Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

What kind of Guild do you like to join?

Go down 
+2
Esofonic
KuroStar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

What kind of Guild do you like to join? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of Guild do you like to join?   What kind of Guild do you like to join? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:22 pm

Self-explanatory. What kind of Guild do you like to join?
Social Guild?
Gay/Straight Guild??????!!!!! lol cyclops
Guild of War?

What do you expect to see in a Guild?

Note: This is meant to be a discussion topic and not for guilds to advertise your guild.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Guild do you like to join?   What kind of Guild do you like to join? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:58 pm

no idea man... drunken

but I'd like to join a very lively guild..

or very generous guild that always give its member free stuff every few days lol!
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Guild do you like to join?   What kind of Guild do you like to join? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:16 pm

a guild where everybody chats around..
Back to top Go down
Sunchoy

Sunchoy

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Guild do you like to join?   What kind of Guild do you like to join? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:37 pm

Social guilds would be nice. Most of what I see on my dashboard in fanta is just "braved, max brave" etc. Nobody really post to allies asking about what they think about the current event lol.
Back to top Go down
Arabelladonna
☆☆
Arabelladonna

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Guild do you like to join?   What kind of Guild do you like to join? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:38 am

Social guilds are the guilds for me! I have chat buddies and it's easy to replace inactive allies. Livens the game up a bit!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DieAntrim
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Guild do you like to join?   What kind of Guild do you like to join? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:39 am

Personally for me .3. I look for a few things~

1. An awesome name to start things off, a nice catchy name .3. (none of them on forums I like, that's why I still haven't joined one lol)

2. A social network, I think this is pretty normal in guilds. Can't have guild members that don't say anything to each other .3.

3. Advice and guidance to other fellow members especially if they're new to the game. Things like defence tests, arena team advice, event help, ally recruitment, help members find specific units etc.

4. Guild Events/Competitions(not sure, but putting it here anyway), especially in events that you don't really care about or in during cooldown. Of course having events are somewhat limited due to limited things you can do in game .3.' But things like making a guild banner or artwork or something of the like is possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Guild do you like to join?   What kind of Guild do you like to join? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kind of Guild do you like to join?
Page 1 of 1