
NapkinPower
tzerherman
memphiskite
MiyamaMizuki
LatinLegacy
insanekyo717
jdelmundo
profile4
zTrace
Sladestar
Shokkeru
Stoire
clocksprocket
j0k3r3r
Sientara
KillianBlack
ElysianField
fatmatt75
Space Butler
pnoytroi
King-Shawe
91 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
easy332

[EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:44 am

Blargod wrote:
easy332 wrote:
how is this possible, that 1th rank got 4mil pts??
Some people are made of money

I'm thinking they use some kind of glitch, to farm premium tickets. Then they turn it into blaze tickets.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:51 am

easy332 wrote:
Blargod wrote:
easy332 wrote:

I'm thinking they use some kind of glitch, to farm premium tickets. Then they turn it into blaze tickets.

Or they could have been saving them from past events. It's also a rolling stone wherein more bt points = more blaze tickets. I'm not aware if there is such a glitch where people can magically farm premium packs.

Back to top Go down
eskoi

eskoi

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:02 am

Blargod wrote:
easy332 wrote:
Blargod wrote:
easy332 wrote:

Or they could have been saving them from past events. It's also a rolling stone wherein more bt points = more blaze tickets. I'm not aware if there is such a glitch where people can magically farm premium packs.

If there is a magical way to get premium packs please do share that info! XD
hehe if only!
Yeah, I just think the top players spend a lot of their parents money Razz
Back to top Go down
easy332

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:03 am

u can turn 1 premium ticket into 1 blaze ticket, meaby they use invite rewards? 4 inv and u get 1 premium ticket. So what if there is a way to create tons of account, with specific referral code?
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:06 am

eskoi wrote:
Blargod wrote:
easy332 wrote:
Blargod wrote:
easy332 wrote:

If there is a magical way to get premium packs please do share that info! XD
hehe if only!
Yeah, I just think the top players spend a lot of their parents money Razz

It's much easier to cry exploit to try to explain a lot of things. For the past events, it was more plausible since some people claimed that CD times were being done in an inhuman way. To claim here that people can farm premium packs??? They might as well be farming mega boxes.

easy332 wrote:
u can turn 1 premium ticket into 1 blaze ticket, meaby they use invite rewards? 4 inv and u get 1 premium ticket. So what if there is a way to create tons of account, with specific referral code?

I don't know anything about the referral process in fantasica but wouldn't you also see a large influx of Fionas? During the Demon Tower event, this was exploited so much so that they had to take the promo down to fix the exploit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:11 am

easy332 wrote:
I had saved quite some Premium Tickets, I buy boxes Smile

Which means I have A LOT of Blaze Tickets.
I have strong allies.

Blaze Quest is Black Dragon for approx 10000 BT.

Farm farm farm the dragon...

And no, there is no exploit for premium packs Smile Well, not any that I'm aware of Smile

OT: I got accused of cheating in Dragon Castle by yan. I'm still here.
I got accused of selling cards by tradedown. I'm still here.
Now I'm getting accused by cheating again? I WOULD ALREADY BE BANNED if there was something wrong...
Long story short - haters gonna hate...
Back to top Go down
Avyel
Queen of the End [LEGENDARY]
Avyel

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:36 am

It is a lot more believable and realistic that people either have a lot of money to blow (hey, their money. Their decision to spend it whatever. So be it.), a lot of tickets saved up, or were awake as soon as the event started and are grinding with little sleep.

While coding is fickle and an exploit is possible, it's not the case in the situation.

You'll know because they'll be all over fixing it like hot cakes and give out several ban warnings/notices.

Exploits don't say hush hush for very long.

While it may not seem like the higher ranks are putting in as much effort as you or you think it is an unfair advantage too, just remember they are STILL putting in hard earned cash (either by them or someone else) or rewards from previous events.

Let's please not cry cheater on our fellow players, especially when some are forum members here.
Back to top Go down
Hyde

Hyde

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:50 am

Even if there was an exploit for packs/points/CD, I wouldn't use it. Moreover, I'm sure the devs would know about it as soon as any such glitch might be exploited. And as for leaderboards? Lol I'm not worried about them. Sure, I'd love to get those top cards but there are so many people with money to burn. How many kids do you think have their parents/grandparents credit cards on their accounts and just charge it as much as they like? There have been news stories about kids charging thousands of dollars on freemium games like this. Still I love the game (albeit not a fan of this event), and grats to those who top the charts through legitimate means assuming there are glitches.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:20 am

if there was a glitch costing them money they will solve it the second they notice it.

so i seriously doubt that.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:32 am

I mean, if you guys suspect someone is cheating or RMT, then report them (thought mobage/silicon don't seem to care either way). Otherwise, I think it's wiser to assume the top people have a lot of real $$$ to spend and that's how they get on top. :p
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:34 am

clocksprocket wrote:
I mean, if you guys suspect someone is cheating or RMT, then report them (thought mobage/silicon don't seem to care either way). Otherwise, I think it's wiser to assume the top people have a lot of real $$$ to spend and that's how they get on top. :p

we could just ask the #1

bounce

but then again even though i want to know

it's not my place to ask how much people spend
Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:42 am

Before you guys go calling shenanigans on other players that are most likely just putting money into the game, remember this...

