Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Moba Coins offers

Go down 
+11
DavyHolly
schizzlemydiz
yuray
Hajkster
Cam
master162326
Unknownkid
Cowdero
naturesfox
neozh3
Rolan DonCoin
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rolan DonCoin

Moba Coins offers Empty
PostSubject: Moba Coins offers   Moba Coins offers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:33 am

Anyone know the trick behind the free Moba coin offers? It's usually download and try it for free coins. When I download and play for 5-10 minutes usually getting through the tutorial, then goback to fanta, the bonus free coins aren't there. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
neozh3

Moba Coins offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moba Coins offers   Moba Coins offers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:49 am

you just have to log in to mobage in that other game, doing tutorials aren't needed. This means that you start the app, log in to mobage, and you can uninstall the app afterwards
Back to top Go down
naturesfox

Moba Coins offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moba Coins offers   Moba Coins offers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:59 am

How do you access these free offers? I can't find them anywhere XD
Back to top Go down
Rolan DonCoin

Moba Coins offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moba Coins offers   Moba Coins offers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:03 am

neozh3 wrote:
you just have to log in to mobage in that other game, doing tutorials aren't needed. This means that you start the app, log in to mobage, and you can uninstall the app afterwards

I do that; using the same moba ID as Fanta; but when I log into Fanta, I don't see those rewards. The moba coin amount remains the same.
Back to top Go down
Cowdero

Cowdero

Moba Coins offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moba Coins offers   Moba Coins offers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:30 am

naturesfox wrote:
How do you access these free offers? I can't find them anywhere XD

On the Android, they pop out every now and then I believe or when you open the Mobage window.

Sadly we don't have this on the iOS Sad
Fanta must think Apple users are made of gold.
Back to top Go down
Unknownkid
☆☆☆
Unknownkid

Moba Coins offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moba Coins offers   Moba Coins offers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:44 am

I have the same problem... even though it worked last week... but then I tried like 5 games yesterday and they didn't give me any coins at all, even though they were either advertised or listed in the offers :/
Back to top Go down
Rolan DonCoin

Moba Coins offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moba Coins offers   Moba Coins offers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:17 pm

If someone tried this recently and it worked for them. Can you report which game it worked on? I wonder if it's game specific. I'll try that game and see if I get the same results.
Back to top Go down
master162326

Moba Coins offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moba Coins offers   Moba Coins offers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:26 pm

also tried it with 3 games and got no coins Sad
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

Moba Coins offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moba Coins offers   Moba Coins offers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:27 pm

I've been having problems with this lately. Download the game, log in, even play for 5-10min and get no coins. =/
Back to top Go down
master162326

Moba Coins offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moba Coins offers   Moba Coins offers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:34 pm

this was my only chance of moba coins Sad
cause i have no credit card and there are no other payment systems
Back to top Go down
naturesfox

Moba Coins offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moba Coins offers   Moba Coins offers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:11 pm

There is probably a limit on the amount you can earn. I know other games have either a capped amount that resets over some period of time or a general total amount you can earn, as to not abuse the system.
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

Moba Coins offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moba Coins offers   Moba Coins offers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:07 pm

naturesfox wrote:
There is probably a limit on the amount you can earn. I know other games have either a capped amount  that resets over some period of time or a general total amount you can earn, as to not abuse the system.

Installed fantasica on an android phone and logged in there instead of my iphone i normally play on. Yesterday btw if that means anything. Installed both blood and DOT (80 and 60 offers apperently). Got no points. Being a free player i have never bought mobacoins before. And being on iphone i have never gotten mobacoins before. Nor fantacoins. =P
Back to top Go down
yuray

Moba Coins offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moba Coins offers   Moba Coins offers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:03 pm

Pretty sure it's bugged. Doesn't work for me either.
Back to top Go down
schizzlemydiz

schizzlemydiz

Moba Coins offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moba Coins offers   Moba Coins offers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:27 pm

Way to go mobage.

Prepare to go the way of Zynga...
Back to top Go down
neozh3

Moba Coins offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moba Coins offers   Moba Coins offers I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:14 am

Didnt work for me either Sad
Back to top Go down
DavyHolly

Moba Coins offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moba Coins offers   Moba Coins offers I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:54 pm

I think this is a worldwide bug. Both my husband and I tried yesterday and today and got no coins.
Back to top Go down
Rolan DonCoin

Moba Coins offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moba Coins offers   Moba Coins offers I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:21 am

Thanks; seems a lot of people are getting this error.

If anyone tries and it seems to work for them and they are getting the free coins for downloading other Mobage games; please report back here.
Back to top Go down
corroded
☆☆☆
corroded

Moba Coins offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moba Coins offers   Moba Coins offers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:01 pm

Also tried this recently and didnt get any. But already earned 285 coins before
Back to top Go down
werum

Moba Coins offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moba Coins offers   Moba Coins offers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:05 am

I had the same problem. After sending an e-mail to mobage I got my coins.
Back to top Go down
whitecrest9

whitecrest9

Moba Coins offers Empty
PostSubject: Mobage Coins   Moba Coins offers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:09 pm

I've tried redeeming coins from the game banners that were advertised and to me it seemed hit or miss.

Here's a list of games that i've tried and have given me coins

-Hellfire
-Transformers
-Rage of Baha
-Defender of Trexel

Also occasionally on Mobage's FB page they offer promotions of free coins ranging from 1000-10,000.

I used to play Bloodbrothers and participated in one of these random draw events and got 1000 coins luckily.

Back to top Go down
DatGreenTea
☆☆
DatGreenTea

Moba Coins offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moba Coins offers   Moba Coins offers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:14 pm

Today I checked and had 20 more points than I had yesterday. (75->95)

Though the 50 point offer I did has yet to be added...
Back to top Go down
http://hakitou.tumblr.com
Rolan DonCoin

Moba Coins offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moba Coins offers   Moba Coins offers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:01 am

werum wrote:
I had the same problem. After sending an e-mail to mobage I got my coins.

What email did you use to contact them?
Back to top Go down
DatGreenTea
☆☆
DatGreenTea

Moba Coins offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moba Coins offers   Moba Coins offers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:29 am

System seems to be working fine now. Completed two offers this morning and was rewarded for them immediately.
Back to top Go down
http://hakitou.tumblr.com
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

Moba Coins offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moba Coins offers   Moba Coins offers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:59 am

DatGreenTea wrote:
System seems to be working fine now. Completed two offers this morning and was rewarded for them immediately.

Same, used the costumer button on the mobacoins currency page too and emailed them about a couple of games that didn't give mobacoins and they were quick to fix it.
Back to top Go down
whitecrest9

whitecrest9

Moba Coins offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moba Coins offers   Moba Coins offers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:12 pm

Hajkster wrote:
DatGreenTea wrote:

Same, used the costumer button on the mobacoins currency page too and emailed them about a couple of games that didn't give mobacoins and they were quick to fix it.

Customer Feedback seems to be fairly decent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moba Coins offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moba Coins offers   Moba Coins offers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moba Coins offers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next