Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Monsters!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
borrenrag

Monsters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Monsters!!!   Monsters!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:01 am

Ok, I've been playing a little over a month and I've just heard about monster recruitment. I don't completely understand it so if someone could spell it out for me I would really appreciate it. Also which monsters are worth saving? What are they worth in TE? I just saw a ghost up for sale for 10 TE...i'm pretty sure I recycled two of them with Leana's shop!!! Sad So what should I be hanging on to? Thanks for all the input!
Back to top Go down
DeathGU1Se
☆☆☆☆☆
DeathGU1Se

Monsters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monsters!!!   Monsters!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:04 am

borrenrag wrote:
Ok, I've been playing a little over a month and I've just heard about monster recruitment. I don't completely understand it so if someone could spell it out for me I would really appreciate it. Also which monsters are worth saving? What are they worth in TE? I just saw a ghost up for sale for 10 TE...i'm pretty sure I recycled two of them with Leana's shop!!! Sad So what should I be hanging on to? Thanks for all the input!
The ghost you're thinking of and the Ghost you heard are two different ghosts. One is a Halloween Event reward while the other is a 2* monster.

Monsters!!! Ghost-h
Back to top Go down
borrenrag

Monsters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monsters!!!   Monsters!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:27 am

oh ok, thanks!
Back to top Go down
DeathGU1Se
☆☆☆☆☆
DeathGU1Se

Monsters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monsters!!!   Monsters!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:25 am

Stray Cat should be kept as a monster. Sleipnir, Sonia, Werewolf are usually monsters that are recruited along with the Soul Hunters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monsters!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monsters!!!   Monsters!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monsters!!!
Page 1 of 1