Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Minas 6* what good is it for? New event perhaps?

Go down 
+8
alentwa
Methakris
naturesfox
MadCocoa
superk4y
sycovenom
memphiskite
angelh3x
12 posters
AuthorMessage
angelh3x

Minas 6* what good is it for? New event perhaps? Empty
PostSubject: Minas 6* what good is it for? New event perhaps?   Minas 6* what good is it for? New event perhaps? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:33 pm

Guys really whats up with the new mina card she's worthless is she going to play a big roll in an upcoming event?

oh and i really want a 6* got 6 5* so if anyone is interested hit me up Very Happy 

ID- 62266929
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Minas 6* what good is it for? New event perhaps?   Minas 6* what good is it for? New event perhaps? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:04 pm

She's just a one-year anniversary gift from Fantasica, Silicon Studios and Mobage.

Nothing else to it.

Except that it's a sign that Fanta is still such a cheapskate towards us....
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
sycovenom

PostSubject: Re: Minas 6* what good is it for? New event perhaps?   Minas 6* what good is it for? New event perhaps? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:37 pm

memphiskite wrote:
She's just a one-year anniversary gift from Fantasica, Silicon Studios and Mobage.

Nothing else to it.

Except that it's a sign that Fanta is still such a cheapskate towards us....

So true its they act like their business model would implode if they threw players a bone once in a while. They don't seem to have it figured out that people who spend cash on the game will spend the cash either way, but throwing free players a bone like making event rewards obtainable without having to be a robot, or blowing hundreds of dollars of cash would be a smart move as it could temp more into spending cash.

Its like F2P MMO's I play a few the ones that try and FORCE me into blowing hundreds of dollars in items I won't spend a penny on as I won't support that kind of mentality, and usually will drop, but others that you don't have to spend a penny to be competitive I find I usually spend hundreds on.
Back to top Go down
superk4y

superk4y

PostSubject: Re: Minas 6* what good is it for? New event perhaps?   Minas 6* what good is it for? New event perhaps? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:23 am

Give her a break...

Mina is just a newbie tutor anyway. Can't expect much out of her, can we? Laughing 
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Minas 6* what good is it for? New event perhaps?   Minas 6* what good is it for? New event perhaps? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:56 am

Nope. I expect plenty out of her.

PLENTY.

FOR A MASCOT OF FANTASICA.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
MadCocoa

MadCocoa

PostSubject: Re: Minas 6* what good is it for? New event perhaps?   Minas 6* what good is it for? New event perhaps? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:14 am

Mina is fantastic for Leana shop.
9k points is amazing
Back to top Go down
naturesfox

PostSubject: Re: Minas 6* what good is it for? New event perhaps?   Minas 6* what good is it for? New event perhaps? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:48 pm

I think she might have good potential as a feeder as well....
Back to top Go down
Methakris

PostSubject: Re: Minas 6* what good is it for? New event perhaps?   Minas 6* what good is it for? New event perhaps? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:25 pm

She is bad for people who play alot and have been around awhile.. but imagine starting the game like a month ago.. crappy as she is shes better than Nils, and stuff..
Back to top Go down
alentwa

alentwa

PostSubject: Re: Minas 6* what good is it for? New event perhaps?   Minas 6* what good is it for? New event perhaps? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:14 am

i mean apart from the speed and the fact that she doesn't have an effect other then 'smile', a max mina is still that bad. Nevermind, forget what i typed >.>
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Minas 6* what good is it for? New event perhaps?   Minas 6* what good is it for? New event perhaps? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:28 am

Methakris wrote:
She is bad for people who play alot and have been around awhile.. but imagine starting the game like a month ago.. crappy as she is shes better than Nils, and stuff..

True! Mina is better than most 4*s and I remember what it was like when I started, leveling up my Nix and Santa Karl and they were SO POWERFUL to me Very Happy for quite a while. So Mina would be very helpful to a new player, especially in an event like this where any 6* (supposedly) helps you find better monsters than a non-event 4* or 5*

What I don't understand is why more new players AREN'T using her. Overnight my ally assists fill up with random 3* and 4* noob helpers. Why aren't they using their Mina?
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

PostSubject: Re: Minas 6* what good is it for? New event perhaps?   Minas 6* what good is it for? New event perhaps? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:30 pm

Tattycoram wrote:
Methakris wrote:

True! Mina is better than most 4*s and I remember what it was like when I started, leveling up my Nix and Santa Karl and they were SO POWERFUL to me :Dfor quite a while. So Mina would be very helpful to a new player, especially in an event like this where any 6* (supposedly) helps you find better monsters than a non-event 4* or 5*  

What I don't understand is why more new players AREN'T using her. Overnight my ally assists fill up with random 3* and 4* noob helpers. Why aren't they using their Mina?
Evenly spread stats, no real skill, D speed melee. How is she better than most 4*s?
Back to top Go down
KrewOwns
☆☆
KrewOwns

PostSubject: Re: Minas 6* what good is it for? New event perhaps?   Minas 6* what good is it for? New event perhaps? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:53 am

I just used a Mina for Leana, I got 7 Ambrosia, Edwin and a lot of other goodies.

Yeah thanks Mina. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Gkdefined

PostSubject: Re: Minas 6* what good is it for? New event perhaps?   Minas 6* what good is it for? New event perhaps? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:08 am

Has anyone actually opened up the rules in the current event and read 7 cards including Mina? Coincidentally, those 7 cards with quotes could fit into a battle with demon. Perhaps if you summon all of the cards listed at once, it will deal heavy damage, or make it instant win. Tried it yet?
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Minas 6* what good is it for? New event perhaps?   Minas 6* what good is it for? New event perhaps? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:37 am

Abyssight wrote:
Tattycoram wrote:
Methakris wrote:

True! Mina is better than most 4*s and I remember what it was like when I started, leveling up my Nix and Santa Karl and they were SO POWERFUL to me :Dfor quite a while. So Mina would be very helpful to a new player, especially in an event like this where any 6* (supposedly) helps you find better monsters than a non-event 4* or 5*  

Evenly spread stats, no real skill, D speed melee. How is she better than most 4*s?

I agree! I just meant that for the random Lilith assists in this event Mina's melee is better than most random noob assists that I get. I don't think that all of the noob assistors are all reading the forum and sorting the encyclopedia spreadsheet and going "Hmmm, actually if I level my Dhimitrious he's better than Mina, so I'll focus on him for a while" because maxed Dhims/Antons etc are NOT what I'm seeing instead of Mina in my assist list. I'm seeingOrlando/Alicia, 3*s, and 4*s like Maia, Mylene, etc, many not maxed anyway. Or maybe I'm just unlucky with the random noob assists that I get! Sad 

I get that she sucks for a 6* (and even for a 5*) - in a diff thread a few days ago I said that my 4* Georgine is better than Mina. I'm just wondering why more new players aren't using her who are clearly online and at least a bit active since they are assisting in the current event. Just saying if I were new I'd probably use her for a while, like I was excited when I got Nix and Santa Karl when I first started. tongue 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minas 6* what good is it for? New event perhaps?   Minas 6* what good is it for? New event perhaps? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minas 6* what good is it for? New event perhaps?
Page 1 of 1