Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Melee Arena

Go down 
+9
memphiskite
bx65
BayushiKira
themadmanazn
HeartCandi
PuYang
BkWiz
Ghost_Star
Fulgrimace
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fulgrimace

Melee Arena Empty
PostSubject: Melee Arena   Melee Arena I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:35 pm

Hello everybody, I was looking around and couldn't find any info on the upcoming Melee Arena that everybody is talking about. I kept hearing Paris and Vlad prices have gone sky high because of the Melee Arena Event. Now two events have passed (and the next one is still not melee arena), so I'm wondering what is this Melee Arena? Only Melee Arena units I'm sure, the name says it all. But what else? Will it be the usual 100 DC cap? Will units above 25 DC be usable?

All help / info on this would be awesome, thanks a lot guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Melee Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:44 pm

an arena is never late, it will arrive exactly when it intends to.

you could also utilize google and find the very useful wiki which just so happens to list every event that they've had in jp by date so you can deduce for yourself when an upcoming event might take place.

and just cause im board and such a nice guy.... judging by the jp event schedule (which doesnt always mean thats how it will come to us) there will be a tower event, then another recruitment, then the second battle arena

i will edit again to say that these types of short questions should be posted in the FAQ sticky and do not warrant their own thread.
Back to top Go down
Fulgrimace

Melee Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:00 pm

Okay, tyvm for your help. But I couldn't find the answers to my question on the wiki, I wasn't specifically asking when the Arena would take place but rather the mechanics of the Arena. No matter, I will try reading up a little more. Maybe with any luck I could find it. Once again, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Melee Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:05 pm

oic, google translate should help a bit, the wiki has a link to the jp wiki page, open it in chrome and you should get it translated. i believe that it is just melee that you can deploy and the deployment would be 7 units total deploy cost of 120. I think it could just be males you can deploy but that may be another battle arena.

Last edited by Ghost_Star on Wed May 08, 2013 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

Melee Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:05 pm

We have not followed the Japanese event schedule for ages. So using the Japanese event schedule as a guide = you will be wrong more often than right.

Battle arena = 120 DC, 7 characters, melee only for Battle Arena II.
Back to top Go down
Fulgrimace

Melee Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:07 pm

Yup yup! Reading up now using google translate, hehehe, just wanted to read up on the events coming up that's all and see what's the deal with the melee event.
Thank you both so much, got all the info I needed! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Melee Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:11 pm

you should check out the rewards for the next few battle arenas, this event is unique in that you can save the tickets you farm from trainings and use them in future events... ie the last battle i did not take part in so i have 110? tickets saved up, i think i may save a few more events worth and then just blow them all and see if i can rank.

also the future battle arenas give bt point level rewards, i think the next events 5* requires 150'ish tickets to get - someone else did this math and my memory is hyper caffeinated so i could be quite off, i think these are based on the more reliable win part not the going 10 battles in a row.
Back to top Go down
Fulgrimace

Melee Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:06 am

I see, noted.. will put more thought into that, tyvm Smile
Back to top Go down
PuYang
☆☆☆☆☆
PuYang

Melee Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:49 pm

Sorry to bump this, since theres already a thread.

I didn't participate in the first battle arena, so I'm not very knowledgeable on the PT point rewards.

I'm looking at the Melee arena, and am hoping to aim for the 300,000PT reward Aludra(5*).

Based on my educated guess, 300,000PT should be very difficult? Can someone put into perspective for me? I do have some tickets saved from last BA that I didn't join in, but since I wasn't into the BA, i didn't grind tickets. I don't have anywhere near 100 tickets.

Is this doable for me?

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Melee Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:06 pm

i think i got around 70 - 100 tickets by farming, so if the next one lasts the same amount of time you should have that many plus what you already have.

If you do Tourney mode and win all 3 rounds you will need 600 tickets
*i forget if you get 500 for winning this or 150 + 300 + 500 points for winning, in which case you would nee 300

If you do Survival
Going to round 10 every time w/o losing = 100 tickets
Going to round 9 every time w/o losing = 150 tickets
Going to round 8 every time w/o losing = 200 tickets
Going to round 7 every time w/o losing = 300 tickets
Going to round 6 every time w/o losing = 400 tickets

*now this is assuming we will get the same bt reward scale
Back to top Go down
PuYang
☆☆☆☆☆
PuYang

Melee Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:11 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
i think i got around 70 - 100 tickets by farming, so if the next one lasts the same amount of time you should have that many plus what you already have.

