Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Random Iphone Crashes?!?!?

Go down 
+21
Xzaral
aszutai
clocksprocket
Strenhelden
wilyone
song414
mct007tc
DLC123G
ElysianField
Harada
cuddytime
Curasa
brokenchicken
Sientara
pnoytroi
jmrrice
Valhades
memphiskite
profile4
Dannupa
zTrace
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
zTrace

zTrace

Random Iphone Crashes?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Random Iphone Crashes?!?!?   Random Iphone Crashes?!?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:37 pm

Anyone else get these? Especially at the tower event?????
So I clicked to do the next floor, -Crash-, I re-opened the app... 7:00mins left... I mean cmon' i didn't even get to do the floor!!!!!!
This is taking a toll on me... ever since i updated to IOS 6 it's been happening more often. What can I do????? =(
Back to top Go down
Dannupa

PostSubject: Re: Random Iphone Crashes?!?!?   Random Iphone Crashes?!?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:21 pm

Happening to me too. I still have the old iPhone software, so it's not that. The worst is when it happens on a boss and you not only lose time, but the 100BT for an extra attempt. I'm probably 1000BT behind where I should be now because of this.
Back to top Go down
profile4
Tyrant of the End [LEGENDARY]
profile4

PostSubject: Re: Random Iphone Crashes?!?!?   Random Iphone Crashes?!?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Same here. This and the black screen after losing to a boss are really pissing me off xD
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Random Iphone Crashes?!?!?   Random Iphone Crashes?!?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:41 pm

profile4 wrote:
... and the black screen after losing to a boss are really pissing me off xD
That happens to me too on an Android.... luckily, force quitting the app and reopening it means I won't have to wait too long for it.
Still wondering whether I get to earn very low BT from the loss though.... I can slightly remember in the Demon Tower event they did it....
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

PostSubject: Re: Random Iphone Crashes?!?!?   Random Iphone Crashes?!?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:44 pm

profile4 wrote:
Same here. This and the black screen after losing to a boss are really pissing me off xD

I had a feeling it wasn't just me. Running a Galaxy S3 and I have this issue ever since I started the event.
Back to top Go down
jmrrice

jmrrice

PostSubject: Re: Random Iphone Crashes?!?!?   Random Iphone Crashes?!?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:21 pm

android here, i get crashes every time i lose from a boss..
sucks but i just force close the app, and i just resume the game. its just annoying..
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Random Iphone Crashes?!?!?   Random Iphone Crashes?!?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:12 am

Have you guys put in a complaint to silicon?

If enough people write to them to bring it to their attention, they can put it on their radar. I will follow up again.

This is an email that I sent, their response, what I responded, and their final response:

Thank you for contacting the Fantasica Support Team! We are constantly striving to improve our service and appreciate your valuable feedback!

Regarding your inquiry, we have forwarded it to our technical department and we are currently investigating the issue on our side. We shall get back to you as soon as we receive the resolution you need.

As always, your continued patronage is very important to us. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask. For ongoing service requests, we ask  that you retain any previous relevant emails in order to facilitate the support process. Thank you again for playing Fantasica and we look forward to hearing from you again.

Kind regards,
The Fantasica Support Team

---

Thank you for the response but I have a problem with the response:

1.) I am using an iPhone as indicated by my signature "Sent from my iPhone"

2.) I have deleted the game and re-downloaded it and still facing the same problems

Sent from my iPhone

---

On Sep 28, 2012, at 5:30 PM, The Fantasica Support Team <fantasica_support@siliconstudio.co.jp> wrote:

Thank you for contacting the Fantasica Support Team! We are constantly striving to improve our service and appreciate your valuable feedback!

Regarding your inquiry, please try to delete the application and re-downlo
ad it from Google Play. During the download, you should be connected to Wi-Fi. Please close all other running software including any security software. Please be advised that you will need 200MB of free space in your SD card for you to be able to download the game. Kindly check the free space on your SD
card before downloading.

As always, your continued patronage is very important to us. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask. For ongoing service requests, we ask  that you retain any previous relevant emails in order to facilitate the support process. Thank you again for playing Fantasica and we
look forward to hearing from you again.

Kind regards,
The Fantasica Support Team

---

Good morning. I am an avid player and card pack supporter of the Fantasic
a game. Very great and entertaining. However I've been running into a proble
m where it's causing a nuisance.

Before the 09/27/12 update, my app ran fine. But after the update, I have
experienced more multiple crashes in 1 hour game play since I've downloaded
the app back in 09/10/12.

Whenever I click on my Album page, it crashes. In the middle of a quest or training it crashes. Within the past hour of playing today, between 7a - 8
a PST, I've experienced 5 different crashes.

Is there a fix? Is this happening to other players as well?

