Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Preferred method of leveling up?

Go down 
+4
MythSearcher
lorddaemos
chaosme
itistheriz14
8 posters
AuthorMessage
itistheriz14

itistheriz14

Preferred method of leveling up? Empty
PostSubject: Preferred method of leveling up?   Preferred method of leveling up? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:30 am

I have a good amount of level 1 4 Like a Star @ heaven units that I would like to raise up to ~level 40 and then sell for 2-4 TE depending on rarity.

Do you guys typically use feeders or just grind in missions?
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: Preferred method of leveling up?   Preferred method of leveling up? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:46 am

I tend to grind when leveling my units. But in the previous enhance bonus, I did use feeders to reduce the grinding time.
Back to top Go down
lorddaemos

lorddaemos

PostSubject: Re: Preferred method of leveling up?   Preferred method of leveling up? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:13 am

yeah the grinding is about where I end to in the past 2 days i hit 50 on 4 units
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Preferred method of leveling up?   Preferred method of leveling up? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:42 am

itistheriz14 wrote:
I have a good amount of level 1 4 Like a Star @ heaven units that I would like to raise up to ~level 40 and then sell for 2-4 TE depending on rarity.

Do you guys typically use feeders or just grind in missions?

I usually use both methods.

The first 60~70 levels are pretty cheap to level by using 2* feeders, and they are relatively easy to get. Also, it makes a unit useful very fast.
But after that, its expensive.

When leveling 4* feeders, it depends how much 2* feeders I have.
I look at it like this:
I can make my useless 1* and 2*s into TE by using them to feed 4* feeders.
Back to top Go down
Demando
☆☆
Demando

PostSubject: Re: Preferred method of leveling up?   Preferred method of leveling up? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:31 am

i use 4* to feed my 5* and future 6* is that wrong?
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Preferred method of leveling up?   Preferred method of leveling up? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:13 am

Demando wrote:
i use 4* to feed my 5* and future 6* is that wrong?
No. It takes a lot of them to max a 5* or a 6* though.
Back to top Go down
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Preferred method of leveling up?   Preferred method of leveling up? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:16 am

i used to grind my 4*s (back when i only had 4*s). now i only use feeders because i'm lazy
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: Preferred method of leveling up?   Preferred method of leveling up? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:52 am

unit = normal leveling (in my super duper slow pace)

mons = feeding (which only happen when enhance boost arrived)

that's me Laughing
Back to top Go down
itistheriz14

itistheriz14

PostSubject: Re: Preferred method of leveling up?   Preferred method of leveling up? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:48 am

Esofonic wrote:
unit = normal leveling (in my super duper slow pace)

mons = feeding (which only happen when enhance boost arrived)

that's me Laughing

Yeah I typically only feed my monsters. You said you wait until boost fests to do so. Do you just sell your 1* and 2* cards until then? Seems like they would pile up on you.

I know that if your cards exceed your unit list, they go to your inbox, but is there a limit to how much you can have in your inbox?
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: Preferred method of leveling up?   Preferred method of leveling up? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:52 am

itistheriz14 wrote:
I know that if your cards exceed your unit list, they go to your inbox, but is there a limit to how much you can have in your inbox?

There's no limit to what your inbox can hold, but you can only see the first 1000 items.
Back to top Go down
itistheriz14

itistheriz14

PostSubject: Re: Preferred method of leveling up?   Preferred method of leveling up? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:46 pm

chaosme wrote:
itistheriz14 wrote:

There's no limit to what your inbox can hold, but you can only see the first 1000 items.

Good to know, I couldn't imagine having that many items in my inbox. I think I'd hire an assistant to sort it out! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preferred method of leveling up?   Preferred method of leveling up? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preferred method of leveling up?
Page 1 of 1