Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Melee Arena

Go down 
+9
memphiskite
bx65
BayushiKira
themadmanazn
HeartCandi
PuYang
BkWiz
Ghost_Star
Fulgrimace
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bobkyou
☆☆☆
Bobkyou

Melee Arena - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:37 am

So this will be my first battle arena, wondering what my chances are going to be to get that 5*. How reasonably far in survival could someone get with a level 120 Ignat and 4 generic 4* melee units? Any idea what the drop rate for tickets is?

Half tempted to level break some of my 4*s for a better chance.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:09 pm

memphiskite wrote:
BkWiz wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
I feel like you're trying to get me all pumped up and hyped about it for a good reason... >.>

Any suggestions on improving my laziness? :3

Just collect tickets if nothing else. It carries over to BA3 cheers

But I don't want to take part in BA3. I wanna take part in BA2... :T

So that should be your motivation Razz Aren't you always saying how you have a great collection of cards? Lets see it Razz
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:11 pm

Bobkyou wrote:
So this will be my first battle arena, wondering what my chances are going to be to get that 5*. How reasonably far in survival could someone get with a level 120 Ignat and 4 generic 4* melee units? Any idea what the drop rate for tickets is?

Half tempted to level break some of my 4*s for a better chance.

I would honestly say low. Battle arena is very team based and I am willing to say you need a least a nice 5* team (with some 4* fillers if need be) to make the 5* rank reward.
Back to top Go down
sd240sx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:38 pm

So with my team and ~75 tix from last BA saved it is possible to get the 5* then
120 BernH
100 Ignat
100 Zande
100 Edwin
80 Tanith
80 Fawn
80 Robert
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:40 pm

sd240sx wrote:
So with my team and ~75 tix from last BA saved it is possible to get the 5* then
120 BernH
100 Ignat
100 Zande
100 Edwin
80 Tanith
80 Fawn
80 Robert

Ghost_Star wrote:

If you do Tourney mode and win all 3 rounds you will need 600 tickets
*i forget if you get 500 for winning this or 150 + 300 + 500 points for winning, in which case you would nee 300

If you do Survival
Going to round 10 every time w/o losing = 100 tickets
Going to round 9 every time w/o losing = 150 tickets
Going to round 8 every time w/o losing = 200 tickets
Going to round 7 every time w/o losing = 300 tickets
Going to round 6 every time w/o losing = 400 tickets

*now this is assuming we will get the same bt reward scale

Your team is ok, i'd say its at the lower end of the middle of the pack, you could probably go 7-8 rounds in survival.
Back to top Go down
sd240sx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:43 pm

Thanks Ghost, that is very helpful. Looks like I will hold on to my team and not sell them all off and try to farm a ton of tickets

It looks like it will be a close one though
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:04 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
sd240sx wrote:
120 BernH
100 Ignat
100 Zande
100 Edwin
80 Tanith
80 Fawn
80 Robert

Ghost_Star wrote:

If you do Tourney mode and win all 3 rounds you will need 600 tickets
*i forget if you get 500 for winning this or 150 + 300 + 500 points for winning, in which case you would nee 300

If you do Survival
Going to round 10 every time w/o losing = 100 tickets
Going to round 9 every time w/o losing = 150 tickets
Going to round 8 every time w/o losing = 200 tickets
Going to round 7 every time w/o losing = 300 tickets
Going to round 6 every time w/o losing = 400 tickets

*now this is assuming we will get the same bt reward scale

Your team is ok, i'd say its at the lower end of the middle of the pack, you could probably go 7-8 rounds in survival.

Survival is based on your overall rank. I was running all 6*s in BA 1 and had to quit before round 5 some times.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:05 pm

NOTE: We have an arena advice thread, please post questions regarding teams there. Thanks.

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t6725-arena-and-battle-arena-party-advice-2
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:24 pm

themadmanazn wrote:

Survival is based on your overall rank. I was running all 6*s in BA 1 and had to quit before round 5 some times.

If this is the case do you think it would be best to not even attempt to fight until the last day? let all the heavy hitters distance themselves? It would probably give someone a better chance with a weaker team of getting the 5*.... I'm thinking of going all in for BA3 as I like the rank 5*
Back to top Go down
sd240sx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:32 pm

Can someone post the link to the BA3 japan wiki page
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:41 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
themadmanazn wrote:

If this is the case do you think it would be best to not even attempt to fight until the last day? let all the heavy hitters distance themselves? It would probably give someone a better chance with a weaker team of getting the 5*.... I'm thinking of going all in for BA3 as I like the rank 5*

I actually think it is the opposite. I wish I had ran harder the first day in BA1. Teams get more refined toward the end. Plus, the higher rank your good team is, the more it prevents other from ranking.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:44 pm

sd240sx wrote:
Can someone post the link to the BA3 japan wiki page

Sure... here: http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%a5%a2%a5%ea%a1%bc%a5%ca%a5%d0%a5%c8%a5%eb%c2%e83%b2%f3

But you know the event happening in a couple days is BA2 not BA3 right?
Back to top Go down
sd240sx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:20 pm

Thanks madman, wanted to compare rewards for 2 & 3 to see what I want to do
Back to top Go down
sd240sx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:29 pm

So looking at the rewards for the next BA(3) it looks like you only need 100k BT to get the 5* so I am wondering if it will be another dud due to so many people getting it. Means I might try a bit harder for this 5* and wait for the final days to try in survival mode so my rank is lower and I will hopefully be able to hit 10 wins more often
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:46 pm

Survival is rank based. The first 5 in survival will always be easily winnable ones. Randomly after that, you will get someone roughly in your rank range at least once while tou are in the 6-10 battle range and the rest will be easy ones.

Last edited by BkWiz on Mon May 13, 2013 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:21 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
BkWiz wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
I feel like you're trying to get me all pumped up and hyped about it for a good reason... >.>

So that should be your motivation Razz Aren't you always saying how you have a great collection of cards? Lets see it Razz

Pfft! Who's spreading such rumors...? XD

I know loads of other people with a better collection than mine.

Plus I have no Aksana. So there's my fail. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:37 pm

sd240sx wrote:
So looking at the rewards for the next BA(3) it looks like you only need 100k BT to get the 5* so I am wondering if it will be another dud due to so many people getting it. Means I might try a bit harder for this 5* and wait for the final days to try in survival mode so my rank is lower and I will hopefully be able to hit 10 wins more often

It appears that they only had 4 days for BA3 which is why the 5* reward was so low... which would make getting it very easy indeed if you were smart and saved your tickets.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:47 pm

memphiskite wrote:
BkWiz wrote:
memphiskite wrote:

All he wants is Delfina and Nunnaly lol
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:49 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
sd240sx wrote:

It appears that they only had 4 days for BA3 which is why the 5* reward was so low... which would make getting it very easy indeed if you were smart and saved your tickets.

4 days was for the first half of BA3. The other half, they opened the decree to all DC
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:25 pm

Probably because 20 DC or below is lol crazy.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:06 am

But you have the Units >_>
Back to top Go down
BayushiKira
☆☆☆☆☆☆
BayushiKira

PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:06 am

BkWiz wrote:
And banner for Battle Arena II has now shown up.

Let the battle commence!

Guess you are right after all... I am so not prepared for this...
Back to top Go down
Joradx

Joradx

PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:26 am

MY BODY IS PREPARED! As well as my squad!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melee Arena
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2