Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

ugh why did i join a random guild

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bobhole

ugh why did i join a random guild Empty
PostSubject: ugh why did i join a random guild   ugh why did i join a random guild I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:27 pm

No one ever shows up. Its just me always fighting 3+ guys.

I wish I could quit out of the guild. Next time I'll come to the forums and look.

This seems liked an easy event to get 5* and 6* cards.

uuuuuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh.
Back to top Go down
funerealspark

funerealspark

PostSubject: Re: ugh why did i join a random guild   ugh why did i join a random guild I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 6:30 am

i know that feel bro, mine is usually 3-5 people,sometimes 2 , but if you got 9 active people, you can easily win most of the matches regardless of cards and pots/tonics
Back to top Go down
bobhole

PostSubject: Re: ugh why did i join a random guild   ugh why did i join a random guild I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 11:59 am

sigh, its usually just me (the Rook).... I win if no one is there other the rival guild.

4x lv140 6* guys have 0 GP and never attended a single battle.

last night it was 1v6 active.... They had guy that was doing 55k! GP per base hit and he was using pots as well. I was owned soooo bad....
Back to top Go down
bobhole

PostSubject: Re: ugh why did i join a random guild   ugh why did i join a random guild I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:01 pm

What have I learned? NEVER JOIN A RANDOM GUILD
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: ugh why did i join a random guild   ugh why did i join a random guild I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:58 pm

There are lots of ppl looking for guilds on the forums, so you can always check next time gw comes around
Back to top Go down
bobhole

PostSubject: Re: ugh why did i join a random guild   ugh why did i join a random guild I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:39 pm

bluerexx wrote:
There are lots of ppl looking for guilds on the forums, so you can always check next time gw comes around
Yeah, without a doubt I will be.
Back to top Go down
Ranger79

Ranger79

PostSubject: Re: ugh why did i join a random guild   ugh why did i join a random guild I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:37 pm

Most of the more organised guilds can be found here on the forums and start setting up the weekend before the event starts.

You are welcome to check out Vampskar's guild to see if it is what you're after. We aim for the 6* (23+ wins).

Check it out at -> http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t10052-vampskar-s-guild-thread-dec-2013-guild-event-4-spots-still-available#328223
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ugh why did i join a random guild   ugh why did i join a random guild I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ugh why did i join a random guild
Page 1 of 1