If you do Tourney mode and win all 3 rounds you will need 600 tickets
*i forget if you get 500 for winning this or 150 + 300 + 500 points for winning, in which case you would nee 300

If you do Survival
Going to round 10 every time w/o losing = 100 tickets
Going to round 9 every time w/o losing = 150 tickets
Going to round 8 every time w/o losing = 200 tickets
Going to round 7 every time w/o losing = 300 tickets
Going to round 6 every time w/o losing = 400 tickets

*now this is assuming we will get the same bt reward scale

O____________O.... In other words, I should just skip this lol...

Thanks for the reply!
Back to top Go down
HeartCandi

HeartCandi

Melee Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:10 pm

Here you can find the banner for the arena and some more info: http://fantasica-blog.blogspot.ca/ I would suggest getting a Zenobia and maxing her out before the event starts. Her Iron Wall will be helpful since it blocks attacks (Not 100% sure, don't quote me on this!) ^U^
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

Melee Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:25 pm

You get points for doing one of two types of fights. Either "tournament" which is a 3 teir elimination fight. If you lose at any point, you still get some points. The other one is survival, it is 10 rounds and you can quit at the successful conclusion of any round and get points, however, if you lose at any point, you lose all your points. If you make all 10 rounds, you get a lot of points. Either type of fight takes one ticket, so if you can win all 10 (or just 6 or more), the survival is far more efficient way to get points, but it favors those with fantastic teams.

Point Break Down from the first Battle Arena Event:

Tournament
1 win - 150 points
2 wins - 300 points
3 wins - 500 points

Survival
1 win - 100 points
2 wins - 150 points
3 wins - 200 points
4 wins - 300 points
5 wins - 500 points
6 wins - 750 points
7 wins - 1000 points
8 wins - 1500 points
9 wins - 2000 points
10 wins - 3000 points

Note, I noticed that the tournament fights appear to be random but the survival fights seem to be related to your overall rank. So the more you win, the harder opponents you will fight in survival.
Back to top Go down
BayushiKira
☆☆☆☆☆☆
BayushiKira

Melee Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:41 pm

There has been some rumors of Battle Arena coming hot on the heels of the Trials of Divinity event. Any truth in that? I know it is coming soon but not too sure how soon it is.
Back to top Go down
bx65
☆☆☆☆☆☆
bx65

Melee Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:06 pm

BayushiKira wrote:
There has been some rumors of Battle Arena coming hot on the heels of the Trials of Divinity event. Any truth in that? I know it is coming soon but not too sure how soon it is.

it is potentially the next event after a week of fanta rest
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

Melee Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:51 pm

It's already a given. Next event is Battle Arena II.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

Melee Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:57 pm

ah dang it.... I can't be bothered grinding levels for my melee team....

I'm too tired and lazy at the moment to worry about it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
BayushiKira
☆☆☆☆☆☆
BayushiKira

Melee Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:45 pm

I seriously hope it is not the next one.... There is no warning before hand. Another event will be good. Need more time to prepare as well.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

Melee Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:46 pm

It's battle arena II
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

Melee Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:58 pm

I feel like you're trying to get me all pumped up and hyped about it for a good reason... >.>

Any suggestions on improving my laziness? :3
Back to top Go down
bx65
☆☆☆☆☆☆
bx65

Melee Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:17 pm

there was no warning for battle arean 1 i belive, it just happened with new units to buy on the day it occured.

im not very bothered with seasoned arena ,myself Razz just another week of relaxation~~~
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

Melee Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:13 am

memphiskite wrote:
I feel like you're trying to get me all pumped up and hyped about it for a good reason... >.>

Just collect tickets if nothing else. It carries over to BA3 cheers
Back to top Go down
BayushiKira
☆☆☆☆☆☆
BayushiKira

Melee Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:42 am

bx65 wrote:
there was no warning for battle arean 1 i belive, it just happened with new units to buy on the day it occured.

im not very bothered with seasoned arena ,myself Razz just another week of relaxation~~~

The banner came up earlier because of the no trading issue. Let me be another event!
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

Melee Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:45 am

And banner for Battle Arena II has now shown up.

Let the battle commence!
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

Melee Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:55 am

BkWiz wrote:
memphiskite wrote:

Just collect tickets if nothing else. It carries over to BA3 cheers

But I don't want to take part in BA3. I wanna take part in BA2... :T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Melee Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melee Arena   Melee Arena I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melee Arena
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next