Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

any other method to max your monsters?

Go down 
+2
KuroStar
Xpreviate
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Xpreviate

any other method to max your monsters? Empty
PostSubject: any other method to max your monsters?   any other method to max your monsters? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:41 am

Other than enhancing? I use the *1 and it's starting to get expensive and long
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: any other method to max your monsters?   any other method to max your monsters? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:42 am

Xpreviate wrote:

The only way to level up monsters is only through enhancing.
Back to top Go down
mogman

PostSubject: Re: any other method to max your monsters?   any other method to max your monsters? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:22 am

Xpreviate wrote:

So stop using 1*... Enhance the 1* into 2/3* build up a whole bunch of those then enhance em into the monsters. WAY cheaper.
Back to top Go down
rustyoldnail

rustyoldnail

PostSubject: Re: any other method to max your monsters?   any other method to max your monsters? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:31 am

a great way to enchance your monsters is to save 4* feeders until enhance boosting events then use the feeders to level up your monsters to get the bonus exp.
Back to top Go down
schizzlemydiz

schizzlemydiz

PostSubject: Re: any other method to max your monsters?   any other method to max your monsters? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:41 am

This is all in addition to the monster-quest limited events that pop up on the rare event
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: any other method to max your monsters?   any other method to max your monsters? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:43 pm

Every panel event, there is an enhance boost and enhance cost reduction. This way, you save lots of luna and at the same time have 150% exp rate. Save all your 1*, 2* and 3* cards. enhance your 2* and 3* cards with 1* cards.

What I usually do is save all my cards until there's an event that have an enhance bonus. I make tons of feeders and mlb some cards. I'm talking about saving 1-5k cards and try to make feeders while the enhance bonus lasts. If you have time to enhance your favorite monster, do it. It's best to level you monster from level 1 so you save even more luna. I usually just put 50-70 cards in 1 go depending on my feeder levels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any other method to max your monsters?   any other method to max your monsters? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

any other method to max your monsters?
Page 1 of 1