Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Account Banned for Unknown Reason

Go down 
+16
MythSearcher
bells
Schdawn
bamboothief
Arabelladonna
BraveDemon
Yuan
Admin
loniguseze
LivingNexus
myad
Blargod
Timed
KuroStar
memphiskite
Argarion
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

Account Banned for Unknown Reason - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Account Banned for Unknown Reason   Account Banned for Unknown Reason - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:13 pm

Oh ok so it's probably just #3 then. It's under the developer's discretion to determine whether or not if that should be considered exploitation (I personally don't think so). Thing is, they're pretty ban happy as seen from how they dealt with gtmeteor (they literally banned/suspended everyone's accounts that traded with him for a given time period).

Many people didn't get their accounts back although some were able to get their accounts back. Took roughly a week or two before they lifted the suspension on those that were deemed not to be permanently banned.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Account Banned for Unknown Reason   Account Banned for Unknown Reason - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:13 am

IMO, pnoytroi would have been suspended too if this was the case. Her 2nd account contains all her 6* that she didn't use. If she apparently trades assets more higher than his, why is he suspended?
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Account Banned for Unknown Reason   Account Banned for Unknown Reason - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:16 am

bamboothief wrote:
I think it's also because of the second account. You did get the non-personal TE and Pot from a second account. This is exploiting the game via multiple account. Action like this you may get lucky for sometime not get caught, once get caught there is nothing you can complaint. You violate ToS and get banned for it.

Another note:
Is it possible to get 80k brave in FIRST week of playing?
You and your ally would both have low brave bonus skill level, and low ally number. Also low level allies are usually alot less active.
I have to disagree with this due to the fact that people have done this too under the rules of the Device Registration with one account per device. In the case of having a 2nd account, players have the right to transfer their assets if need be including non-TE and pots into their 2nd account for the intention of storage like pnoytroi.

If this is the case, this implies that having a 2nd account would get yourself banned if you transferred your assets to your 2nd account.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Account Banned for Unknown Reason   Account Banned for Unknown Reason - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:23 am

Btw, can you check this for us?

1. Download another Mobage game, like Blood Brothers for example.
2. Check the Mobacoins in both devices.
Back to top Go down
Argarion

PostSubject: Re: Account Banned for Unknown Reason   Account Banned for Unknown Reason - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:43 am

KuroStar wrote:
Btw, can you check this for us?

1. Download another Mobage game, like Blood Brothers for example.
2. Check the Mobacoins in both devices.
Not sure why you want this but ok. Downloaded Blood Brothers both devices (phone and pc emulator) and logged in with my main account. Balance is 100 Moba coins on both devices.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Account Banned for Unknown Reason   Account Banned for Unknown Reason - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:50 am

@star

Why would you ask him that? The coins are tied to the account and not the device. I would have really assumed at first it was a mobacoin problem but the OP stated that he didn't download games for coins on his alt.

As for pnoytroi, I really don't know what they would consider as exploiting. I do remember that there at least a few people getting banned waaaaay back b4 these forums became famous because people had alts and transferred huge amounts of TE from their alts from daily log ins into their main.

Last edited by Blargod on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bells

bells

PostSubject: Re: Account Banned for Unknown Reason   Account Banned for Unknown Reason - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:56 pm

Here is my take of the issue:

"With regards to your issue, our system detected abnormally high value from your account, leading us to suspend your account."

Here I assume it mean the ratio of the value of your entire inventory vs. how much you have played/done in the game. Everything you do in the game is reported to the server, so they have a good record of how much value you have traded away/gained, event rewards, how much XP-Ally-Brave Pts you have gotten since the very beginning, total TP spent, and enhancement stats, etc. From all these, they can generate a playing value number, and compare to the value of your current inventory. If it is really out of whack, they will be suspicious. For example a spammer can spam 5 6* cards in one day without the playing value to back it up, a buyer buys cards with cash offsite will have the same issue. One the other hand, you can also ask 5 of your Ally's to lend you 6* cards, in this case, it will also send a red flag to SS, because again your play value just isn't there to back it up. I can see how this can create issues with alt accounts that is set up to hold high value cards/TE, or vice versa when you trade everything back at the same time.

So I also think it is just Activity #3.
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Account Banned for Unknown Reason   Account Banned for Unknown Reason - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:10 pm

I read the entire tos and rules of both mobage and Fantasica before I use a second account, and no, they don't ban 2nd accounts.
And it would be quite stupid to ban people with 2nd accounts if they are using multiple devices, because these are usually the rich people(hey, you got 2 or more smart phones/tablets that you can use regularly) so these are the people they would really want to please.

