Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

D&D Arena of War

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

D&D Arena of War Empty
PostSubject: D&D Arena of War   D&D Arena of War I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:28 pm

Hello all I just started playing this new mobage game and it looks to have some good potential, I'm looking for friends and party members to join me. As usual my account name is rotarywhiz and my invite code is Q61EAE, so lets join up. Thanks
Back to top Go down
gambolice
☆☆☆

D&D Arena of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D Arena of War   D&D Arena of War I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:38 am

My invite code is jVwCJA.

Added.
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

D&D Arena of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D Arena of War   D&D Arena of War I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 1:02 pm

gambolice wrote:
My invite code is jVwCJA.
Added.
Thanks accepted you into party, i'm still trying to get a feel for the game although it does seem fun so far. I noticed it takes a while to level a character and to raise the skills.
Back to top Go down
gambolice
☆☆☆

D&D Arena of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D Arena of War   D&D Arena of War I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:11 am

Typical mobage - sloooooooooooooooooow grinds.

The skills enhancing are a pain. It's much recommended to do enhancing once you have completed a quest to prevent clutter.

And what's up with the duplicated spells in Common and Common+ rarity. Geez.

But gameplay-wise it's interesting. I felt like I was playing billiards.
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

D&D Arena of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D Arena of War   D&D Arena of War I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:35 pm

Yes it takes a very long time to level up your chars. I will get the ninja tomorrow which will help me advance a little more since they are a little stronger. I have been keeping my common+ cards and fusing similar cards together to max the enhancement before leveling them, and using the common cards to level my common+ and rare cards. I forgot to mention this before but you can get a rare+ card by entering a code.

Download and launch D&D: Arena of War
From the Home screen, select the "More" button
From the Menu, select the "Input Code" button
Under "Promotion Code", tap the "Input" button
Enter the following code and tap "Input" to submit:

kzpO5rQ

Code is case-sensitive
The "Cause Fear" Ultra Rare Power is now available in the Gift Box from the Home screen!

As for the gameplay is reminds me of a cross of billiards and angry birds but visually its a very nice game.

Back to top Go down
gambolice
☆☆☆

D&D Arena of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D Arena of War   D&D Arena of War I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:07 pm

That`s very nice of you.

The side quest which just ended today was pretty tough. Darn the dungeons are so squeezy.
Back to top Go down
gambolice
☆☆☆

D&D Arena of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D Arena of War   D&D Arena of War I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:59 am

There`s a new event going on now. The mid-class looks tough...
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

D&D Arena of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D Arena of War   D&D Arena of War I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 3:15 pm

Yes I saw the event start this morning, I was hoping it wouldn't start for a while so I could level my chars more. I got through easy and started on medium but it is tough for anyone with less than 1k attack and HP, last I checked I was ranked 1200 but that was a few hours agi.
Back to top Go down
gambolice
☆☆☆

D&D Arena of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D Arena of War   D&D Arena of War I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:22 pm

Then again, typical mobage usually schedules back to back events with minimal rest in between.

Them giving us a few days break between events is pretty much considered a blessing in a way.
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

D&D Arena of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D Arena of War   D&D Arena of War I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:31 pm

This event is really hard I got through about 4 quests on the medium level and that is it, I can't go any further. I guess i'll have to stick with only doing easy quests to get event points.
Back to top Go down
gambolice
☆☆☆

D&D Arena of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D Arena of War   D&D Arena of War I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:53 am

I struggled through the first medium and that insane 8wave "easy" quest (Easy my ass....) Nope, not my cup of tea. Gonna save my pots for something better.
Back to top Go down
furiousjeff
☆☆

D&D Arena of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D Arena of War   D&D Arena of War I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:28 pm

Just started playing not too long ago, still pretty nooby, mind if I add you two?
Back to top Go down
gambolice
☆☆☆

D&D Arena of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D Arena of War   D&D Arena of War I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:24 am

furiousjeff wrote:
Just started playing not too long ago, still pretty nooby, mind if I add you two?
Oh sure.

(Abuse tip : Every level up recharges your energy back to max. Use that to your advantage. Yesterday I managed to play 3 hours nonstop...)
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

D&D Arena of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D Arena of War   D&D Arena of War I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:33 pm

furiousjeff wrote:
I'll add you to our team since this event is pretty much a wash for me, the monsters on medium are too hard and playing easy doesn't net enough points to maintain rank. I have been dropping about 100 ranks a day and can't catch up so I'm just going to level my chars.
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

D&D Arena of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D Arena of War   D&D Arena of War I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 6:19 pm

A new event stage opened today and I have gone from rank 1000+ to just over rank 500, and I have enjoyed all the rare cards I have been getting from the event stages.
Back to top Go down
gambolice
☆☆☆

D&D Arena of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D Arena of War   D&D Arena of War I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 6:55 pm

I just received one Ultra Rare+ (Clanhammer). What else did you get?

- Just received a random party email. I thought we could increase party size, but nope, it actually took me out of the party and into the random party zzz. Weird system.