Thank you for your time,

Sent from my iPhone
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Random Iphone Crashes?!?!?   Random Iphone Crashes?!?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:18 am

Is it just me... or does their emails sound like a template...?
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Random Iphone Crashes?!?!?   Random Iphone Crashes?!?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:12 am

memphiskite wrote:

Of course. Like any other business haha
Back to top Go down
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

PostSubject: Re: Random Iphone Crashes?!?!?   Random Iphone Crashes?!?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:29 am

memphiskite wrote:

"Canned Responses" is the proper business terminology Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Random Iphone Crashes?!?!?   Random Iphone Crashes?!?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:06 pm

Let's cross our fingers the maintenance is about the crashes
Back to top Go down
Sientara
☆☆
Sientara

PostSubject: Re: Random Iphone Crashes?!?!?   Random Iphone Crashes?!?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:10 pm

pnoytroi wrote:

The announcement this morning was that this is a Mobage maintenance to fix store issues.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Random Iphone Crashes?!?!?   Random Iphone Crashes?!?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:03 pm

Sientara wrote:
pnoytroi wrote:

The announcement this morning was that this is a Mobage maintenance to fix store issues.

Boo >_< Didn't see that announcement lol
Back to top Go down
brokenchicken
☆☆
brokenchicken

PostSubject: Re: Random Iphone Crashes?!?!?   Random Iphone Crashes?!?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:11 pm

And just to confirm it, the crashes are definitely continuing. It's not in any one particular mode; I've had it happen in the Castle, in 25-6, in Enhance, all over the place. Classic memory leak.

Back to top Go down
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

PostSubject: Re: Random Iphone Crashes?!?!?   Random Iphone Crashes?!?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:35 pm

brokenchicken wrote:
And just to confirm it, the crashes are definitely continuing. It's not in any one particular mode; I've had it happen in the Castle, in 25-6, in Enhance, all over the place. Classic memory leak.

This is most definitely not caused by a memory leak. Memory leaks occur when a program reserves a section of RAM and never frees it up. Eventually the RAM becomes full and applications do strange things or hang. The key is that the memory leaks cause application failure over an extended period of time, a degradation in performance occurs until instance failure.

Most likely what caused the issue is a conflict with certain hardware / software occurred and PhoneGap (the cross platform framework Mobage uses) is throwing an exception that is never caught. After the maintenance today, I no longer have this issue -- I'm sure other still do, fixing every case would be difficult in one hotfix.
Back to top Go down
Curasa
☆☆
Curasa

PostSubject: Re: Random Iphone Crashes?!?!?   Random Iphone Crashes?!?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:54 pm

For those on iOS, what phone model are you using that's getting the crashes? I'm still on ole' faithful 3GS. Trying to see if the 4's are crashing as well. iPads doing it as well?
Back to top Go down
cuddytime

cuddytime

PostSubject: Re: Random Iphone Crashes?!?!?   Random Iphone Crashes?!?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:56 pm

it was happening on android as well... however, that stopped this morning... i haven't tried my ipad yet but as of yesterday ipads were crashing
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Random Iphone Crashes?!?!?   Random Iphone Crashes?!?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:04 pm

cuddytime wrote:
it was happening on android as well... however, that stopped this morning... i haven't tried my ipad yet but as of yesterday ipads were crashing
Really? The whole time I've been playing the game on my Galaxy S2 from the start of the event, it never crashed on me... only during the loss against a boss... D:
Back to top Go down
Curasa
☆☆
Curasa

PostSubject: Re: Random Iphone Crashes?!?!?   Random Iphone Crashes?!?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:03 pm

memphiskite wrote:
cuddytime wrote:
Really? The whole time I've been playing the game on my Galaxy S2 from the start of the event, it never crashed on me... only during the loss against a boss... D:

My phone crashes when I lose against a Boss and after about 25-30 minutes. I time myself since I figured how and when it crashes, by doing 2 Event floors, and 2 24-6's. Then restart. I might try and do a little Training, depending on how much time I have left.
Back to top Go down
zTrace

zTrace

PostSubject: Re: Random Iphone Crashes?!?!?   Random Iphone Crashes?!?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:27 pm

Im so happy im not the only one... Sry for not replying back...I have a iPhone 3GS with IOS6
Back to top Go down
brokenchicken
☆☆
brokenchicken

PostSubject: Re: Random Iphone Crashes?!?!?   Random Iphone Crashes?!?!? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:05 am

The crashes are continuing -- three this morning already.

iPod Touch 4G, iOS 5.
Back to top Go down
brokenchicken
☆☆
brokenchicken

PostSubject: Re: Random Iphone Crashes?!?!?   Random Iphone Crashes?!?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:50 pm

I know I'm not the only person still getting these.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Random Iphone Crashes?!?!?   Random Iphone Crashes?!?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:56 pm

brokenchicken wrote:
I know I'm not the only person still getting these.

Mine still crashes no fail everytime. I have it timed down. I can do 1 quest. 1 training. Post a quick brave to allies before it crashes. >___> Really annoying, especially during the Black Dragon Event.

However, during the major boss battles, the game allowed me to resume my boss fights from the beginning without having to endure the cool down time.
Back to top Go down
zTrace

zTrace

PostSubject: Re: Random Iphone Crashes?!?!?   Random Iphone Crashes?!?!? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:17 pm

It's been getting worse, I get them once in a while when braving people, going to training, trading, and quest. -.-
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Random Iphone Crashes?!?!?   Random Iphone Crashes?!?!? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:35 pm

Their answer to me was the iOs is responsible for it. So delete apps to make as much space as possible... >_>

No need for me to do it since I will be upgrading my phone in December.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Iphone Crashes?!?!?   Random Iphone Crashes?!?!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Iphone Crashes?!?!?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next