And a few of those free newbie stuff like TE and potions from the 2nd account? if you placed enough 4* to that account, I'm sure they give certain market value as well, usually people that uses the 2nd account as storage gives higher value stuff to the 2nd account than what the 2nd account gives them. 10TE and 10Pots(much more than the free stuff) can get you what, 10~20 fresh 4*? If you gave your 2nd account any leveled 4*, its highly unlikely you have a unbalanced trade that leans towards your main account.
I'd say if you gave the 2nd account a 5*, you highly likely make the 2nd account earned more than it should, but I give 5* for my friends, so that they get a better head start and I can give them ally pts without calling crappy low level units in quests, so I don't think that will be too much of a problem until they stop playing and give me back my stuff along with all the TE and Pots they gathered.

The problem here is that most of the devs of these kind of games usually don't really spend a lot of time investing unless you paid real money for their stuff. They have like a handful of workers vs hundred of thousands of players. So, I'd say they won't even do any proper investigation unless you really bother them and make your demands. Otherwise, they just look, checked that you have not been paying for anything, deemed you as a regular free player nothing worth of their time, and will never admit they did anything wrong.
Back to top Go down
Argarion

PostSubject: Re: Account Banned for Unknown Reason   Account Banned for Unknown Reason - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:11 am

MythSearcher wrote:
Otherwise, they just look, checked that you have not been paying for anything, deemed you as a regular free player nothing worth of their time, and will never admit they did anything wrong.
I'm pretty close to a free player in that I put in a few Moba coins here and there but only the ones Moba gave for looking at their other games. I don't know if Fantasica knows if the Moba coins were paid for or given for free by Moba. Either way the amount of Moba coins I put in is small (500-600) so it wouldn't be worth the developers time to do a proper investigation. Fantasica support "we can't tell you" could be cover for "we won't waste our time investigating free/low money players". I'm sure Fantasica is like any other free to play game where 90% or more of the players are free and only a tiny percentage of people put significant money into the game. If I were running a free to play game I wouldn't want to waste my time=money on players that don't bring in money. It's harsh but that's probably how the business works.

Back to top Go down
Happiemealz
☆☆☆
Happiemealz

PostSubject: Re: Account Banned for Unknown Reason   Account Banned for Unknown Reason - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:00 am

MythSearcher wrote:
So, I'd say they won't even do any proper investigation unless you really bother them and make your demands. Otherwise, they just look, checked that you have not been paying for anything, deemed you as a regular free player nothing worth of their time, and will never admit they did anything wrong.

Once played another game where an old timer who pumped in tons of real money was permabanned.

Challenged the ban, threatened with a lawyer's letter (real or faked, hard to say), ban rescinded, all restored, community went nuts.

Some truth in that for sure. It's ok to flip off an angry free player; just don't mess around with an angry rich one.
Back to top Go down
Argarion

PostSubject: Re: Account Banned for Unknown Reason   Account Banned for Unknown Reason - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:10 am

Happiemealz wrote:
It's ok to flip off an angry free player; just don't mess around with an angry rich one.
Very true, pay-to-win applies not just to games but many things in real life.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Account Banned for Unknown Reason   Account Banned for Unknown Reason - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:02 pm

Just sharing what is mentioned in one of the buttons -- i think its the NOTICE.

Quote :
Thank you for playing FANTASICA!

Here at FANTASICA, we are dedicated to providing the best experience possible. This means giving you, our players, an environment that is both enjoyable and fair.

Therefore, in order to preserve a fair, secure environment where competition and cooperative play can flourish, we will actively and aggressively ban any users who violate the Mobage Terms of Use (http://app.mobage.com/terms). Furthermore, for security reasons, all accounts should take the following precautions:

1) Make sure your passwords are at least 8 characters long. Passwords should consist of a unique mixture of letters and numbers for best results.

2) Keep your password to yourself. Do not reveal it to anyone - not even your pet.

3) Confirm that your Mobage account email is valid and active.

■Bannable Offenses

In addition to the actions specified in the Mobage Terms of Use, the following acts are strictly forbidden.

1) The exchange of, or solicitation with the intent of exchanging, game content (from here on content will refer to anything that you receive within Fantasica) outside of the services provided by this site.

2) The use of your game account by any third party. Any action that transfers possession of your account to another person including, but not limited to, lending, selling, trading, pawning, etc.

3) The act of selling, soliciting, or exchanging game content for any currency (both real or digital), items, services, privileges, or anything else that falls outside the scope of the services offered in-game. Additionally, the act of receiving or soliciting real-world currency, items, services, privileges, or anything else outside of the services provided in-game; in exchange for game content. In short, don't sell or trade your Fantasica stuff for real-stuff or we will permanently ban you.

4) The listing, solicitation, stating, and / or posting, in third-party forums promoting, or engaging in, any of the actions listed above.

5) During competitive play, the intentional act of forcing the game to close in an attempt to gain some sort of advantage.

