Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??

Go down 
+50
tabrisangel
Timed
Tentacle Love
candyFrog
HeartCandi
dragoncello
Tickingkatsu
Dmhlucky
Ndinoskos
Tattycoram
Yuan
sGabe4
DeathGU1Se
TypeAlpha
Arabelladonna
Lornoth
LivingNexus
Zenobius
CP_Cranfill
fliprock15
M60A1
Stubub
iamgaara
wowyogurt
Admin
RisingKuuga
HighClassTopHat
Nooblack
elksterPT
phamsean
The6thToe
Despoted
mistive
BkWiz
NotAPieceOfPie
aszutai
predator852
Soggytoaster
ChibiLeen
memphiskite
Callanthe
MazinKaiser21
Onisunit
Cuny
mslbm
bleachcosplay
themadmanazn
tomoyo
orionknight
gaillardia
54 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:39 am

I'm bored right now so I thought I'd make a thread...

One series I'd like to see come true is maybe a Halo Series.... kekeke ;p
Where the Master Chief Spartan 117 is the 6* or possibly a 7* LOLZ maybe with 2 skills to boot.

Another would be a Fairy Tail series where All the S or SS class wizards like Mirajane and Erza are 6*'s
Natsu, Gray, Lucy and all are 5*'s and maybe have Laxus and Gildarts as 6*'s and Makarov as the 7*!! lolz

And maybe another would be to have Final Fantasy in it... lolz i don't know

What do YOU want here in Fantasica??? just want to see what you guys desire xp
Back to top Go down
orionknight
☆☆
orionknight

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:51 am

I was wondering if they would do an Alice in Wonderland Card series or event. The Queen of HEarts or Alice could be 6*s; Mad Hatter, Cheshier cat and Catapiller could be 5*s; And so on and so fourth.

I think it would be possible since Alice is popular in Japan, atleast in Mangas I think.
Back to top Go down
tomoyo
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:30 am

An idol series ^.^

I totally won't be surprised if this happens. Idols are big in Japan.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:06 pm

tomoyo wrote:
An idol series ^.^

I totally won't be surprised if this happens. Idols are big in Japan.

They already have Idols... the flower girls.

http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%ba%e9%a4%ad%b8%d8%a4%ec%a1%aa%b2%d6%cc%bc
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:24 pm

Pokemon series? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mslbm
☆☆☆☆
mslbm

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:46 pm

Greek Gods series
Back to top Go down
Cuny
☆☆☆
Cuny

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:19 pm

Castlevania
7*Alucard
6*Richter, Dracula
5*Simon, Maria, Sonia
4* Leon, Shanoa, Death
3*Treavor, Ferryman, John Morris

Megaman
6* would be Megaman X and Sigma
5* would be Vile, Zero, Dr Light
4* megaman, Dr wily
3* would be Rush, Roll
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:32 pm

STRIKE WITCHES!!! FTW!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
MazinKaiser21
☆☆
MazinKaiser21

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:55 pm

Crossover Promotions:
Strike Witches
Touhou
Nanoha
Madoka

As for a regular new LE Series, I'd like to see something along the lines of Battle Maids/Butlers. Sort of like Forneus, but cooler. A lot cooler than Forneus...
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:44 pm

I want an ancient Greek Mythology series with Hercules, Achilles, Odysseus, Theseus, Bellerophon, Orpheus, etc.

We could even have the required quotient of female characters fulfilled by, say, Medea, Cassandra, Helen, Atalanta, etc.

Last edited by Callanthe on Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:50 pm

Haseo B-st Form from .hack//G.U. Trilogy

If that card exists in the game and I get it, it's game over (2nd round).
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
mslbm
☆☆☆☆
mslbm

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:26 pm

Maybe a zodiac set will be awesome too
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:47 pm

mslbm wrote:

THIS! I'd love a Zodiac set! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:53 pm

mslbm wrote:
Now This I'd want to see!! Gonna be awesome if there is one!
Back to top Go down
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆
Soggytoaster

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:52 am

mslbm wrote:
Zodiacs would be awesome!

