Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Moba Coin offers

Go down 
+4
Klifey
meximan1390
Cowdero
Ghost_Star
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Moba Coin offers Empty
PostSubject: Moba Coin offers   Moba Coin offers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:58 pm

so during the last event i was sitting on 85 of the free moba coins just hating life wanting just one more offer to pop up so i could get that 100 coin pack. I spent that whole event thinking srsly, where are all the offers at!?!?!?! Then last night i fat figured my screen and hit the moba icon, let the thing load, and there they were. Once the other moba games started scrolling across my screen, down there at the bottom 'try for 40 coins'. anyway fml, thats where they are for anyone who didnt know. maybe they'll do 100 coin special packs again next time.
Back to top Go down
Cowdero

Cowdero

Moba Coin offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moba Coin offers   Moba Coin offers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:06 pm

Wait a minute, so if you actually "try" the games they're offering you'll get Mobacoins? D:
Darn... I keep ignoring that message...
Back to top Go down
meximan1390
☆☆☆☆
meximan1390

Moba Coin offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moba Coin offers   Moba Coin offers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:15 pm

Lol yea but those eventually run out as well, I don't even get them in that screen anymore. And yes you do actually get free moba coins lol.
Back to top Go down
Klifey
☆☆
Klifey

Moba Coin offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moba Coin offers   Moba Coin offers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:46 pm

yeah cowdero, but only for android. For the Ios there is no Free moba/Fanta coin so its useless to download them on your iphone. 

if im mistaking someone correct me, i'm fairly sure i'm not.
Back to top Go down
Sabin76
☆☆☆
Sabin76

Moba Coin offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moba Coin offers   Moba Coin offers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:18 pm

Note that the amount of coin you get fluctuates.  I've waited until they've hit 100 coins before I DL anything.  Been able to do that about 8-9 times now.  There are a lot for 4-20 coins, but I couldn't be bothered to spend my time for so little.  When they DO hit 100 coin, though, they usually have a special pop up just for that game, so I still don't click on their new general mobacoin offers page.
Back to top Go down
sycovenom

Moba Coin offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moba Coin offers   Moba Coin offers I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:43 pm

I dunno I've downloaded a few games that had 50-100 coins tried them got nothing to my account other times it works fine. Last one I tried was about a week ago for 50 coins which never credited to my account
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Moba Coin offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moba Coin offers   Moba Coin offers I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:24 pm

sycovenom wrote:
I dunno I've downloaded a few games that had 50-100 coins tried them got nothing to my account other times it works fine. Last one I tried was about a week ago for 50 coins which never credited to my account

typically you are required to play through some tutorial and log into the game with your mobage username/password.
Back to top Go down
sycovenom

Moba Coin offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moba Coin offers   Moba Coin offers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:42 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
sycovenom wrote:

typically you are required to play through some tutorial and log into the game with your mobage username/password.
Yup know that as I've made well over 600 in the past its just the last few gave nothing(like the one I did last week) I even played them for a good chunk after the tutorials.
Back to top Go down
Snakey

Moba Coin offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moba Coin offers   Moba Coin offers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:16 pm

When I click the offer and play the game a little I never get the points. I have completed the tutorials already. Does that mean I'm not eligible, or do I have to play longer, or what? I miss my Moba Coins. Sad
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

Moba Coin offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moba Coin offers   Moba Coin offers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:58 pm

Snakey wrote:
When I click the offer and play the game a little I never get the points. I have completed the tutorials already. Does that mean I'm not eligible, or do I have to play longer, or what? I miss my Moba Coins. Sad

If you are able to enter your username and password (pretty much the account you want the Moba Coins transferred into) successfully, a box should have appeared saying 'Thanks for Playing! Enjoy!' or something like that and you're expected to hit the OK button to progress (if you felt like continuing on playing the game).

If the box didn't appear after you've entered your username, then.... err.... not sure where to go from there... maybe you've played it before but uninstalled back then? :S

Also, I hated that I have to go into the Mobage profile to check for offers. I enjoyed getting annoyed by ads telling me to install a game for 5 Moba Coins.... :T
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Snakey

Moba Coin offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moba Coin offers   Moba Coin offers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 10:33 pm

I am already logged in to the games, so not prompted to enter my username and pw.
Back to top Go down
sycovenom

Moba Coin offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moba Coin offers   Moba Coin offers I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:18 pm

memphiskite wrote:

If the box didn't appear after you've entered your username, then.... err.... not sure where to go from there... maybe you've played it before but uninstalled back then? :S

Funny thing is about 500 of the coins I got were through re-installing games I already had on, played, and removed.
But for example Divine Armaments which offered me 50 coins 2 weeks ago (last offer I tried), which is something I never played prior, gave me none when I logged in, and completed the tutorial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moba Coin offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moba Coin offers   Moba Coin offers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moba Coin offers
Page 1 of 1