6) The intentional act of exploiting bugs, as well as the attempt to alter or falsify data such as scoring, trade history, inventory, item use, etc.

7) Any attempt to reverse engineer or analyze the software and / or data provided by this site.

Cool Harassment, in any of its forms, including slanderous or abusive statements and spam.*

9) Any other action that the management deems to be similar in meaning or intent to the actions listed above.

* Each claim of harassment will be handled on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to decide what constitutes harassment and our decisions in this matter are final.

Fantasica is a game that embraces both elements of cooperation and competition. Please consider how your actions may affect others.
errr... trading?
Back to top Go down
pknott
☆☆
pknott

PostSubject: Re: Account Banned for Unknown Reason   Account Banned for Unknown Reason - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:50 pm

myad wrote:
Just sharing what is mentioned in one of the buttons -- i think its the NOTICE.

Quote :

2) The use of your game account by any third party. Any action that transfers possession of your account to another person including, but not limited to, lending, selling, trading, pawning, etc.

3) The act of selling, soliciting, or exchanging game content for any currency (both real or digital), items, services, privileges, or anything else that falls outside the scope of the services offered in-game. Additionally, the act of receiving or soliciting real-world currency, items, services, privileges, or anything else outside of the services provided in-game; in exchange for game content. In short, don't sell or trade your Fantasica stuff for real-stuff or we will permanently ban you.

4) The listing, solicitation, stating, and / or posting, in third-party forums promoting, or engaging in, any of the actions listed above.

errr... trading?

Only refers to accounts. Number 2 says that you are not to allow others to access your account.

3 says you cannot do anything for anything out of game. You cannot sell your cards for real dollars, nor can you give people cards to do your homework for you.

Number 4 says you cannot even post on a board that even slightly encourages RMT. "and/or posting, in third-party forums promoting, or engaging in, any of the actions listed above"

So yes, under the TOS you agreed to they can ban you for posting on a board that has ANYTHING to do with RMT, even if they just say "It's not so bad".
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Account Banned for Unknown Reason   Account Banned for Unknown Reason - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:40 pm

Quote :
I use an Android emulator on my PC for the 2nd account but that account is not banned, only the original.

Even though the alt account using an emulator was not banned, this seems to be the most likely culprit. bounce

For those who can't think of why, I'll explain in the spoiler below.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Account Banned for Unknown Reason   Account Banned for Unknown Reason - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:27 pm

@Bkwiz

Hmm that's really interesting. I know of some people that have emulators and they've been using them for the longest time but don't have mules. I think that that argument (Going for the buyers first, so to speak) is plausible but there seems to be a lot of assumptions with it (e.g. account being flagged for using an emulator, etc.).
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Account Banned for Unknown Reason   Account Banned for Unknown Reason - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:16 am

BkWiz wrote:
Quote :
I use an Android emulator on my PC for the 2nd account but that account is not banned, only the original.

Even though the alt account using an emulator was not banned, this seems to be the most likely culprit. bounce

For those who can't think of why, I'll explain in the spoiler below.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I'd say its just them making a mistake, or even a hacker trying to login to the account by brute force(password testing) or something that created the unusual traffic.
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: Account Banned for Unknown Reason   Account Banned for Unknown Reason - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:56 am

There's quite a lot of misinformation in this thread...

Trading here on the forums is NOT against the TOS.
Quote :
3. The act of selling, soliciting, or exchanging game content for any currency (both real or digital), items, services, privileges, or anything else that falls outside the scope of the services offered in-game. Additionally, the act of receiving or soliciting real-world currency, items, services, privileges, or anything else outside of the services provided in-game; in exchange for game content. In short, don't sell or trade your Fantasica stuff for real-stuff or we will permanently ban you.

4. The listing, solicitation, stating, and/or posting, in third-party forums promoting, or engaging in, any of the actions listed above.
This is about trading fantasica items for non-fantasica items. The quote "third-party forums promoting, or engaging in, any of the actions listed above" is talking about the list of actions they deem bannable (all the stuff in #3.) #4 says you can be banned for listing items for sale for non-fantasica currency.

Playing multiple accounts is NOT against the TOS.

Here's the full text from the notice. Tell me where it says anything at all about multiple accounts/devices:
Spoiler:

There are MANY people who own multiple devices and use them to play multiple fantasica accounts (myself included.) I've done insanely unbalanced trades between my accounts (hundreds of TE and multiple 6* cards in exchange for 1000 luna or for a single 1* feeder) probably hundreds of times in the past six months.

Using an emulator is NOT against the TOS.

Again, read the info from the notice above and the Mobage TOS: http://app.mobage.com/terms then tell me where it says an emulator is against the TOS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Account Banned for Unknown Reason   Account Banned for Unknown Reason - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Account Banned for Unknown Reason
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2