I would love to see cards that work well together. Perhaps cards that when put together
on the battlefield create an enhanced effect of some sort. Add another layer to Fantasica.
Back to top Go down
orionknight
☆☆
orionknight

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:28 am

A zodiac series would require 12 units (either with the Greek or Chinese Zodiacs). The most I have seen release in a pack is 10. Not too far off but I suppose is possible.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:43 am

I was hoping there would be an entire Dragoon or Mythical beast series, the Dragoon is kinda self exlamitory but for the mythical beasts:
6*/5*- Dragon, Yeti, Minotaur, Djinn, Demon
4*/3*- Siren, Nymph, Elemental Incarnations/ Widely used living metaphors of things like The North Wind and the Aurora

Conversely:
I wouldn't mind an implementation of Clans if they were threw with Series, groups of people like
Beastmasters
Lunatics (Sworn to the moon, not crazy people)
Mad Scientists
Wannabe Superheros (They could be parodies or just have really dumb powers like talking to Disney Sequels)
Geminis
Ogre's
etc...
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 1:33 pm

predator852 wrote:
I was hoping there would be an entire Dragoon or Mythical beast series, the Dragoon is kinda self exlamitory but for the mythical beasts:
6*/5*- Dragon, Yeti, Minotaur, Djinn, Demon
4*/3*- Siren, Nymph, Elemental Incarnations/ Widely used living metaphors of things like The North Wind and the Aurora

Conversely:
I wouldn't mind an implementation of Clans if they were threw with Series, groups of people like
Beastmasters
Lunatics (Sworn to the moon, not crazy people)
Mad Scientists
Wannabe Superheros (They could be parodies or just have really dumb powers like talking to Disney Sequels)
Geminis
Ogre's
etc...

Isn't really a series, but in the "Master of the Mystic Summit" the bosses are the four mystical beast of eastern religion (Blue Dragon, Red Sparrow, Black Tortoise & White Tiger), they even thrown in Kilin as the 6* reward/Boss Razz

It is also the same tower event with the 7* rank reward that people were talking about, so it should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
NotAPieceOfPie
☆☆
NotAPieceOfPie

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:16 pm

Fire Emblem Series
Persona Series
Phoenix Wright Series

My life will never be complete until this is reality.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:33 pm

Callanthe wrote:
I want an ancient Greek Mythology series with Hercules, Achilles, Odysseus, Theseus, Bellerophon, Orpheus, etc.

We could even have the required quotient of female characters fulfilled by, say, Medea, Cassandra, Helen, Atalanta, etc.

It has already been done. Check Medusa and Charles off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:34 pm

mslbm wrote:

We semi got a Zodiac card. Lucrezia. >.>
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:37 pm

BkWiz wrote:
Callanthe wrote:

It has already been done. Check Medusa and Charles off the top of my head.

Yeah they already have some references from Greek mythology, but I wouldn't mind a whole card series devoted to them ^.^
Back to top Go down
mistive
☆☆
mistive

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:45 pm

I'm already surprised they had released a Romance of the Three Kingdoms card set; that really took me off guard.

But... Fate/Stay Night card set. Until that becomes reality (lol), substitute Paris will have to be my Saber for now.
Back to top Go down
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:57 pm

mistive wrote:
I'm already surprised they had released a Romance of the Three Kingdoms card set; that really took me off guard.

But... Fate/Stay Night card set. Until that becomes reality (lol), substitute Paris will have to be my Saber for now.
lol i think all of the characters are 6* worthy... (except Caster... he's ugly... :p)
Back to top Go down
Despoted
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:54 pm

mistive wrote:

I doubt they will ever do a licenced card set due to the additional cost and therefore less profit. But if they did, my god, the Fate series would be my top choice. They'd have to do a mix of Zero and Stay Night for a balance of female units and cool male units. Since my thoughts are running wild with this wet dream, here's how I would break the cards down:

7*:
Archer - Missile, Area Attack/Quadra Attack, Gates of Babylon animation; divine ego won't allow for a lowly 6* ranking.

6*:
Saber - Melee, Knockback (Excalibur attack animation)/Iron Clad Protection (Avalon animation)

5*:
Zero Lancer (love the twin spears) - Melee, Poison/Double Attack
Zero Berzerker - Melee,...can't think of appropriate skill...Attack boost (Female)...smashes Claudio's instrument
Stay Night Asassin - Melee, S, No skill/Triple Attack
Stay Night Caster - Magic, Area Attack
Stay Night Rider - Missile, Poison

4*:
Kiritsugu - Missile, Pison/Speed Order
Rin - Magic,...
Kirei - Melee, Knockback
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next