Can I be added back? Mad
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

D&D Arena of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D Arena of War   D&D Arena of War I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:52 pm

gambolice wrote:
I just received one Ultra Rare+ (Clanhammer). What else did you get?

- Just received a random party email. I thought we could increase party size, but nope, it actually took me out of the party and into the random party zzz. Weird system.

Can I be added back? Mad
Yeah I kind of figured, the way they have the parties set up is the party leader has to invite new members. If you accept an invite it puts you into the invitees party, its kind of a weird party system but I already sent you an invite. As for cards here is a list ofwhat I have so far:

Ultra Rare+
Class Battlehammer shield

Ultra Rare
Reaping Disruption
Cause fear

Rare+
Combined fire (3)
Wall of Fire (2)
Snap Shot
Unbreakable
Reckless Strike

Rare
Sudden Surge (3)
Fireball (2)
Great Bar Guardian (2)
Manticore Volly
Knave's Gambit
Beast stalker's target
Seeker arrow
Tide of Blood
Ice Storm
Shackles of the Mountain
Lightning shot
Stone bear rage

I have about 6 or 7 of those maxed so far.

Last edited by rotarywhiz on Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
furiousjeff
☆☆

D&D Arena of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D Arena of War   D&D Arena of War I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:18 pm

rotarywhiz wrote:
A new event stage opened today and I have gone from rank 1000+ to just over rank 500, and I have enjoyed all the rare cards I have been getting from the event stages.
The secret stage?

I managed to pick up, Unbreakable x2 (Rare+), Spiritual Hammer (Rare), and Quarry's Bane (Rare).

BTW, is there a secret to enhancing powers? Like 3 1* feeds to a 2* feed, etc? I've just been matching the same power and type then using them on higher rarity cards.
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

D&D Arena of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D Arena of War   D&D Arena of War I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:57 pm

furiousjeff wrote:
rotarywhiz wrote:
The secret stage?

I managed to pick up, Unbreakable x2 (Rare+), Spiritual Hammer (Rare), and Quarry's Bane (Rare).

BTW, is there a secret to enhancing powers? Like 3 1* feeds to a 2* feed, etc? I've just been matching the same power and type then using them on higher rarity cards.
I'm sure there is something like leveling up a common card and fusing it into a rare card for more levels but I haven't really tried yet. I usually get enough common cards to just fuse right into my rare cards but will try some different combos after the event.
Back to top Go down
gambolice
☆☆☆

D&D Arena of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D Arena of War   D&D Arena of War I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 3:13 am

UR+
Clan Battlehammer Shield

UR
Cause Fear
Silvery Arrow

R+
Unbreakable
Reckless Strike
Wall of Fire

R
Entangling Thorns
Bloodstorm
Soul Burn
Archer's Glory
Spirit of the Wolfpack
Sudden Surge
Precise Shot
Force Storm
Great Bear Guardian
Master of the Hunt
Tide of Blood
Shackles of the Mountain
Thunderfall
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

D&D Arena of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D Arena of War   D&D Arena of War I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 2:07 pm

How did you guys do in the event? I ended around rank 650 and got 4 more unbreakables and 1 wall of fire from event chests.
Back to top Go down
furiousjeff
☆☆

D&D Arena of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D Arena of War   D&D Arena of War I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 4:51 pm

rotarywhiz wrote:
How did you guys do in the event? I ended around rank 650 and got 4 more unbreakables and 1 wall of fire from event chests.
2000+ picked up 2 unbreakables rest common+.

How you guys doing quest wise? Anything you want out of me specifically, like powers-wise. I have some AOEs, the one-hit stuff, DOTs, fears, shields, debuffs, and a freeze.

Back to top Go down
gambolice
☆☆☆

D&D Arena of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D Arena of War   D&D Arena of War I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:41 pm

rank 800 - 5 unbreakables, and 1 biting assault (useless) =.=

I`m kinda stuck at Final Chapter (Old Well) Section 3. 8 waves of Qty 5 3turns/action 3500HP/300Dmg archers is tough.
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

D&D Arena of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D Arena of War   D&D Arena of War I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:11 pm

gambolice wrote:
rank 800 - 5 unbreakables, and 1 biting assault (useless) =.=

I`m kinda stuck at Final Chapter (Old Well) Section 3. 8 waves of Qty 5 3turns/action 3500HP/300Dmg archers is tough.
Yeah took me a bit to get past them but the final stage of old well is pretty easy surprisingly.
Back to top Go down
gambolice
☆☆☆

D&D Arena of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D Arena of War   D&D Arena of War I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:40 pm

New 1day event - Gauntlet.

But I cant seem to unlock Stage 2...

And Master monsters are bloody tough to kill. Wouldnt advise on going for it.

I believe this event is the hidden event to unlock ranks. First rank will give you +10~% damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

D&D Arena of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D Arena of War   D&D Arena of War I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D&D Arena of War
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next