This game is free to play - but SS still has to make money off of it in order to keep it running. There are a lot of people that have put little to no money into the game but have played in the same events as people who do and still won prizes, for free. These big spenders are primarily the people keeping the game lucrative for SS to continue to develop it.

So maybe instead of slamming them, you should think about thanking them. Or just don't say anything if you can't say anything nice.
Back to top Go down
Avyel
Avyel

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:47 am

King-Shawe wrote:
Before you guys go calling shenanigans on other players that are most likely just putting money into the game, remember this...

This game is free to play - but SS still has to make money off of it in order to keep it running. There are a lot of people that have put little to no money into the game but have played in the same events as people who do and still won prizes, for free. These big spenders are primarily the people keeping the game lucrative for SS to continue to develop it.

So maybe instead of slamming them, you should think about thanking them. Or just don't say anything if you can't say anything nice.
Thank you.

I have played enough "free" games to know the cash shops are what keeps the game alive.

Some people are willing to put money in, that's great.

Some people can't or won't, that's alright.

I personally can't see putting more than maybe 10 bucks in at a time, but that's just me.

Now let's move on from this and go back to talking about the event happenings. -@__@-
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:05 am

[quote="Avyel"]
King-Shawe wrote:
Now let's move on from this and go back to talking about the event happenings. -@__@-

Sure, I'll start xD

How many of you still have Jessica? lol
Ppl are venting their anger on the poor thing and making her food left and right >.>
I'm keeping her though. My collector's sense doesn't allow me to do such a thing to a limited card lol.
Back to top Go down
Avyel
Avyel

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:11 am

po1102 wrote:

Sure, I'll start xD

How many of you still have Jessica? lol
Ppl are venting their anger on the poor thing and making her food left and right >.>
I'm keeping her though. My collector's sense doesn't allow me to do such a thing to a limited card lol.
I'm keeping her as well.

I know she's a crap card but she's kinda cute lol.

Her smile makes me feel relieved. /creepy otaku mode.(face and all. Look up Densha Otoko for references)

Side note: my phone thinks otaku is Italy.. What.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:12 am

This event is sort of cool for new players. My bf now has two 3*s for doing nothing -- Julieta, and Jessica.

Although they're both melee without air, so not so useful...
Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:15 am

^ After a quick analysis of Jessica... I fed her several bears and then fed her to a troll. One of the best decisions I've made in this game.
Back to top Go down
sharpyzu
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:21 am

Does anyone know how closely our version follows the Japanese version in terms of event order?

Like did they have events between this one and the previous one?

Also, I think people need to be less defensive, asking questions doesn't mean they're "slamming" people who pay... c'mon. 

I'm pretty disappointed there are no 5*s this event, but if there really is an event that gives 6* for bt point rewards, I'm happy. 

Really interested to know how far away that event is, though.

I also really think that all event TE/POTs should be tradable.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:24 am

prices are insane now so i would like to see more te's in-game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:27 am

clocksprocket wrote:
Silicon/Mobage cares. Sorry to burst your bubble. Haven't seen a person I reported for harassment after they told me they took appropriate measures.

Tho it might be only because I dish out $? Smile
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:31 am

That's not bursting my bubble if it's true -- that's a good thing. :p They probably care about your opinion more than anyone else's, though.

The thing that makes me think that most is their responses towards device registration -- not very calming.

I do know I've been reported before and nothing has happened.
Back to top Go down
sharpyzu
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:51 am

I also suspect that its harder for them to take action against someone who paid real money (especially if they paid a significant amount) even if there is proof that they did something against the rules.

(*I am NOT accusing anyone!)

does anyone have a picture of what ellen looks like? thanks
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:02 pm

Let's keep things on topic.

Oh wait. This event is boring.
Back to top Go down
sharpyzu
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:06 pm

I tried to stay on topic... Lets see what ellen looks like Smile

Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:07 pm

sharpyzu wrote:
Does anyone know how closely our version follows the Japanese version in terms of event order?

Like did they have events between this one and the previous one?

Also, I think people need to be less defensive, asking questions doesn't mean they're "slamming" people who pay... c'mon. 

I'm pretty disappointed there are no 5*s this event, but if there really is an event that gives 6* for bt point rewards, I'm happy. 

Really interested to know how far away that event is, though.

I also really think that all event TE/POTs should be tradable.

I think we pretty much follow the same event order.

The one that gives free 6* requires 1,200,000 bt points for it. Huge amount so I'll save up my TE (P or not) and prem tickets for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]   [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19] - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next