Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Problem with moba =(

Go down 
+5
BkWiz
pnoytroi
Phobetor
memphiskite
Tshwanichick
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tshwanichick

Tshwanichick

Problem with moba =( Empty
PostSubject: Problem with moba =(   Problem with moba =( I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:08 am

I can't purchase any moba coins it just says contact iTunes support and then it shows a message of payment failed please try agin later it's been two days now!
Has this happened to anybody else? I don't know what to do...
I really want a try at the princess series and was hoping to get it before next event pale

Last edited by Tshwanichick on Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Problem with moba =(   Problem with moba =( I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:27 am

I had an issue with purchasing coins once too, during the Venus Colessium event.
For me, Google was withholding certain transactions and weren't allowing me to purchase anything.

I took the long route and chose to sit it out for 2 weeks until they lifted the ban off me.
Still waiting for them to do it again, so I can stop dropping cash like it's nothing....
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Tshwanichick

Tshwanichick

PostSubject: Re: Problem with moba =(   Problem with moba =( I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:30 am

Yeah I suppose it is a good thing but my birthday is today and wanted to try my luck oh we'll I guess I'll just have to miss this series.. Not fair though really with I could blow like thirty dollars but that always turns to 100 at the end of the day so I guess it's a good thing lol
Back to top Go down
Phobetor

PostSubject: Re: Problem with moba =(   Problem with moba =( I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:17 am

Email iTunes support. Fixed the issue in a day
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Problem with moba =(   Problem with moba =( I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:10 am

I had that same problem. Still no response from iTunes.

Then I installed the new iOs on my iPhone and problem solved.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Problem with moba =(   Problem with moba =( I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:59 am

Use the chat function and get a live representative. Otherwise it will take a day to resolve. With the chat function it takes 30 mins.

It is iTunes btw not Mobage you should be contacting.
Back to top Go down
Danaerys83
Peace Keeper [Retired]
Danaerys83

PostSubject: Re: Problem with moba =(   Problem with moba =( I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 4:46 am

memphiskite wrote:
I had an issue with purchasing coins once too, during the Venus Colessium event.
For me, Google was withholding certain transactions and weren't allowing me to purchase anything.

I took the long route and chose to sit it out for 2 weeks until they lifted the ban off me.
Still waiting for them to do it again, so I can stop dropping cash like it's nothing....

Lmao. Me too. I fear that I may have to learn some self-control instead >.<
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Problem with moba =(   Problem with moba =( I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:42 am

i had to fill in 3 questions and answers as extra security and after i did that i could buy more
Back to top Go down
Tshwanichick

Tshwanichick

PostSubject: Re: Problem with moba =(   Problem with moba =( I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:44 am

Thank you guys for your help I'll try update my phone maybe that'll work >< otherwise I'll contact itunes
Back to top Go down
roronajoe
☆☆
roronajoe

PostSubject: Re: Problem with moba =(   Problem with moba =( I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:20 pm

I have a problem with purchasing coin too, I hadn't received my coin yet, but my card has benn charged for purchasing><

I'll been contacting mob age support 2 days ago but there's no any news at all

Did anyone had ever same problem like me?need info please.thx
Back to top Go down
roronajoe
☆☆
roronajoe

PostSubject: Being charged but didn't received moba coin   Problem with moba =( I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:38 pm

I have a problem with purchasing coin too, I hadn't received my coin yet, but my card has benn charged for purchasing><

Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Problem with moba =(   Problem with moba =( I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:40 pm

roronajoe wrote:

I merged your topic with this one not knowing that you'd already posted here -_-

just a little advice for next time, just bump the post with your question in it or repost in the Questions sticky at the top of the game discussion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with moba =(   Problem with moba =( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem with moba =(
Page 1 of 1