Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

7/8 stars from card packs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iVariable

7/8 stars from card packs Empty
PostSubject: 7/8 stars from card packs   7/8 stars from card packs I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 2:16 pm

Hello everybody,

i am relatively new to fantasica and i was wondering if anyone knows the chances of getting a 7/8 star card from step up packs. They say a 30x increased chance for 7/8 at step 6 and 7 but how much is that actually increasing your odds? I am just wondering how much money i am expected to spend before i will actually pull a useful card.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: 7/8 stars from card packs   7/8 stars from card packs I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 3:59 pm

30 x 0 = 0... just sayin.

but srsly waaaay back when we use to get % from jp wiki the 6* draw rate was .02%, so even at 30x your still less than 1% or 1 in 100 for a 6*. i think they mess with draw rates event to event so who knows what they really are.
Back to top Go down
iVariable

PostSubject: Re: 7/8 stars from card packs   7/8 stars from card packs I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 4:31 pm

ok, but does it take into account your bonus for the day?

.2% x 9 (from bonus spin) x 30 is 54% chance

even if a 7* is .1% chance that would be a 27% chance after the bonuses

all that said I seem to doubt the chances are even that high... in a 14 card pull that would net three 7* cards.

based on these numbers is it safe to say that the daily bonus is not added into the draw chances? or do you think the draw chances are just so obscenely low that it doesn't even matter?

edit: nvm... you said .02% all that math is wrong lol
Back to top Go down
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 7/8 stars from card packs   7/8 stars from card packs I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:10 pm

Spin bonus only apply for Hyper Packs, not for any other packs. Hyper Packs don't contain event units or 7/8 units as far as I know.
Back to top Go down
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 7/8 stars from card packs   7/8 stars from card packs I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:23 pm

You're also misreading the hyper pack bonus:

The only bonus multiplier is the number you spin; the meter doesn't do anything until you hit 100.

When you do hit 100, then the bonus multiplier is 10 (instead of the number you spin).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7/8 stars from card packs   7/8 stars from card packs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7/8 stars from card packs
Page 1 of 1