Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

card packs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
treyking308

card packs Empty
PostSubject: card packs   card packs I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:29 am

i tried the step up pack but i didnt get a single 6* after doing it 5 times so which card pack would be the best for a 6* (i have a 1000 points left but im probably gonna get more)
Back to top Go down
kgst
☆☆☆
kgst

card packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: card packs   card packs I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:41 am

step up pack is the best for pulling 6* once you get to the higher steps, 6*s are just really rare.
Back to top Go down
http://FantasiTrade.com
treyking308

card packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: card packs   card packs I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:44 am

well i got a 5* on pack 4 then on pack 5 i just got 2 3*'s and some 4*'s im trying to find someone that will trade for my zhou yu
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

card packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: card packs   card packs I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:46 am

if you expect a 6* from step ups you should plan to buy 2-4 of them at the step 7 level. Getting anything before spending 300$ is extremely lucky.

Your money will be much better spend if you plan for an event and buy packs when you need just a little help to rank or get a reward 6*.

This is also the 2 or 3 topic addressing the exact same question. You should search for similar topics or put your quick question in the FAQ sticky.
Back to top Go down
treyking308

card packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: card packs   card packs I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:59 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
if you expect a 6* from step ups you should plan to buy 2-4 of them at the step 7 level. Getting anything before spending 300$ is extremely lucky.

Your money will be much better spend if you plan for an event and buy packs when you need just a little help to rank or get a reward 6*.

This is also the 2 or 3 topic addressing the exact same question. You should search for similar topics or put your quick question in the FAQ sticky.
i dont really go threw the forum much if i want to know something i just ask it :p not a big deal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

card packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: card packs   card packs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

card packs
Page 1 of 1